Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94403035

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149071798/

In Game Details

In Game Name: N/A

In Game Rank: N/A

In Game Regiment: N/A 

Ban Details

image.png.aed4cb39224ef4bbe9d875189dccd8c7.png

How long was the ban for: I believe the ban prior to the alt account was a permanent ban.

Which staff member banned you: Management I believe, although the alt was banned through the console.

What date did the ban occur: 28-09-19 23:42 (Alt Account), Can't remember when I was banned for the discord raid, maybe a month before?

What was the reason for the ban: Raiding multiple IG related Discord servers (Can't remember which ones but I think there were around 5 or so discord servers)

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

So the start of the raid began as Austro, a former member of the RG community, and another joined the RG server's general chat. Mutliple users were there just talking and playing their respective games. Austro tells us as he joins that we should have some "fun" (The server was a little dead) and so multiple users agreed, including me. Austro begins the raiding spree with a few unrelated IG servers (Furry Servers, Dating servers, mates servers, etc). We have some "fun" mass spamming admins as well as users on these servers, although as we get banned one by one we began to get bored. One of the members suggests we go onto an IG discord server, I believe it was something related to 996th, and most agree. We were spamming admins, users and the discord server owners and we all begun to get banned from the server as the raid slowed down. I was getting hesistant as the raid continued so I begun to stop but stayed within the call and joined the servers which were continuing to be raided. The raids finished as Austro left and a few other members begun to log off. I went to bed and the following night, I was banned. The ban never bothered me all that much as I had started playing other games with some of my IRL friends. But as the next month rolled around, a friend of mine asked whether or not he wanted to play Gmod, I agreed, and so we tried to join IG. I had a very self centered view on the matter and was like "Nah it's all g, I'll just hop onto an alt account" or something along the lines of that. I hopped onto an old account I used prior to my current account and tried to join the server. The console automatically updated the ban and I never tried to join back except to view my message.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

I was apprehensive to the IG discord raiding at the beginning but ultimately joined, I mean I was having fun with my friends during the non related IG servers so I continued. I don't condone what I did, nor do I want to do it again. I was being an idiot and I understand that, the idea of having fun by destroying other peoples fun isn't something I wan't to do again, it's immature. The group I was in was very 'anti-IG' and so I sort of connected to it too as many of my friends at the time either didn't support IG or just hated it's members. The 8-Month time period between September and now has given me time to think about what occured and how I can disconnect from that toxic side of myself and "reform". Also, I understand that the unclean history I have connected to myself has given many people an extremely discouraged view upon how they look towards me, and towards my demeanour. But, I can't really do much about these views except for apologise and try to move on. So I do that once again, I'm sorry and I apologise for what happened. The events that occured during the raiding have given me a better idea as to how to better handle situations like these and on how to create a better image towards others. I miss Imperial Gaming, and even though the friendships I have are limited within the community, I still remember them. IG gave me a way to escape from the problems of reality and the years of 2017 and 2018 provided me with a respect that I will never lose. I fucked up, plain and simple. I'm Sorry.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 4

+1

So, as I put on Frosty's appeal, you obviously want to come back to the community even though what you did was foolish and childish at the time. During the time in which you were drifting away from the community, you (alongside some others) consistently downvoted my posts (and others' posts) on the forums. This is forgivable but needs to be hammered into the community past, present and future not to do because it skews actual responses and is in of itself a toxic response that isn't needed on the forums or in the community in general.

I hope when you come back its for the right reasons and the reasons for your bans don't occur again, otherwise there is no other solution but to keep you banned.

Good luck with your appeal.

- Bailey

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

So, as I put on Frosty's appeal, you obviously want to come back to the community even though what you did was foolish and childish at the time. During the time in which you were drifting away from the community, you (alongside some others) consistently downvoted my posts (and others' posts) on the forums. This is forgivable but needs to be hammered into the community past, present and future not to do because it skews actual responses and is in of itself a toxic response that isn't needed on the forums or in the community in general.

I hope when you come back its for the right reasons and the reasons for your bans don't occur again, otherwise there is no other solution but to keep you banned.

- Bailey

^ well summed up +1.

37 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

- Bailey

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

- Bailey

Goodluck with your appeal and It'd be great to see you among the community in the future!
Yeah Bailey sums it up well and pretty much what I generally said in my reply to Frosties appeal fits here pretty well since you guys were in the same situation I just hope ultimately that you guys have really taken a look back and had a good look at yourselves to hopefully not repeat these actions.
 + supports

Edited by |Stryker|
  • Upvote 1

YEs I agree with what bailey said

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

+1

- Bailey

This is a good point

Puppy come back and be ready to rp

+1 

• Upvote 1

Looking over the account that you have listed to get unbanned there is two additional bans that go along with the current ban you have.

Could you please post the Steamid of the other account that was banned? (I can't seem to find it).

I would like to have a look into any other bans you have received if any.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, JDark47 said:

Looking over the account that you have listed to get unbanned there is two additional bans that go along with the current ban you have.

Could you please post the Steamid of the other account that was banned? (I can't seem to find it).

I would like to have a look into any other bans you have received if any.

Hi JDark, I'll look into finding the account, haven't used it since the alt account incident so can't remember the account name but I'll figure it out.

Edit: Hi J, I've found the account, here's the steamid STEAM_0:0:439382959

Edited by TisPuppy
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Bailey said:

+1

- Bailey

• 3 weeks later...
  • Luigi locked this topic