Close this application, please <3

On 6/24/2017 at 9:47 PM, Predator said:

Neutral

Good at RP, but at times you don't take things serious enough

I agree with what Predator said. You are good at RP but you're not very serious at most times and can be a little mingy, but very little. 

Edit: You have shown to be pretty serious in RP so I will be giving you a +1 Good Luck!

Edited by Morgan
Change of opinion.
  • Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I agree with what Predator said. You are good at RP but you're not very serious at most times and can be a little mingy, but very little. 

As prophet there is little to non RP involved so majority of the time i messing around with other people but its all in good terms. but thanks for the feedback. i will work on trying to be more serious at times.

• Upvote 2

Sure why not I'll throw a +1 in I was doubting because I didn't know who you were in game than I realised after reading through your application (scrolled through the replies don't judge me lol) but yeah I see you alot on and also are a caring person which is good for the role also being able to solve problems.

• Upvote 1

Active, wants to Rp, helpful and gives good feedback on the forums, and would be a good addition to the staffing team, aswell as being on the server since the start, definite +1 from me 

• Upvote 1
On 25/06/2017 at 5:21 PM, (IG) Fluency said:

+1 Gaben where do i start? 

1) Your an amazing guy ooc

2) You portray such a good character in RP

3) You are always willing to help

4) This app was amazing!

^^^^^^^^^

said it all for me ?

+1

• Upvote 1
Just now, Imposing said:

+1 You really have cleaned up your image recently I think the advertisement team has done you good anyhow You're active and a friendly person 

Cheers man.

4 minutes ago, Ridge said:

Neutral

I've had reports of you in the past and I want to watch you and see if you've changed.

Completely understandable.