https://steamcommunity.com/id/Billybob1061
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    B. Bob
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    Will add in later when I get home
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    unknown.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
  • 2 from last year when I didn't take the server seriously and got annoyed at an Aos that was just worthy and I DCed to avoid the arrest.

•  Have you had any bans (If so state them)? 

• No

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?

• I have been staff on many servers before when I was into dark RP, I was staff on emerald gaming where I was an admin (server no longer around), I have been staff on 'Infinite Gaming' in late 2017 and also on multiple fivem servers which are not up anymore (2017-2019)

•  What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server? 

• I believe the purpose of moderators on the server is to moderate. It is to ensure rules are enforced as well as make sure that the player base is in a safety and enjoyable environment whilst also assisting others with any enquires they have such as being stuck or having questions or gameplay issues.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?

• I am applying to be a Trial Moderator to allow myself to have more to do on the server, I love work and I don't like to sit around not doing much, this role will allow me to whilst also having more to do but also helping members of the community which I think to deserve the best respect after allowing me into the server around 2 years ago. I haven't had much of an important role in the community and I believe that by having this moderator role I will be a lot less mingy and much more serious due to having more tasks to do. I am also available at weird times and during graveyard hours.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?

• I believe that I can bring a lot of seriousness towards the staff team whilst also being able to enjoy the server and help others that may require it. I believe that I can also bring assistance and a positive attitude to the staff team as well as a good working attitude.' I can also bring the ability to join and help moderate the server at strange times when the server is not as active such as before the server is active in the afternoon. 

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnect s from the server. What do you do?

• I would first get their Steamid and record it down, then check the logs ensure that they did Mass RDM and then wait for them to join back to the server for about 5 minutes if I can talk to them why they did it and get their side of the story such as if they any evidence proving their side of the story then I would go through and decide respectively but if they don't get back on the server, then I would punish accordingly with the server's rules on ban times; If necessary I would take this up with someone higher ranking within the staff structure for a more ample punishment. 

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?

• I would contact the member that is getting bullied, alert higher-ups and go from their advice, I would get the victims side of the story and then the bullies side of the story and go from there trying to find a solution to the issue that is occurring. I would try to find the solution that benefits both parties and resolves the issue so that it won't occur again. I would also try to get both parties to not leave the situation without a negative resentment towards each other.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

• I would talk to those in charge of the moderating team at that time and then bring it up with management. And then let them take charge and come up with a judgment call after seeing credible evidence such as in-context video of the abuse occurring or chat/console logs.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?

• I would immediately contact management. I would then since I can not do much about the situation let them decide on what the punishment would be for the individual or group and deal with it accordingly.

• Terms & Conditions

• Yes, I agree.

• Steam Name:

• Billybob1061

•  
Edited by Billybob1061
Added Detail, cant seem to remove bold text and change back to usual though.

NEUTRAL - Everything seems to be good with the application, you just need more detail in your answers to the questions and can't see your playtime properly. My opinion is subject to change once you have added more detail and made it so we can see the playtime as well.

Edited by Wombatiacus

2 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

NEUTRAL - Everything seems to be good with the application, you just need more detail in your answers to the questions and can't see your playtime properly. My opinion is subject to change once you have added more detail and made it so we can see the playtime as well.

Yea sorry out at school rn will add more deatil and when I get home add playtime

• Upvote 1

Neutral leaning towards +1

Application question are answered in detailed, would like to see more on the formatting aspect and general layout of your application. Other then that if those are fixed up i'm willing to change my opinion 

13 minutes ago, Sinatra said:

Neutral leaning towards +1

Application question are answered in detailed, would like to see more on the formatting aspect and general layout of your application. Other then that if those are fixed up i'm willing to change my opinion 

Not able to change the formatting like unbolding it all for some reason otherwise I would of made it much easier to read, thank you for the feedback

• Upvote 1

+1

Good amount of detail to responses

Has been moderator on a few servers / I was a moderator at the time of him being a mod on Infinite Gaming

Formatting is weird (If unfixable disregard this point).

Has a warn (From a while agothough)

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

neutral 

I have not see much of you as of recently on the server 

some more detail for the questions aswell,  

From Previous experiences with you have been negative in my opinion 

However I believe you can change. 

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

My eyes hurt, so much white writing :O

For over a year you've come across as a massive minge on the server. Would rather not have you be in a position of upholding rules in this community.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rivers said:

For over a year you've come across as a massive minge on the server. Would rather not have you be in a position of upholding rules in this community.

