Sign in to follow this  
Rivers

Tinky's Goodbye :(

tinky is bae

Edited by Verstappen

O7 Tinky you will be missed. You can finally eat your hotdog in peace.

One massive salute to Tinky, absolute lad even when he was loud af.

Since you didnt get the Lambda scene Rivers, Ill put this here for ya

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Let me tell you this; this man here was the biggest chad I've ever known. Like, what a guy.
He's put so much passion into providing for the community and overall doing shit for the army.
This man was inspiring, someone you can look up to - and he was a good friend.

Under normal circumstances, I would say a nice, long and emotional farewell message.
But then again, @Tinky wouldn't want a nice, long and emotional farewell message.

So, I'll just leave it at this. See ya, dude. Was a blast having you on the server.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

Bro wtf, you can't just drop a bombshell on me like this.

Tinky was the best IHC and Event master. Legit.

Gonna miss him.

• Thinking 1

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv noises

Also cya Tinky, congrats on your new job.

im gonna miss the constant " uhoh stinky" when ever tinky joined out vc :( you better get on sometimes so we can 

Spoiler

hold hands

My Habibi is gone. 

Insallah you do good in your job bro, best of luck. o7

giphy.gif.5f766104bc5d2d906e045a52e809f6d6.gif

You will be missed, goodluck Brother :(

Edited by wflizzi

Good luck tinky 

Goodbye tinky you massive legend best of luck with your future careers

The greatest CO o7 this is a very long post btw

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=959&height=444

unknown.png?width=634&height=627

unknown.png?width=959&height=539

IWillMissTheseBoys.png?width=959&height=539

tINYK1.png?width=617&height=627

IMG_20191212_150114.jpg

Edited by Phobia
Fixing/Adding
  • Like 1

I've been gone from the community for a while now, due to IRL circumstances taking presidency over things however hearing that Tinky was leaving I felt it only right to leave this message as this hits close to home. So many great memories have been made over the long period of time I've know this amazing human.

@Tinky I know I've been gone for a while now but when I was around the server for my extensive period of time you were one of the best individuals I had the pleasure of getting to know. From the day you joined the server as a mingy little ST private you always were a big part of the community with your excessive amounts of energy and loud personality, I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say you were an amazing member of the community and I'm sure you will be sorely missed by all. I still remember the night you joined, no one thought this mingy private was going to make it too high in the ranks and my money was on you getting banned first but oh boy was I wrong and how much you grew on us all, proud to see you in IHC and leaving in style with the world record for the most amount of KOS's placed on (Flashback to when you had a KOS counter in your name but the number got too high so you had to stop). I also remember the time you had to leave the server for a while due to PC issues and just how much of a whole you left in the community then, I can only imagine how much you will be missed now.

I wish you the absolute best of luck with your new job and your IRL things you need to take care of and wish you all the best for your future, something that I agree with you wholeheartedly on from your speech is the point you made about the community. Yes this is a game, but IG is more than just a regular group of people playing games, its a family and yes we play on IG for the role-play but we keep coming back due to the people we meet and the memories we make even though we know little about the person IRL. All the best Tinky and if you are ever in Perth and feel up to it i'd be honoured to down a couple cold ones with ya.

Goodbye old friend and R.I.P to @Hammer's KOS play-toy.

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 1