• Steam Name:
    [IG] N0ph0bia
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:16569989
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Special Agent Meeko
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    Around 13+ Weeks (My playtime did sadly get reset but I hope my Lvl could back me up)(LVL 152)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    1809530425_Playthimg3.JPG.0f789e95570b4b098e3d1ba3a1e6559d.JPG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    From my knowledge I have no warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not been banned before
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have Staffed on
    Moat.gg as a Mod (TTT)
    Kings SCP and TTT SCP as JRmod and TTT as TMod
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?

If I were granted the role of EM I could make the server a better place because there are times where nothing is going on so I could bring my creative thoughts and make them into a reality that players can have fun and be able to enjoy. I have been an Event character for countless events and I feel like I have the knowledge of what events would be fun and events that could be lacking in a key part. I also wish to provide the community I’ve come to know and love with role play and as a member of this community, I feel like I could provide enjoyable, diverse and crazy events. Furthermore, I get to enjoy my time on the server a lot more because I’m making enjoyable and fun role play for the community.

Overall the reason I'm applying for event master is that I would love to create events for players in the community as I believe events are a big part of the community and I would help out in making events that take up space where nothing is going on whether it's a small passive event where a cargo ship comes to drop off supplies and a trooper steals an important crate or even just a small surprise rebel attack (Which can get old). Besides that, I feel like I could be a great addition to the event team and would just like to simply help out and be a part of player’s enjoyment of the community.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    If I’m accepted as an event master I believe I can bring maturity and a high level of experience to the event master team along with an immense amount of dedication to a role I'm committed to. I can bring my hard-working nature to the EM team and my creative Ideas, Suggestions, and an amazing RP experience to the community. Another thing I can bring is being very organized and being very good at planning ahead and with teamwork. Furthermore, I could assist regiments that “aren’t doing as well as others” into more RP so it would hopefully entice new or old players to consider joining because of the regiments RP and can bring my knowledge of star wars lore and the deep understanding of basic ULX and how it functions.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    If I were to be picked to become an EM I wish to run events that would include different branches such as government, ISB, and CFP who don’t get as much RP like the Military,INQ, and Navy. Another way I could make events more Inclusive is to add more “Freedom” for the event characters where their decisions can impact the Event like making their own backstory, Having event characters that Escaped to appear back in another event which I feel like it could bring more of a cool twist to Role play where them being the same person can help a regiment like ISB tie the knot on who made this attack because of an event character they recognized from a past event but, it won’t get to a point where the Event Characters are just running loose causing mayhem saying something that's fail RP and ruining the event. With this in Place, I feel like it will help in events where what you do doesn't feel so preplanned and doesn't always feel so stale. Another way I could make events more fun is by adding a Chain of events. How do I overlap other events? For Example, in my first event, we are introduced to the Lon Cardas Gang a small organization in the ran in the outer rim but has members all thought the mid and inner rims. Since the ISD crashed and some Scavengers that go under the Lon Cardas found it and attempted to take its supplies before another Isd comes. An ISD comes and takes back the ship and takes Scavengers prisoner and gets them to leak a Lon Cardas supply store at Ryloth. After that The Information will be transferred to an ISD that's currently at that location (The ISD Horizon) to find an outpost and raid it Which sparks a Chain of events where the Lon Cardas finds out who led the attack and sends assassins to take him out. That's how I can make events more fun and enjoyable.

Edited by Phobia
Fixing/Adding
  • Upvote 2

+1

• Always holds a consistent line of RP
  • Detailed Application
  • Well known within the community
  • Friendly

Goodluck Phobia :)

• Like 1

+1
Phobia has been a longlasting and helpful member of the community, who never stops to show his maturity and his willingness to help others. I feel that in a position like this, he could also bring the community more fun events that benefit all.

Only suggestion now would be to add a little more detail and you're set.

• Like 1

Just now, Welly said:

+1
Phobia has been a longlasting and helpful member of the community, who never stops to show his maturity and his willingness to help others. I feel that in a position like this, he could also bring the community more fun events that benefit all.

