1 YEAR! 

Hello all reading this, today is my very special 1 year anniversary of Imperial Gaming.

Today a year ago i joined this server, i joined with 2 of my friends (Seer, Barry) we tried out for 212th they got in i did not. From there i joined the Shock Division i spent a whole 3 days in it! i know such a long time, this was when Tree was Brigadier. After the required period of waiting i joined 212th this was the first time i met and spent time with Fred, Moey and Verstappen.

One of my first events that i was apart of (offship wise) was a bridge battle ish thing, I remember us dropping behind enemy lines and landing in a river we died but it was really cool.

Anyway i joined Shock back again and went through multiple commanders my favourite being Theo the chad who had a PAC that dabbed (not kidding), i then had Ash as my commander then Galle then back to Ash it was very complicated but it was good fun. I ended shock with around 200+ days in it and 500+ arrests 300+ processing, this was due to multiple reasons some of which i do not want to disclose but in general i was bored.

when i left shock i was approached by Dax Star asking if i wanted to join ISC, i said yes and joined. i went to join Hammer at the time and when Castle left took over (this is the transition to TT). I then saw the Event Team recruiting ad thing and decided why not. I did my app and somehow idk how but Rook accepted xD This leads me to today where i am a full EM and Squadron Leader i would like to say thanks to all that have helped me and been so kind to me throughout this year i have been on and it been a real great time. I will not post pictures if i can find them (my PC had to factory restart and i lost most F).

So yeah hello all and yay 1 year! 

20200118153248_1.jpg

20200203210919_1.jpg

20200220193927_1.jpg

20200223171434_1.jpg

20200224223853_1.jpg

20200401200857_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Congratulations young man, I’ve seen you around for a while didn’t realise just how long it’d been. 

Here’s to another one.

• Upvote 1

SMH ANGUS NOT INCLUDING ME

anyway congrats on reaching 1 year on the server, sucks i cant be able to join the server to congratulate you in person.

Hope ya stay an EM for longer, hope to be a part of one of your events in the future whenever i get a working computer. im lonely please say hi on discord :))

Sincerely, Solar

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Solar said:

SMH ANGUS NOT INCLUDING ME

anyway congrats on reaching 1 year on the server, sucks i cant be able to join the server to congratulate you in person.

Hope ya stay an EM for longer, hope to be a part of one of your events in the future whenever i get a working computer. im lonely please say hi on discord :))

Sincerely, Solar

Ahhhh! Your alive! Get better PC and thanks 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Angus said:

Ahhhh! Your alive! Get better PC

was always alive, just never said anything...

and im trying to get a new PC, just havent really focused on getting a job cause im behind on school work and stuff .-.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Angus said:

when I left shock I was approached by Dax Star asking if i wanted to join ISC, i said yes and joined. 

I remember that like yesterday, just running around asking STs if they wanted to join ISC lol