BRING BACK THE 212th

Guest Papa

I miss seeing the old boys in yellow, 212th are my favorite troopers ever and would love to have them back as a regiment wondering what other peoples thoughts were since 6th army is gone, i was wondering if they'd bring back an old regiment? Or even potentially a new one like 21st Nova Corps the galactic marines.

6th Army converted back to Storm Troopers and Storm Troopers as a special elite regiment weren't that big anyway so I don't see another regiment being put in. Also if you have been watching the server has gotten closer and closer to being strictly lore. Also 212th was a great regiment but they were literally Storm Troopers with a bigger gun so they were almost useless, the parachutes were honestly ineffective as well. Bring back incinerators :P

18 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

6th Army converted back to Storm Troopers and Storm Troopers as a special elite regiment weren't that big anyway so I don't see another regiment being put in. Also if you have been watching the server has gotten closer and closer to being strictly lore. Also 212th was a great regiment but they were literally Storm Troopers with a bigger gun so they were almost useless, the parachutes were honestly ineffective as well. Bring back incinerators :P

Like i said doesnt have to be 212th thats just my personal fav, was wondering what other reg's people might like to see old or new :D

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Guest Papa said:

I miss seeing the old boys in yellow, 212th are my favorite troopers ever and would love to have them back as a regiment wondering what other peoples thoughts were since 6th army is gone, i was wondering if they'd bring back an old regiment? Or even potentially a new one like 21st Nova Corps the galactic marines.

@PapaMT thats already a thing btw

I remember 212th good old days. One of my first regiments, one of the first offships i hade was as 212th we dropped in behind the lines on a bridge, it was some of the best fun i had on the server. So +1 

10 hours ago, LimeStrider said:

Or we fix what we currently have before adding more fish to the barrel? :thinking:

+1 

Spoiler

Like Shore and Arc 

Man I'd love  to have 212th back and a I believe a new regiment is coming to replace the slot for 6th army in 439th.

But, 212th would need a big overhaul from what it was before it got removed as while the people in it were awesome the prm was we would do tryouts daily and still not get anyone because we were just an ST with at the time worse guns unless we were 3m infront of the  enemy. it didnt help that VF were a lot more enticing as well due to having more lore and literally Vader in the name.

The parachutes were hoonestly probably the best part but never got used due to us being easy targets who couldnt shoot back. Now with weapons like cycler riifles or the shotguns we would just be easy kills in the air.

Honestly, if we just brought it back I can garuntee it would most likely be super popular for about a week but die quickly after. It died quickly regardless of who we had as commander Adam and Larko were without a doubt some of the best 212th commanders but even then it was rediculous the lack of people willing to join the regiment no matter how hard we tried. Nobody wants to join a regiment that is slightly better than the base regiment as evident by VF and 212th before change and ST when there was 6th army

To talk about some other regiments though I dont see really a point in adding another CW based regiment it doesnt really make sense lore wise due  to all of the clones becoming either Vader's fist or  storm troopers, or in our case IC as well. I'd say go for something new we havent tried before before going back to older regiments.

13 hours ago, LimeStrider said:

Or we fix what we currently have before adding more fish to the barrel? :thinking:

Also yeah this we need to fix what we've got before we start just adding new things to replace others.

Edited by Joel
12 minutes ago, LimeStrider said:

@Joel Is this regimental disrespect??!?!?!?!??! :SHOCK FACE:  Are you saying im... a relic?

:sad:

Ha relic 

• Angry 1

I remember when I was 212th Brigadier in 2017 that was the shit back in the day ;) Hope to see it again and see the newer generations take command of this monumentally amazing regiment and continue it's positive reputation :D 

Just now, Mongo said:

@Kristofer I am eager to see Warrant Officer II 2236 Kristofers Return alongside Lieutenant Colonel Joel and the 212th medical droid.

The direction blind droid

• Like 1