In Game Details

In Game Name: Fredo Santana

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

image.thumb.png.d4da116d4d4f041bdf67e4bd1d7cfdc9.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: Start to the middle of 2018.

What was the reason for the ban: Constant Minge | No intent to RP | Alting

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Pretty much just minging around around as an ST and fucking around and ruining the ST training that was being hosted by Hornet, and I then I also jumped on an alt to play with Kumo and Seven when they were on the server which got my ban updated for alting.

Why do you believe you should be unbanned / given a second chance: Because I'm really sorry for everything I've done but I have changed a lot and matured a hell of a lot, when compared to my old immature self, and I want to rejoin the awesome community that gave me so many good friends and memorable moments over my hundreds of hours I played of it before I got banned.

•  
Edited by BenV5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

Netrual leaning to -1

It has been a long time since your ban 

Apology seems sincere 

I would like kumos input Eventually 

However, due to prior instances of your mischief and situations you've faced I don't think letting you back onto  the server is a good idea, as splonter has stated and prior things I've seen. 

I am a believer in second chances even though you're on your 5th? 

I believe anyone can change so if you do get excepted for this appeal you're change I hope will be for the better.

Excuse the formatting I'm typing from an ipad. Once again 

Beat of luck with your application 

Edited by Delta
Changed verdict
  • Upvote 2

Are you not community banned?

If not, the last time we trusted one of your group within minge.team we banned them almost immediately again due to exploits and hacking on the Server, it doesn’t show a good precedent.

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Are you not community banned?

If not, the last time we trusted one of your group within minge.team we banned them almost immediately again due to exploits and hacking on the Server, it doesn’t show a good precedent.

i dont think so, it doesn't say im community banned when i try join the server and I'm not assoiated with tom seven crispin or any of them anymore, they kicked me from the discord and don't play league or any games with me :'( they started playing gta rp and replaced me with kendrick :'(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

Solid -1.

I simply don't trust you at all to contribute positively to the community based on everything you've done in the past. You've alted multiple times, doxxed my friends to the extent of releasing their personal information and photos then lying about it, You've hacked on multiple servers and even uploaded videos of you doing it with your mates, I even remember the last time you alted on IG last year you started making fun of how @Wolf's dog died in the chatbox as well as continued to make alt accounts on the forums which is evidently why you are now called 'V5.' To put it simply, you have shown again and again in the past that your actions are incredibly malicious and that you intend harm on members of the community and I simply cannot believe you have changed as you always resort to your normal self to be toxic, malicious and down right act disgusting towards other human beings. To be completely honest, I've lost account of how many times you've alted on IG, And I do not believe you are being fully truthful to the extent of your actions in the past on your ban appeal. Everything listed here isn't even all that i've witnessed you you do to others in the past and to be frank, its disgusting and I for one would never want to see you return to IG again based on your previous actions that you are clearly passed redemption. Now I could easily paste evidence of multiple of these incidents if you choose to deny any of this, So I'd ask you to take a good long think of your past and actually come to terms of the damage caused on multiple people.

I do not want you to return to this community anytime soon, You are not only a danger to others but a danger to the community itself.

On top of this, this is your 4th ban appeal.

There are evidence of your actions linked within those ban appeals for those interested.

Also. Yes @BenV5 you are community banned.
1464538172_Screenshot(62).thumb.png.f3fed57dd620de38db512dcaa9e2d450.png

Edited by Splonter
  • Bailey locked this topic