Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zovio/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Unknown (probably Zovio)

In Game Rank: Unknown

In Game Regiment: Unknown

Ban Details

1393709704_imperialgamingban.JPG.87436ae30f9d3855e5e25edf8d11b698.JPG

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Little (Past Darth Vader)

What date did the ban occur: October 9th, 2017 - 2 Years, 6 Months and 20 days ago to this date.

What was the reason for the ban: Community Ban

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was banned for quite a few things within the community, this includes but is not limited to minging and breaking most RP rules and being very toxic as any 11-12 year old would be. After I was banned, I was upped to a community ban after attempting to blackmail some community members as you can see attached. - https://imgur.com/gallery/zVKMkeM
*LAST BAN APPEAL WAS POSTED OCTOBER 7, 2018*

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: As a fore warning, I was given permission by Wolf and Kumo verbally to upload this ban appeal. We have talked about the situation and I believe I cannot change the past, but I can change the future. 

Although I caused the old community quite an amount of annoyance, I think I should get given another chance to play on IG. I was very young at the time of the ban (and at the time of my failed appeal), which had proved quite an amount of immaturity. It is now quite a few years later, and I think I have learnt a lot in these years. I have learned to be mature about situations and not be vindictive or rude after I don't get my way. I have also learned to be behave myself while role playing on server as I have recently returned to Garry's Mod after quite a lot of inactivity. I am also aware that I was known to be quite hot headed in situations, but since my IG days, I have changed and I am now quite calm and kickback, I know how to deal with situations without making a fool of myself. I wish to rejoin the community as there are lots of good memories and people associated with the Imperial Gaming name but I'm going to keep this short because actions speak louder than words and I wish to prove myself if I am accepted for an unban.

Thanks for taking time to read this. I hope to hear back from the staff team
-Zovio

Edited by Zovio
updating dates
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

Neutral.

has been a hell of a long time. Seems like he would like to come back to the community and try to RP. + seems to have greatly matured since his ban from the community. 

All i can say is that after reading through past events you seem to be quite quick to anger which i hope has changed. 

Edited by Angus
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:48 PM, Angus said:

Neutral.

has been a hell of a long time. Seems like he would like to come back to the community and try to RP. + seems to have greatly matured since his ban from the community. 

All i can say is that after reading through past events you seem to be quite quick to anger which i hope has changed. 

Had a chat with him on TS today. My response is Neutral leaning towards a +1, he seems more mature than what his actions showed a few years ago.

• Upvote 1

Accepted

After recent talks with members of Management, we have decided to allow you back to the server. You will be placed on a strict 6 month probation period, any major rule breaking will result in your ban being reinstated. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules.

Welcome back to the Server!

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 1