Could have been explained a bit better with less hostility by Rivers but I feel you got the general gist of what I’m about to talk about. Whilst my time on the server I also haven’t seen much consistent rp from you BillyBob. You are a cool guy but in this case I’m not sure if I could see you in a moderating position (-1). I’m looking forward to seeing you around again.

Goodluck :)

9 hours ago, Stathi said:

Could have been explained a bit better with less hostility by Rivers but I feel you got the general gist of what I’m about to talk about. Whilst my time on the server I also haven’t seen much consistent rp from you BillyBob. You are a cool guy but in this case I’m not sure if I could see you in a moderating position (-1). I’m looking forward to seeing you around again.

Goodluck :)

I am applying for this position as I said above to give myself more seriousness towards the server rather than just a place to muck around, I usually minge when I am a bored and as i said before I love work to do, that is why i'm applying for this position as well as wanting to help put more towards the server. Thank you for the feedback though, could of been a bit less harsh

10 hours ago, Rivers said:

10 hours ago, Rivers said:

+1 - You were a minge as I remember, however you are showing that you would like to move past and take on a more serious position within the community.

Neutral.

You may of been a bit of a minge in the past, however, you have made strides to prove that image is no longer how you are and have done so as both Regional Government and Coalition for Progress members. All I suggest is that you continue showing that you have changed, take all comments here in stride and prove to them that you are doing exactly what you said you are setting out to be.

Never thought I would live to see this day.

I've worked with Billybob in multiple event's and he has never faltered (well at least with my experience) in delivering a serious and direct response to the requests of an event master. He is able to adapt on the spot to situations involving unplanned events and has been the lifeblood of humour in events where it appears as though none of it could ever be found. 

What a number of people do not realise is that Billybob can be 100% serious when he wants to be, and has proven that throughout every event myself and Wind had him involved in where seriousness was paramount. Much the same as sticking to the role of a character, Billybob's extensive time on the server has garnered himself a reputation plagued with an immature behaviour, but as people grow, they grow wiser and smarter at reading a situation and knowing when to crack a joke and when to take a situation serious. Something I'm hoping has developed in Billybob.

Obviously with a position such as a moderator, it's important to be serious at almost all times roleplay wise so that new players and present ones can be safe in knowing that their isn't a crackpot team running the largest StarWarsRP server in the country.

Billybob has received his fair share of criticism with a large amount of it being expected. If this application is anything to go off, Billybob has changed for the better and should be provided a chance at running this gig. Throw him up on trial and see how he runs, his serious side may surprise many of you.

+1

May Gandhi's grace bless you in this pivotal moment, 

Taki

Edited by taki

+1 I knew Billybob in the past when he was still in VF he may of a been a bit of minge but not that much i do believe he can become serious when needed to be. 

On 5/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, Rivers said:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, taki said:

Never thought I would live to see this day.

I've worked with Billybob in multiple event's and he has never faltered (well at least with my experience) in delivering a serious and direct response to the requests of an event master. He is able to adapt on the spot to situations involving unplanned events and has been the lifeblood of humour in events where it appears as though none of it could ever be found. 

What a number of people do not realise is that Billybob can be 100% serious when he wants to be, and has proven that throughout every event myself and Wind had him involved in where seriousness was paramount. Much the same as sticking to the role of a character, Billybob's extensive time on the server has garnered himself a reputation plagued with an immature behaviour, but as people grow, they grow wiser and smarter at reading a situation and knowing when to crack a joke and when to take a situation serious. Something I'm hoping has developed in Billybob.

Obviously with a position such as a moderator, it's important to be serious at almost all times roleplay wise so that new players and present ones can be safe in knowing that their isn't a crackpot team running the largest StarWarsRP server in the country.

Billybob has received his fair share of criticism with a large amount of it being expected. If this application is anything to go off, Billybob has changed for the better and should be provided a chance at running this gig. Throw him up on trial and see how he runs, his serious side may surprise many of you.

+1

May Gandhi's grace bless you in this pivotal moment, 

Taki

Thank you very much for clearing this up and the Gandhi's blessing, I will continue to change my attitude towards the server and continue to be more serious on the server with my new role in CFP

• Like 1

Neutral 

I have not seen you on the server a lot, I don't really know you so i am just leaving a Neutral. I will change my decision in the coming weeks 

Notice

If you wish for your application to stay up and be looked over further bump your application after this post.
Those who do not bump after 3 days will be denied.

• Wingza locked this topic