"J. Kaneff"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week, 5 Days, 11 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Capture.PNG.90326f44c9bd9c1b72a6dacb5471fcf2.PNG
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe I should be trusted with PAC because I believe I am a experienced member of the community. Yes I do know that 1w and 5d isn't a lot, but in that time frame I have learnt a lot!
    I also have only received 2 warnings on my time on the server, and that was when I was new to the server and didn't really know and understand the rules properly. I also haven't received any bans on the throughout my time on the server, nor am I hoping to get one. I do try to respect everyone on the server to the best of my abilities constantly. This does include in RP situations as well as OOC issues involving sits, and similar stuff to that.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like access to PAC3 so I can improve the role play experience for both myself, my regiment, and everyone else that I see. Having PAC would boost how much RP we can do in Nova when we aren't guarding IHC. If I do get PAC I promise I wouldn't use it in any malicious ways, I would keep it to RP only, and EC's if needed. I also want PAC3 so I can get feedback from the Imperial Gaming's player base and try to get any suggestions they would have. These could be negative suggestions or postive suggestions, but I would listen to both and take it all in to improve my PAC
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve PAC3 within the Imperial Gaming server as I have tried my best to turn my behaviour around and make a good reputation for myself towards the staff team and also the Imperial Gaming's player base, and I personally think completing this in a good way.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • 2009591396_No1.thumb.PNG.d743609d46d45e86e39c2f641cb45f97.PNG
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • 257327195_No2.thumb.PNG.96f7f49ab8467990b658ab7bfac4b465.PNG
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • 1344891919_No3.thumb.PNG.dd550177f312d38d24ef48be1c08b4d8.PNG
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • 609220384_No4.thumb.PNG.78ec38ed73cd0c934a579e049faf8ee1.PNG
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • 1.thumb.PNG.88a108b72aaab434dfe83dbeba613203.PNG
  • PAC3 Example 6:
  • 2.thumb.PNG.4731618167fc8ccdc5808f29da613509.PNG
  • (The ones without a helmet would be used in Defcon V, The ones with a helmet would be used on Defcon IV, III, II, I)
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Yes
Edited by Proxy_109

Neutral leaning towards -1

PACs seem extremely basic and questionable. I personally thing they look a bit silly especially the nova trooper.

I have no clue who you are and have never interacted with you. 

I would advise getting more well known in the community and reworking the PACs themselves. 

You also have 2 warns within not even 2 weeks playtime; this really questions the thought of trusting you with such a program

8 hours ago, Mongo said:

PACs seem extremely basic and questionable. I personally thing they look a bit silly especially the nova trooper.

I would advise getting more well known in the community and reworking the PACs themselves. 

You also have 2 warns within not even 2 weeks playtime; this really questions the thought of trusting you with such a program

I have to agree with Mongo here, you also seem to quite easily get into arguments and confrontations with younger members of the community.

9 hours ago, Mongo said:

28 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I have to agree with Mongo here, you also seem to quite easily get into arguments and confrontations with younger members of the community.

These two sum it up for me. Going to have to go with a -1

20 hours ago, Mongo said:

While the fundamentals of PAC creations are present you haven't displayed any personal creativity towards your creations and they seem to be lacking any personality, I'd recommend looking over accepted PAC applications and utilizing the PAC hub to advance your knowledge and gain some ideas <3 (Not to say you shouldn't you PAC I can see you in the future coming up with some nice designs)

On 5/18/2020 at 8:12 AM, Sinatra said:

While the fundamentals of PAC creations are present you haven't displayed any personal creativity towards your creations and they seem to be lacking any personality, I'd recommend looking over accepted PAC applications and utilizing the PAC hub to advance your knowledge and gain some ideas <3 (Not to say you shouldn't you PAC I can see you in the future coming up with some nice designs)

^^^

Denied

Your PAC3 examples do not currently meet the standard required. Please continue working on your PAC skills and feel free to re-apply when you feel your skills have improved enough.