I won't lie, this looks really appealing. Amazing job with the graphic work!

I'd like to ask though, are those blue uniformed models just for looks or are they actually planned to be implemented on the server one day?

• Upvote 2
Posted (edited)

@Blazebeard well erm I was just playing around while editing and realised the blue actually looks nice and sent it to Ribbit and he and I agreed on using a blue trooper instead of a red on the poster, so we did. 

But if MRD succeeds we will try to push for blue Medical Trooper Models to be implemented :) As we are trying to make it a major part part of the Imperial Medical Corps, no more than equal to the Medical Troopers though.

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Upvote 1

Looks good guys, Im only abit sketched out by MRD because it is very close to IBWD and B-WING within the Tarkins Initiative. Might need to watch where you are treading because you wont want a whole squadron of 20 DT pull up to the Medbay xD.

(Only supposed to be as a joke, I could understand how it would be taken the wrong way)

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Stathi said:

Looks good guys, Im only abit sketched out by MRD because it is very close to IBWD and B-WING within the Tarkins Initiative. Might need to watch where you are treading because you wont want a whole squadron of 20 DT pull up to the Medbay xD.

Ah yes because Tarkins Initiative roleplay is the only rp allowed on the server

• Poggers 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Stathi said:

Unlike our competitor, we are simply researching healthcare. We care for Imperial lives and would never kill our own personnel for knowing our departments name, infact the name "Medical Research Division" explains itself. Although there has been a past scandal where MRD work was submitted to Tarkins Initiative without team permission, I am working to ensure something like this never happens again.

A squadron of 20 Death Troopers is no threat, there is an 'Arrest On Sight line' for a reason. Quoting myself in the showcase "as part of the military, the
Medical Troopers are fully trained for combat situations" and as a person who believes in equality, I believe it would be a fair standoff.

The only reason you should be sketched out, or may not be due to your no-relation, is the lack of work for the Coalition For Progress. As the Imperial Medical Corps have been making their own propaganda and the Medical Research Division will most likely continue to do this.

NOTE: I am aware that this reply may come across as negative but I'm not intending to harm anyone and I love Stathi.

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Poggers 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Kamelieon changed the title to REMOVE PLEASE