In Game Name: N/A

In Game Rank: N/A 

In Game Regiment: N/A 

Ban Details

image.thumb.png.4108937b8ea58afd65ee13e2700739c5.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Management 

What date did the ban occur: 27-01-2020

What was the reason for the ban: Me and 6 others raided two IG discord and mass tagged multiple community members and staff.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: 

I was chilling in my mate’s discord and then two others joined 1 of them being Austro (I dont talk to him anymore). he brought up the idea of raiding discord's and we all thought it would be a great laugh to raid some of our mate’s discords. after we raided about 4-5 of our mate’s discord servers put the 996th discord was posted and I didn't really think at the time but we all clicked join and started to mass tag Wolf and other community members. We were all then banned 1 by 1 from that discord. The next discord link to be sent was [IG] Training discord and when we got to this discord I was feeling guilty of what we had just done.  I brought it up to them that it might not be such a good idea but most of my mates disagreed and they joined and I didn't really think so, I clicked join and joined in on the raid. I was then perm banned from the two discords and then the server. I was then contacted by a wombat and I was rude and ignorant about what just happened. I then later apologised to wombat about the way I talked to him. in short we were ignorant, incompetent and all-around dumb asses.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

I am very disappointed with my self and the way I acted that day I was ignorant. I am sorry for all the pain I caused to the management team. Do I deserve to be unbanned? not really what I did was dumb and ignorant of me and I am sorry but I have matured since then. I was an arrogant 15-year old that didn’t really know any better, but if I am to be unbanned I promise that I won't f**k up or minge on the server in any way. I will strive to be the best player I can. If my ban appeal is approved I understand that I would be put on a long probation period (6 months to a year). I understand that if I get any warns at that time it will be a perm ban. I will accept my permaban and I will leave it at that. Since being banned on IG I have found my self bored and having a lackluster time on Star wars RP server's. IG is a great community that I took for granted and I am sorry for that. I hope you can find it in your hearts to give me one last final chance. My rep in the IG community isnt great and I accept that but i would love a chance to fix that and show people my real colours.

I do truly really miss Imperial Gaming and the community. I really f**ked up and I know I don't deserve another chance but I swear to you if I am to be unbanned I will be an active, upstanding player. I am ashamed of what I did and I am really sorry for all the trouble we caused. I would love for a chance to come back to the community that I took for granted. I hope that you can accept me back into the community and allow me to play on the server that we all love. 

I know it is hard to judge if someone has truly reformed or not. I can not change what i have done in the past. All i can do is apologise and make sure not to make the same mistakes in the future.

Thank you for reading my ban appeal!

I hope you can find it in your hearts to give me one last chance within the community! <3 

• Disagree 1
  • Upvote 9

Neutral leaning towards -1 

For the most part you've been quite an issue on a few other communities in the past not just IG; These include but aren't limited to TM,RG,GG.

What you did was incredibly stupid and immature.

However I'd imagine you might've changed upon the passing of time and had some time to reflect upon your mistakes; I can see that you are eager to get unbanned as this is your 4th appeal?

Although the main issue with this ban appeal is the amount of effort that has been put into it; this is a near replica of your old ban appeal and shows me that you have put little to no effort in your appeal.

If I recall correctly you were also pointed to have shared horrific videos across discord servers; I am unaware the nature of said videos but for the time it may have correlated heavily to the mosque shootings.

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/6244-frostys-ban-appeal-last-attempt-at-a-ban-appeal/

(For anyone unaware; I asked Cecil if I was allowed to post)

33 minutes ago, Mongo said:

GG

Yes i was a minge back in the day but i never did anything to GG or RG. I am a Developer on GG so idk if that holds any weight in this community but if it does at least it will show you that i have matured enough to be accepted as a dev for GG.

35 minutes ago, Mongo said:

If I recall correctly you were also pointed to have shared horrific videos across discord servers; I am unaware the nature of said videos but for the time it may have correlated heavily to the mosque shootings.

This happened over 1.5 years ago now and i can not say how sorry i am for what  i did but i only know of 1 discord were i posted it and it was in my own discord which the bounty hunters of IG were using at the time and i posted it under an NSFW Channel. It was a horrible video and i should never of posted it. But i never posted it in an IG discord.

36 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Although the main issue with this ban appeal is the amount of effort that has been put into it; this is a near replica of your old ban appeal and shows me that you have put little to no effort in your appeal.

I Edited my appeal only slightly because i have said everything i thought i need to say in it. Im sorry if you dont think that but tell me how you would like me to prove my self that i do want to be unbanned.

