yeff introduction

do you rate this introduction?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think yeff gave a good introduction?

• +1

It's the introduction that's been fermenting for a while and I'm sure you've all been anticipating it with shallow breath. My name is yeff and I am currently in the ISB in the position of Operative.

I was previously in VF where I pioneered the phrase "Another win for the 501st". I also can claim to have binds for the entirety of the third floor. I currently aim to put out a report for the ISB on the daily, producing only the finest quality of documents, a bit like a modern Jean-Paul Satre. When I see fit, I also conceive images relating to the server, which rival Rembrandt when it comes to artistic merit. I have seen fit to attach one of the magnum opus' depicting the Shock Regiment.

Spoiler

23823552_shockopdiscord.thumb.png.1d856f62f070f181ebc97bafbd137ba2.png

I'm a power user of the server right now, as I am currently waiting for the greenlight to return to work and my education also remains online, so I haven't had any reasons to get out much. Although I promise that I do have a life despite me having spent the majority of my new found bevy of free time on the server in the past few months

Shoutout to the 501st and ISB. Also my boy Noam Chomsky for lending me his big brain energy.

Edited by yeff
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 4
59 minutes ago, yeff said:

"Another win for the 501st".

This originated from 'Another win for the ISB'™ that was founded by a band of operatives long lost in time.

This man is the only ISB member in history to have scored ISB two first places in the course of a week.
He also acquainted himself with most of ISB's culture within a week and is on the correct path to soon be completely consumed by the ISB's corruption.

• Confused 1
  • Poggers 2
8 hours ago, Kristofer said:

This originated from 'Another win for the ISB'™ that was founded by a band of operatives long lost in time.

To correct myself, I say that I originated the 501st saying as I was the first to make it a bind that was universally appreciated by my commanders. On my return to the server, I made sure that the saying was utilised whenever appropriate. I would compare myself to an Olympic torch bearer,  carrying the flame of the saying stoically and reigniting it with a passion.

Edited by yeff
4 minutes ago, Butcher said:

If shock are chads and riot are virgins, who are the simps?

3b2ca779ea70f1e2237eb63adf82aad1.png

The Simp Shock Regiment*

Imagine loving non-humans, eugh.

10 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Another win for the Coalition.

• Shocked 1
  • Thinking 1