Goodbye Imperial Gaming

Greetings all, As most of you know lastnight was my last night on the server. I have made the decision to leave because i can't keep playing this for 6 hours a day indeed of focusing on school and other IRL stuff. I can say that these past 8 months has been amazing and iv loved every minute of it. Getting to know so many amazing people and so many amazing opportunities such as being apart of the staff team as an EM and also being apart of TI... but most importantly Captain Craig of Vader's Fist. I did see myself going far in the server, Hopefully becoming the CO of VF one day. But looks like its not gonna happen. IM sure whoever gets it will do a great job. I dont want to go through and speak about people bc that would take so long. I wish you all the best in your life. whether its on the server or IRL. Good luck everyone and i hope everyone works out for yourself. This was a hard but important decision. ITs been fun.... Until next time. Good day!

- Craig

• Sad 18
  • Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Phobia said:

07 Still be the first person to get all the stars <3 

Ahah yes indeed. Hopyfully one day someone else will get all 3 victory stars

o7 Brother, best wishes and best of luck to you in your future.

best EM he gave me a rotary cannon to fight off zombies

<3

12 hours ago, CraigShore said:

playing this for 6 hours a day

Which communist made you do this?

o7 have fun! Good luck!

good thinking

Edit: don't want what i said to look like i "don't like" this person i was only insinuating that its good hes focusing on School ect

Edited by Chubbs
  • Shocked 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Poggers 1