Titan Base Feedback

It could just be me, however, I feel as if Titan has been getting a lot of flak as of late, which is lucky because recently I have been given permission by Bananakin to edit Titan for IG. This means that any problems or suggestions that you have for titan are now able to be implemented into the map. Over the past few weeks I have been working on a version of titan base that including bug fixes as well as new features to the map.

Here are a few changes to the map already that I have made.

There are a had full of other changes such as texture changes and other boring stuff and oh yeah I changed the time and planet. Thanks :D

edit: Here is a full gallery of all of the images

Edited by Twist
  • Like 2
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 5
On 4/30/2020 at 6:30 PM, Lars said:

Any chance of a COMPNOR Base being added somewhere?

As the map is already currently really pushing what Gmod can handle. Its a real balancing act, everytime I add something I need to take away from somewhere else or do some wizarding.

11 hours ago, Hardcase said:

these changes are sick but isnt rhen var supposed to be an inhospitable wasteland devoid of life (except talz)

Well the map won't be set on Rhen Var any more instead on a desert planet most likely Tatooine.

Something extra to add: I've been messing around previously with different planets/biomes/themes/times for the map. Examples here. The idea is to make the weekly rotations more unique and less Representative. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Twist said:

Something extra to add: I've been messing around previously with different planets/biomes/themes/times for the map. Examples here. The idea is to make the weekly rotations more unique and less Representative. 

Ooh, thats really neat. So will this be made into multiple uniquely styled maps? Also do you have an idea of the size of the file will be to download it when it's finished?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Welly said:

Ooh, thats really neat. So will this be made into multiple uniquely styled maps? Also do you have an idea of the size of the file will be to download it when it's finished?

I would guess that it would be the same size as the OG map. which is about 300 mb. This is around normal size for a map that size. It might be 50-75 mb either side tho.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Welly said:

I've just done a quick check and currently the map is sitting around 400mb but, that is including all of the content for the map so @Frosty__ is right around the mark. The original map is around 150mb I believe but that doesn't include all of the content.

• Poggers 1
On 5/1/2020 at 9:22 PM, Twist said:

Well the map won't be set on Rhen Var any more instead on a desert planet most likely Tatooine.

hell yeah the white on titan base always hurt my eyes it was too bright

• Upvote 1