To say I feel saddened to write this is an understatement, to use my phone to withdraw myself from something that’s had such a great impact on me and has introduced me to many nice people, nearly brings a tear to my eyes. The last year may as well have been my last dance, or as I say the last test. The only way to do this properly is to reference the bulls dynasty the whole time. So casting -

@SCHEFF - Irrefutably Phil Jackson, sitting there, helping from the sideline while we do the work and put in time on the field. I will always miss you, your a lad and there was always room for what made government fun when I spoke to you

@Stathi - Michael Jordan, the man who brought the attention and made us what we were:. The amount you did for Gov was amazing and I’ll always remember your dedication Governor 

And finally myself - Dennis Rodman, the man who doesn’t care, I could attribute this more to me IRL being that I do not take anyone else’s input even under my wing, and who wouldn’t want to be the man who got a bunch of hookers and drank heaps of shots with Kim 

love you all boys

5031FB40-5630-4C55-80C5-F782996D8DA2.jpeg.f4d552e7be31e0d08fe29977d8afa974.jpeg

5C6FB067-4D26-4690-8396-EA7FF8479710.gif.1a249fb1d6c11c80dda65a03b4a18c6f.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hope to see you make a comeback eventually mate. Seriously though, good luck with everything you do, it’s that time of year and we get a lot of good people deciding to move on with their lives.

o7

2 hours ago, Mongo said:

@Sparx Much love kid. Never forget the shit we went through during Kanga's Reign.

I don’t remember what your talking about lol but inform me on discord, it’s Sparx#8053 and anyone else who wants to talk

Shit bro, all my gov boys are leaving :(

Anyways, sad to see you go Sparx. Hope we can catch up in the future
hmu on discord sometime, my dms are always open
weigh in ufc 205 GIF

Edited by Stathi