STEAM_0:1:173700816
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    17th Sky Division, Warrant Officer II, JM-754 Greyback
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 Weeks, 3 Days, 12 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    playtime.jpg.fdc60de5fd8c314567cd2adb62112ca9.jpg

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had a few warns prior to the server reset that occurred whenever it did, however upon reintegrating with the IG community I have not been warned as of present. The aforementioned warns (only 3 total) were well over two years ago now and I have become a much better player since then.
    Pre-wipe warns:
    1. [Jester] RDM [29-09-2017]
    2. [Jman] Killing self to avoid arrest [23-11-2017]
    3. [Carnifex] Failrp | playing music through mic [13-01-2018]

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    As above, I have never been banned from the server before or after the server reset.

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have formerly been a Moderator on Empire Gaming and Republic Gaming throughout 2018-2019, as well as helping moderate a third-party Minecraft server for Yogscast fans in early 2019. I have also assisted in moderating various Facebook groups and communities over the years, those of which consisted of over 600,000 members.

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    During my time as a Staff Member/Moderator on other servers and communities, I have found the role to be extremely satisfying and rewarding, giving out help to those who need it or handing punishments to the wrongdoers. I understand this isn’t a T-Mod Application but I feel like these values could be distributed into being an Event Master, as I only want to see the best in everyone else.
    Whether I am assisting other EM’s to do their job or hosting events myself, I would only wish to enhance the RP of the server and the immersion that those playing would experience. Moderators and PAC users are one thing, but Event Masters are the back-bone of roleplay servers. Without them, there’d be almost nothing to do and people would get bored very quickly. I aim to do the best in this role as I possibly can; delivering some unique, challenging, and immersive events that will go out of their way to be as creative as possible, and to allow my Event Characters or event participants the creativity of making their own choices where available.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can bring my own take on the Star Wars universe into the Event Master team, and bring about some unique perspectives and event ideas with my own touch that everyone can enjoy. I'm always eager to go out of my way to give assistance to those who need it, or to try and help rectify a problem, whether in-character or out-of-character. That being said, in addition to adding my own flavor to events, I am also willing to assist others in running their own or to provide some easy passive/soft RP situations for the server that would increase others’ immersion.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I already have a few event ideas that I’m eager to draw up onto paper, and I’ll mainly be looking to take some risks in order to achieve the best events I could possibly create. With great risk comes great reward, and I wouldn’t have it any other way for not just being an Event Master, but for my entire SWRP experience.
    That being said, I’d constantly be looking for ways to take people out of their comfort zones to try something different, and to go ‘outside of the box’, so to speak, to create some great lore behind the event and to add some additionally great immersion qualities that may divert people from what they are used to, which I would aim to alter.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes.

• Anything else you would like to add?
    I understand that I currently also have a PAC application up, but I also understand that Event Masters get access to PAC if they are accepted. Either way, I would happily sacrifice the acceptance of my PAC app if I were to become an Event Master.
    At the time of posting this I am also currently in the middle of an LOA from the server, after having left the Shock Troopers and to just take a short break. I aim to return my playtime levels to normal sometime at the end of next week.

• Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes.
Edited by Greyback
  • Poggers 2
  • Upvote 5

A rather large, and well deserved +1

• Active
  • Mature
  • experienced not only as staff, but generally a solid role-player
  • Event ideas are cohesive and thought through

Good luck!

6 hours ago, Misahu said:

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck!

@Greyback Could you state what the warns are 

^Thank you 

Anyways +1

Edited by Phobia
  • Upvote 1

Events are well planned out and structured with a good amount of RP background and planning. Along with this you showcase a good understanding of the content available for use on the server and how it should be ideally utilized. Only criticisms I can think of is a lack of creating individual names characters for RP. But apart from that it has to be a massive +1.

All information is pretty good. Nice app, well known, active and nice. Just a question with event 1, you said its an off-ship but no map change? so is it an under-ship or an Orto event? And as Arkan stated it would be nice to have a unique name placed onto a person to add to RP. Either way +1

4 hours ago, Misahu said:

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck!

^^^

5 hours ago, Misahu said:

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck!

+1

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great Leader
  • Would be efficient in a staff position
  • Solid Guy

Goodluck Greyback :)

38 minutes ago, Stathi said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great Leader
  • Would be efficient in a staff position
  • Solid Guy

Goodluck Greyback :)

10 hours ago, Misahu said:

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Angus said:

All information is pretty good. Nice app, well known, active and nice. Just a question with event 1, you said its an off-ship but no map change? so is it an under-ship or an Orto event? And as Arkan stated it would be nice to have a unique name placed onto a person to add to RP. Either way +1

+1

I've known Greyback since 2016 and I know he can do any job he is given to the best of his ability. He is mature and is willing to RP. Additionally, he is very friendly and the joy he shows on the server is extremely contagious.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 1:39 PM, Misahu said:

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck!

+1 Nice guy, good app!

Much love to everyone for their overwhelming support! :D

Gonna reply to a few comments and also update my app with some new details...

On 6/1/2020 at 1:43 PM, Arkan said:

Events are well planned out and structured with a good amount of RP background and planning. Along with this you showcase a good understanding of the content available for use on the server and how it should be ideally utilized. Only criticisms I can think of is a lack of creating individual names characters for RP. But apart from that it has to be a massive +1.

I would have added some individual character names if the event specifically needed them, but my thinking was to just let the players create their own names as they often do. However, I will put this into consideration for future event ideas. Thank you for your feedback!

On 6/1/2020 at 2:25 PM, Angus said:

All information is pretty good. Nice app, well known, active and nice. Just a question with event 1, you said its an off-ship but no map change? so is it an under-ship or an Orto event?

I have updated said event with some extra details regarding this, but event 1 is an Orto Plutonia event. :)

--**CHANGELOG**--
+ Updated Playtime
+ Updated In-Game Details

- Greyback <3

Edited by Greyback

Hey Greyback, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Upvote 2