1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    [IG] Gref
  • SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    Imperial RP Server
  • Which design programs do you use?
    Paint.net (Experienced), Photoshop (Beginner Knowledge), Adobe After Effects (Basic Knowledge), Cinema 4D (Beginner Knowledge)
  • How well do you work under deadlines?
    I haven't been in a situation where i have had to work under deadlines rather than school, and in those terms i go well, finishing what i need to finish on time.
  • Why do you think this position is for you?
    I think this position is for me because i feel like i can bring a lot to the server as well as grow my own knowledge and skill to put into helping the server and community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Couldn't add the videos so I'm just gonna put them here...
  • https://youtu.be/RxoJrrFx97Y
  •  
  • https://youtu.be/LDlcyAevvXM

• https://youtu.be/r-e-VfqM9n8
  •  
  • https://youtu.be/LNjoh7uERr0

• *My 6th artwork is a still image and not a fully working HUD*
  • (1) List your previous artwork:
    tatooine.jpg.895ae725c707f33b89d00c469fc4590f.jpg
  • (2) List your previous artwork:
    Anaxes.jpg.a169d1a89c34db11fbe73cbe48e5c5e0.jpg
  • (3) List your previous artwork:
    naboo.jpg.82121fec7d907c492377f79d232d80db.jpg
  • (4) List your previous artwork:
    1974006842_forangus.jpg.86cc7e8d538619d66668c42e4401488d.jpg
  • (5) List your previous artwork:
    Signature.png.7bb9acbf514dfc79c914370321cf3e5d.png
  • (6) List your previous artwork:
    373243221_customGUI.jpg.5d174781302ebc298ce3db72098c75f8.jpg
  • (7) List your previous artwork:
    2004587303_loadingintro.jpg.87bbe33279b7f3ea82eef3715dbdf9cc.jpg
  • (8) List your previous artwork:
    532198488_iglogo.jpg.35b1b8e7a6e3c83c1caa6e3ffdb5ddea.jpg
  • (9) List your previous artwork:
    892758067_simplehelmet.jpg.864fce550b9e0ab5a54329518ace47c7.jpg
  • (10) List your previous artwork:
    ig.jpg.36b41bd9d4ba7f67ae0bae199a197abd.jpg
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes
Edited by Roys
  • Upvote 1

+1 

Great Roleplayer | These designs look epic and very useful for roleplay | Obviously shows a lot of knowledge with photo editing software and creative inspiration. 

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Easy +1

Roys has been a great member of ISC, And has definitely shown a passion for graphic design. He often has been messaging me asking for feedback on his artwork, how to improve and is often asking for new ideas for him to expand on his knowledge. I could easily see Roys being a great asset to the graphic design team and I also think it would be a great opportunity for him to learn more about designing as it is clear he clearly has a great passion for creating and designing new pieces of work.

Good luck Roys!

• Upvote 2

I don't know Roys, how well he roleplays or his attitude, but that does not matter. His examples are good and he wants to help.

+1, why not

26 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Easy +1

Roys has been a great member of ISC, And has definitely shown a passion for graphic design. He often has been messaging me asking for feedback on his artwork, how to improve and is often asking for new ideas for him to expand on his knowledge. I could easily see Roys being a great asset to the graphic design team and I also think it would be a great opportunity for him to learn more about designing as it is clear he clearly has a great passion for creating and designing new pieces of work.

Good luck Roys!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bucculus said:

+1 

Great Roleplayer | These designs look epic and very useful for roleplay | Obviously shows a lot of knowledge with photo editing software and creative inspiration. 

Good luck!

1+

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Splonter said:

Easy +1

Good luck Roys!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Splonter said:

Easy +1

Good luck Roys!

• Upvote 1

+1

He's come a long way and has shown his dedication to the server. He has shown his skills here in his examples and has a well written application. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Splonter said:

Easy +1

Good luck Roys!

Well summed up by Splonter. Your creations are looking fresh and I am looking forward to future concepts. Goodluck Roys, I hope to see you on the team soon :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Splonter said:

Easy +1

Good luck Roys!

+1

DENIED

You may reapply in 2 weeks OR message me with genuine improvement of your work within Photoshop and I will allow you to reapply sooner.

• Thinking 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1
  • Poggers 1