Thank you for the response.

55 minutes ago, Frosty__ said:

Yes i was a minge back in the day but i never did anything to GG or RG. I am a Developer on GG so idk if that holds any weight in this community but if it does at least it will show you that i have matured enough to be accepted as a dev for GG.

This happened over 1.5 years ago now and i can not say how sorry i am for what  i did but i only know of 1 discord were i posted it and it was in my own discord which the bounty hunters of IG were using at the time and i posted it under an NSFW Channel. It was a horrible video and i should never of posted it. But i never posted it in an IG discord.

I Edited my appeal only slightly because i have said everything i thought i need to say in it. Im sorry if you dont think that but tell me how you would like me to prove my self that i do want to be unbanned.

Thank you for the response.

I should've been more specific; Galactic Gaming; the community I ran; not Gateway. I still have old logs saved on my computer of all the warns you racked up and bans issued by my staff members.

It shouldn't be too hard to go and retrieve them from my PC through A-WARN however it would only be a notepad log.

Regardless you seem more of a problematic individual and similarly seem to be someone who is constantly revolving into becoming more mature but then skyrocketing towards these tendencies again.

12 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I should've been more specific; Galactic Gaming; the community I ran; not Gateway. I still have old logs saved on my computer of all the warns you racked up and bans issued by my staff members.

It shouldn't be too hard to go and retrieve them from my PC through A-WARN however it would only be a notepad log.

Regardless you seem more of a problematic individual and similarly seem to be someone who is constantly revolving into becoming more mature but then skyrocketing towards these tendencies again.

I never played GG?

After talking to Mongo in DM's i have claimed that i have never/rarely played on GG since it was a server that died when i started playing star wars rp.

Edited by Frosty__
Talked to mongo in dms

I remember when you guys did your discord raids and I know there was alot of the "follow the leader" mentality in it.
Yes it was very poor behavior and very unnecessary but I believe that you were just doing what most teenagers do and is just try and fit in with your friend group usually ignoring the consequences.

I see no huge underlying reason on why you shouldn't be given another chance, sure some things were said and done but at the end of the day your putting effort into appealing to be unbanned  || at the end of the day its just a game ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯.

Lets face it.. GMOD servers everywhere are having trouble bringing in fresh new players because it's just not a game people are pulled too anymore I feel like we need to be more lenient on these unban appeals nowadays with a gamewide player-base that dropsoff more often then it grows.

I also notice you alot poking your head up around the gmod map dev community which is nice to see some guys out there making dedicated swrp maps [not very common] so that could definitely benefit the community in some aspects.

You've got my support.

• Upvote 13

+1

You seem like a decent bloke in our messages and a decejnt developer from what I've seen via the SWRP Dev Discord and from your workshop page. Obviously the second part doesn't really come into effect anyway. As Stryker said, everyone is a work in progress and no one is perfect, I've done stupid things as well in the past and asked for forgiveness and its been given to me.

So, in essence, I think you deserve a chance, you have obviously improved as a person and genuinely want to return to the community.

Good luck with your appeal.

- Bailey

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

You seem like a decent bloke in our messages and a decejnt developer from what I've seen via the SWRP Dev Discord and from your workshop page. Obviously the second part doesn't really come into effect anyway. As Stryker said, everyone is a work in progress and no one is perfect, I've done stupid things as well in the past and asked for forgiveness and its been given to me.

So, in essence, I think you deserve a chance, you have obviously improved as a person and genuinely want to return to the community.

- Bailey

+1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

- Bailey

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Advisor

For full transparency, Frosty also posted a video of the Christchurch Terror attacks a little over a year ago in a discord that was associated with IG (Bounty Hunter discord). Frosty has spoken to me about this recently and whether intentional or accidental, has been left out of the appeal.

For this reason I'll be leaving the ban appeal up a little longer so people can acknowledge this fact and decide whether they wish to change their stance or not. 

• Angry 1
  • Upvote 2

After long consideration it's become apparent to me and a lot of other people that you've changed over the course of the year and truly wish to return and play on the server.

I believe that you understand what you did wrong. Yes, I do agree that the things you did a little over a year ago were less than admirable, but as Stryker said, you were most likely just doing what basically everyone has done and do something without paying attention to the consequences just for the reason that your friends are doing it. 

On 5/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, Frosty__ said:

I really f**ked up

Yes, you did. We've all done stuff in the past that we regret, some of them we regret it as we done them. 
What you did was, in fact, terrible. 

But, you have my support.

• Like 2
  • Poggers 1
  • Cecil locked this topic