1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    [IG] Atlas
  • SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    General Community
  • Which design programs do you use?
    Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Autocad, Rhino3D, MC Sketchup, Bentley MicroStation, FL studio
  • How well do you work under deadlines?
    I study architecture so I am under copious amounts of stress. I have been conditioned to manage my time optimally because of it.
  • Why do you think this position is for you?
    Well I can work on small projects between my uni projects and on holidays I can work on a larger scale. I am very passionate about my course so in turn I am passionate about graphic design, utilising the listed programs to render my own work and communicate my ideas.
  • (1) List your previous artwork:
  • (2) List your previous artwork:
  • (3) List your previous artwork:
  • (4) List your previous artwork:
  • (5) List your previous artwork:
    395254997_HYBRID1FIN.pdf
  • (6) List your previous artwork:
    1406003531_HYBRID4FIN.pdf
  • (7) List your previous artwork:
    381204165_2point.pdf
  • (8) List your previous artwork:
    481586479_HOUSEPHASE5.6(51).pdf
  • (9) List your previous artwork:
  • (10) List your previous artwork:
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes
  • Upvote 1

Hello Atlas for this application I will be giving you a Neutral,

You are pretty well known within the community. However there are only 8 pieces of art where 10 are meant to be required for the application. The first 4 artworks look decent however the last 4 are building sketches/designs. They look detailed and of good quality but I don't really know if those set of drawing skills would have any application on the server.

Edited by Noni
  • Downvote 1

@Stones Quick question, what did you use to make the 3D Projection of those shapes? Photoshop?

+1

This shit looks quite nice....The Graphics team, is a team, and not a one man show...If people-1 you for that, they really kinda dumb

55 minutes ago, Noni said:

You are pretty well known within the community. However there are only 8 pieces of art where 10 are meant to be required for the application. The first 4 artworks look decent however the last 4 are building sketches/designs. They look detailed and of good quality but I don't really know if those set of drawing skills would have any application on the server.

Good stuff and Atlas is an alright bloke 

+1

1 hour ago, Auzii said:

@Stones Quick question, what did you use to make the 3D Projection of those shapes? Photoshop?

Mainly Rhino3D for all my archi work. Further refined and rendered in both illustrator and photoshop. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noni said:

Design is a form of art, designs have to be communicated similarly to art. Refining drawings uses the same programs as graphic design, even some programs that require more skill. I can put hundreds of examples in my application, I just think I showed enough for people to get the message. 

• Upvote 3

I’ve known Atlas for longer then I can remember, I know he’ll take proactive steps in helping the team if he’s accepted. The application is pretty good and the examples are great.

+1

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Delta said:

Good stuff and Atlas is an alright bloke 

+1

1+

Edited by Dax

INTERVIEW PHASE

Please join me in a TeamSpeak3 Interview, if you're not available message me when you are.

• Sad 1

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the Graphics Team!

• Like 1