• In Game Name:
    [Λ] [96-52] [2IC] Gherkin
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1w 3d
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I have a lot of dedication to the server and to Garry’s mod with over 1,300 hours most of that being spent in roleplay servers, I have never experienced a ban or a kick off the server and I intend to keep it that way, I take responsibility for my actions and try hard to help out other players all these reasons have lead me to be 2IC of Nova and I think is shows that I am Professional with what I do and am able to be trusted with PAC 3.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like the opportunity access to Pac 3 to be able to further the roleplay of both me and others around me, I think PAC furthers immersive roleplay and I want to be able to encourage fellow Nova members and others around me to be immersive with their roleplay.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I think I should be given the privilege of having PAC because I have been very loyal to my regiment sticking with them and encouraging them when things got rocky, I am well known within members of IHC and the 107th legion I think I should be given the privilege to further help encouraging members of the community to be more immersive with their roleplay.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Neutral

Answers are a bit vague and the PACs show me you understand the basics of the program.

The PACs themselves are very basic and nothing stands out to me as much.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

Answers are a bit vague and the PACs show me you understand the basics of the program.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:17 AM, Mongo said:

Neutral

• 2 weeks later...

Neutral leaning towards +1

Obviously understands how to work PAC and the designs are very creative without overdoing any elements, only reason i'm not 100% on the +1 is the application itself seems lackluster but if fixed up you'll have my +1, good luck mate :D

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, Sinatra said:

Neutral leaning towards +1

Obviously understands how to work PAC and the designs are very creative without overdoing any elements, only reason i'm not 100% on the +1 is the application itself seems lackluster but if fixed up you'll have my +1, good luck mate :D

Agreed. Gherkin, you're a lad but personally I'd like to see a little more detail added to your application. Your PACs, however, look great. They are simple, elegant and quite pleasing to look at, and definitely give your character that unique flavor.

It's a +1 for the PACs themselves, but I'd like to see what else you could bring to the PAC3 team in your responses.

Best of luck, lad. <3

Gherkin is a well respected and respectful member of the community. I believe he can and will do great work using PAC.

The only thing that I would encourage would be to add some more information to your answers, besides that its perfect!

+1

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...