Steam Name: Toxicspyder

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198832827744/

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198832827744/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Toxic_

In Game Rank: Corpral

In Game Regiment: 6th army

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: 3 days

Which staff member banned you: 

What date did the ban occur: 23/04/2020

What was the reason for the ban: Failrp NLR RFM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: i killed people for rdming me

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: because i have been blamed for shit before and i only killed because i got rdm"D AND WHEN I CALL ADMIN THEY DO nothing to help everytime i need them.

Garrysmod Screenshot 2020.04.23 - 22.58.32.56.png

• Haha 1

You spent the entire day complaining about how shit the Server is and how terrible its become in comparison to what it used to be, you also continued to randomly RDM people, call false admin sits and generally cause a nuisance on the Server for all of today as well as in the recent weeks. I am also under the impression that @Luigi upgraded your ban to a permanent one, which I fully support and agree with, I do not think you contribute to the Server at all and don't deserve to be unbanned.

On top of this, this appeal is written like a 5 year old wrote it "D AND WHEN I CALKL ADMIN THEY DO nothing to help everytime i need them." - You have written this like its the Staff's fault that you were banned from the Server and you should be unbanned because of that.

I don't think you should be unbanned, ever.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

You spent the entire day complaining about how shit the Server is and how terrible its become in comparison to what it used to be, you also continued to randomly RDM people, call false admin sits and generally cause a nuisance on the Server for all of today as well as in the recent weeks. I am also under the impression that @Luigi upgraded your ban to a permanent one, which I fully support and agree with, I do not think you contribute to the Server at all and don't deserve to be unbanned.

On top of this, this appeal is written like a 5 year old wrote it "D AND WHEN I CALKL ADMIN THEY DO nothing to help everytime i need them." - You have written this like its the Staff's fault that you were banned from the Server and you should be unbanned because of that.

Give the information and context provided by Bailey in regards to the situation. I find it very hard to find reasoning or redemption to the actions you have committed. 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Instead of requesting help from admins when you were supposedly RDM'd, you would complain in OOC that admins weren't doing anything. The only tickets I saw made by you today looked like someone smashes their head against there keyboard as an admin ticket. You weren't able to justify anything, the only reasons you could come up with that were other people had broken rules, and even with previous bans you continue to show a lack of understanding of the rules.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Well summed up by Bailey. All I have seen from you today Toxic is just NITRP and just general minging. I think the ban should get upgraded to perm unless you have a thorough chat to Luigi about your behaviour and negative contributions to the community. tbh Toxic, by now I would expect you to be a respectful member of the community considering how many warns and 2nd chances you have received. Though your behaviour from today proves otherwise and you don’t learn from your mistakes or wrongdoings.

• Kumo locked this topic