Well said, +1.

• Like 1

+1 

• Known Phobia for a short while but i can say he's probably someone you can easily become mates with 
  • Has a good sense of right and wrong with PVP and Fairness treatment
  • Very active and dedicated 
  • Calls me boomer to much
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1 

• Known Phobia for a short while but i can say he's probably someone you can easily become mates with 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Welly said:

+1

• Like 1

+1

Phobia would make a good event master as he is an active and mature member within the community and has provided some good examples, best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Detailed Application
  • Friendly

1 hour ago, Welly said:

+1

Why are you applying to be an Event Master?

You're confident in becoming an Event Master. That is good. You wish to become an Event Master due to a communal reason and you consistently show that becoming an Event Master isn't a personal desire. You've highlighted your main points on why you wish to pursue becoming an Event Master. I don't see anything wrong with this answer.

What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?

You say that you will bring maturity into the EM team, that is good. I hope that you deliver on that if you do get accepted.  You have stated that you can bring us a 'high level of experience'? Do you mean experience as a moderator? I don't see you listing any EM position in your past staff positions, and putting two and two together, I'd doubt that you'd have 'high' level of experience, or experience at all in that matter, with being an Event Master. Please elaborate further on your 'Suggestions', I'm quite interested. You say you can give us an 'amazing RP experience'. On one hand, I'm quite glad as you have the confidence to believe that you have '

amazing' experience with RP.  One the other hand, however, I don't really recall personally seeing you do amazing role-play. I see you role-play here and there, yeah, but I don't remember anything 'amazing'. That might just be me.

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?

You said that you will provide more events for regiments that lack the RP. However from that you have not actually stated how you can make those events more fun, enjoyable, and inclusive. You only merely said you'll do more events for more people. You mention doing more event chains, I agree we need more of those. If you do get into the Event Master team, I hope to see a couple of interesting event chains to provide towards the server.

Events

Event #1

I like this event idea. Sounds fun. Gameplay sounds like it'll be engaging. Story, however, can be tweaked. You haven't specified what type of Mon Calamari Cruiser the two are. Are they MC80a cruisers? MC80b? MC80 Liberty Type? MC75 perhaps? Small details like this would help create the believability of how the event ran down. For example, if you said that a single Imperial Star Destroyer managed to get taken down by two MC75 cruisers then that'd lose all believability. If you said the Imperial Star Destroyer managed to go against two MC80 Liberty-class, destroy one, and damage one, that'd also lose all believability. Additionally, you also cannot use Jakku as a planet. Only Palpatine and Gallius Rax should be able to go there. Overall solid event idea.

Event #2

Alright, simple a nice event idea. I don't see anything much wrong with this one. It's overall solid an alright event.

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Welly said:

+1

@Kristofer Thanks for Commenting on what I should Add/tweak I'm currently doing that all right now It should all be done soon  (I'll make a Edit saying its been added when Im finsihed)

(Just Added more Detail and worked on Changing Jakku for a different planet still working on what on what Mon Calamari Cruisers should be used) (Changing the name of the ISD  Basilisk to the ISD Horizon because of it being a real ISD )

Edited by Phobia
Fixing/Adding

19 hours ago, Welly said:

+1

Seems pretty good for EM

from what I seen of your maybe more maturity? 

1+

On 6/1/2020 at 9:23 PM, Phobia said:

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
Playtime.JPG.97ed1662f46c9e88d6e6218903c6b200.JPG

Uuuuhhhhhhh please reapply when you meet the required time!

100% support.

• Haha 1

On 6/1/2020 at 10:02 PM, Welly said:

+1

+1 Phobia would fit this position and I would consider him to be be an great event master in the making.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:39 PM, Stathi said:

+1

• Detailed Application
  • Friendly

yes.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:39 PM, Stathi said:

+1

• Detailed Application
  • Friendly

agreed +1

On 6/1/2020 at 10:26 PM, Delta said:

+1 

+1, RSA.