STEAM_186053852
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Jimmy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w 2d
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Untitled.png.1eec29c406d67b58f8c81510e88cff36.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had no warns.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have had no bans.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have been recruited as an T-mod in a few old military servers, I forgot the names which were 3 years ago.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The Purpose of moderators is to make sure no rule breakers, minges, or just Rude people in general are on their server doing anything bad. They make sure the servers fun and clean for everybody. with a zero tolerance to cases of Bullying and other acts of that nature. I feel as it is important to also act as the Role model for players, so they could create a better understanding off moderators and possibly become one themselves. They are the peace keepers of servers.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I would like to be trial moderator So i can weed out the bad people or minges in IG, and so other people join the server and find that there are only serious role-players, and nice people. I just want IG to be a fun and clean RP server. I can do so by always being on so I can help everybody at anytime, By paying attention to the servers actions, being a calm, stable, respectful, patient, and comforting person. But I can do so much more with those rule breakers/minges, which is expected form a staff member. (example:) Having zero tolerance with them, being questionable it's just all common sense that a mod should know and have.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can do so by always being on so I can help everybody at anytime, By paying attention to the servers actions, being a calm, stable, respectful, patient, and comforting person. I am always those things to members of the community and I have shown it in game where people are confused or just wondering something, I'd be straight to the question and I would assist them in what they needed. I am always patient when people don't tell me why they are confused, making peoplel see that I am very friendly and nice to be around. But I can do so much more with those rule breakers/minges, which is expected form a staff member. (example:) Having zero tolerance with them, being questionable it's just all common sense that a mod should know and have.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    First of all, I would check the damage/kill logs after I got told of such Mass RDMers actions, I would ask the people that were MASS RDMed if they were bullied or attacked personally then decide whether more lethal punishment is required, Then I would begin to get their URL/SteamID from the damage/kill logs and ban them for mass RDM + DC'ing to avoid punishment (and bullying if the person was being fowl to the people they RDMed). I'd ban them for atleast a week or a week and a half, so they learn their lesson and don't do it again. (If they do it again I would ask an higher management member for guidance and do what they suggest.)
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Rarely does bullying occur from out of the blue, Sometimes it can end up with both people bullying eachother. So I would first shadow play and watch what is happening so I can get a clear picture on who started it. (while recording) One I get the evidence I would take them both into a sit and make them explain themselves, after they explain themselves I would come up with a decision with a certain punishment. (most likely a warn.). If they lie though they get a more lethal punishment, I would know what was happening Since the proof given.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would start to record the staff members actions and immediately contact High ranking staff members on their input, and immediately do what they say. (If the staff member were to ban people I would check the ban logs and unban those people.)
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    First I would start shadow-play so I can record the situation. I would respond to the ticket and bring the people involved somewhere private Immediately warn the person threatening to DDOS and inform that it's a very serious claim and that should stop or else it will escalate. If it continues I would inform an Admin of the situation to see if I can ban the individual. I would keep the STEAMID and footage in case there is a need for it to be reviewed, for example, an urban appeal on the forums.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    !Ace
Edited by Jimmyboy
Improving questions answers that were iffy.

Neutral, subject to change

Pros -

Have not received any warns or bans

have not done anything in game bad that I know of

Cons -

Answers are a bit iffy 

5 hours ago, Jimmyboy said:
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
  • I would like to be trial moderator So i can weed out the bad people or minges in IG, and so other people join the server and find that there are only serious role-players, and nice people. I just want IG to be a fun and clean RP server. I can do so by always being on so I can help everybody at anytime, By paying attention to the servers actions, being a calm, stable, respectful, patient, and comforting person. But I can do so much more with those rule breakers/minges, which is expected form a staff member. (example:) Having zero tolerance with them, being questionable it's just all common sense that a mod should know and have.

You seem to be padding stuff into this question by bringing up things that is not related to that question

5 hours ago, Jimmyboy said:
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
  • Rarely does bullying occur from out of the blue, Sometimes it can end up with both people bullying eachother. So I would first shadow play and watch what is happening so I can get a clear picture on who started it. (while recording) So I would take them both into a sit and make them explain themselves, after they explain themselves I would come up with a decision with a certain punishment. (most likely a warn.)

You didn't really bring up anything about evidence which is one of the most important factors in that scenario

There is one or two more things I could bring up but I feel like that is not needed

Edited by Dax
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Wingza locked this topic