• In Game Name:
    Bub 'Bubbles' Ellis
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1w & 33minutes
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    As stated in the previous application ( back again boyo ), I've been a fairly active member on PAC in the past ( ask a few folks from EG & the like, infact some of the images are collected from previous ventures on said server specifically 3 & 5 ) and again so currently, so I'm one to know the rules and punishments for abusing the tool, as well as the issues and minor glitches that can come of it as-well as workarounds. I refrain from mingy or un-immersive pacs for any serious or RP scenario, and strive to improve.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    To improve RP, as part of CFP generally more passive events are essential roleplay for us and the addition of pac will assist in making those interactions unique, as-well as during events as event characters, to make the generic event character looks more unique. The amount of uses and situations that pac can bring into a roleplay environment are almost endless.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I strive and enjoy to keep my PACs unique and fitting to the RP environment as not to drag anyone too far out of immersion.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Upvote 2

+1

Demonstrates a detailed understanding of PAC3, the PACs are full of creative and original ideas while still fitting within RP. Your application is well written and displays you know the responsibility that comes with having access to PAC. Hope to see these PACs on the server :D 

It doesn’t seem like you’re actually taking the application seriously by what you’ve said in said application. Although your PAC3s show you know how to use PAC3, basically none of them would be appropriate for roleplay on the server and most of them would be borderline considered minging.

Edited by pinejack
5 hours ago, Sinatra said:

+1

Demonstrates a detailed understanding of PAC3, the PACs are full of creative and original ideas while still fitting within RP. Your application is well written and displays you know the responsibility that comes with having access to PAC. Hope to see these PACs on the server :D 

Neutral

Your PACs as pinejack had said mostly aren't appropriate for roleplay however I view them more as an example of your paccing capabilities; more so some of these are extremely unique and show me that you understand how to utilise the program properly.

However I have not a clue in the world who you are on the server as I have barely interacted with you if any at all.

I'd advise getting more well known in the community rather than striving your pac goals; it will allow us to better know you so we understand who we are entrusting these pac permissions to.

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

Your PACs as pinejack had said mostly aren't appropriate for roleplay however I view them more as an example of your paccing capabilities; more so some of these are extremely unique and show me that you understand how to utilise the program properly.

However I have not a clue in the world who you are on the server as I have barely interacted with you if any at all.

I'd advise getting more well known in the community rather than striving your pac goals; it will allow us to better know you so we understand who we are entrusting these pac permissions to.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

The Answers are a little shorter, but the PACs are very detailed and shows your effort, as well as creativity and unique designs, I myself have seen you active very much for CFP, I know who you are and have seen you around a bit. In my opinion you deserve PAC and i believe you can be trusted not to abuse it.