STEAM_0:1:208043651
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Hyperion
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    11 weeks 6 days 17 hours 48 minutes
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • 1947033868_IGPlaytime.PNG.03b0397b7193a75ef547052dfceac581.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had 5 warns altogether:

1. RDM Date: 16th July 2018

2. Breaking NLR Date: 24th July 2018

3. Using racist word in admin claim Date: August 3rd 2018

4. RDM Date: December 5th 2018

5. DC to avoid arrest September 14th 2018
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    7 day ban for sending inappropriate content to users 30-04-19 19:51 - by all means message me if you would like to know more about the ban.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Moderator on The Museum Imperial RP duration 19/05/2019 - 01/06/2019 (Resigned)

Event Master on Imperial Gaming Clone Wars RP duration 20/01/2019 - 21/03/2019 (Resigned)

Server Manager on The Order Imperial RP duration 18/02/2020 - 01/04/2020 (Resigned)
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to become an Event Master because I have many RP ideas and I want to show the server what I have to offer as an event master.
    I have been participated in many events during my time in Imperial gaming wither that be as an event character or enjoying it as a player I have always envied the event masters ability to make the server come alive and create complex and enjoyable events. I want the chance to give back to the community that not many people get.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    What I can bring to the Event Master team is extensive amounts of experience with ULX commands and having already obtained experience in being a event master. My previous experience speaks for itself,
    I held the most events for multiple months during my time as an event master on Clone Wars RP as well as ensure said events were quality putting thought and time into each and everyone one of them.
    I have been apart of the Imperial Gaming community for 2 years now and I don't intend on leaving anytime soon.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Having experience as an event master is valuable in terms of what works and what doesn't as an event and from my experience the most successful kinds of events
    are those that provide something for the whole server to get in on and enjoy while enjoying a rich star wars story. Not everyone will like an event as different people have different liking and dislikes it's hard to please everyone but with feedback it can be taken into consideration. I have noticed that it is rare for an event on the server to have something for every regiment on the server to do in terms of RP especially sith regiments. I think if different kinds of RP took place in every event for every different regiment on the server for example during a rebel attack a rebel is found to be carry a ancient sith artifact allow all sith regiments RP opportunities, another example could be a space battle which gives RP for Navy and ISC that leads to a on ship invasion giving all combat regiments RP etc.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Hello all and thank you for reading, as you might of seen by now I have reused parts of my previous EM application of which it was closed at my request.
    I have created a additional event to show my eagerness for the position and with feedback I am compliant to make changes to the application.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Bonus Event Idea:
  • https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGvrjnGNm_M0VDCuXVvm2LIa3yIVL6jGpVHJs6Luwl4/edit?usp=sharing

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Hyperion
Updating
  • Upvote 3

Neutral

I'm sorry Hyperion, but you always seem to fall back to your old roots one way or another. You've been given the privilege of being staff on the CW server, but even then it wasn't the best run for you. You had told people that you were leaving to focus on more important matters yet you appeared on the Museum not long after that. Your past history of unexplained misdeeds/misbehaviour is quite worrying, however I always believe people can change for the better. To me it just seems you're unaware of what you actually want and how you're going to achieve it.

My opinion is always subject to change, don't take this as a personal attack.

All the Best.

28 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Neutral

I'm sorry Hyperion, but you always seem to fall back to your old roots one way or another. You've been given the privilege of being staff on the CW server, but even then it wasn't the best run for you. You had told people that you were leaving to focus on more important matters yet you appeared on the Museum not long after that. Your past history of unexplained misdeeds/misbehaviour is quite worrying, however I always believe people can change for the better. To me it just seems you're unaware of what you actually want and how you're going to achieve it.

All the Best.

Not gonna lie man, you still have a long way to go in terms of maturity. Just the other week I saw you getting into staff sits again and i just don’t think you’re currently fit to be a member of the staff team again for the reasons Luigi said.

2 hours ago, Luigi said:

Neutral

All the Best.

2 hours ago, Rivers said:

Not gonna lie man, you still have a long way to go in terms of maturity. Just the other week I saw you getting into staff sits again and i just don’t think you’re currently fit to be a member of the staff team again for the reasons Luigi said.

See I don't understand why I am still held accountable for mistakes made over a year ago, mistakes that aren't even that bad to warrant such a long standing hold over my name in the community. Yes I had my fair share of leaves from the IG server and those were due to lose of interest but every time I come back and why? well believe it or not IG is one of if not the best communities out there and I regret my past decisions and believe me if I could I would go back and change it but I can't.

@Rivers name one other interaction you have had with me recently besides that one misunderstanding over a inquisitor KOS of which was resolved peacefully ending in no punishment whatsoever. After this situation had ended I even private messaged an apology to those involved including you.

I don't see it fair to immediately judge someone by their distant past behavior or by one short interaction.

I care about this position very much and to see negative support over things I can't control or change frustrates me.

Edited by Hyperion

18 hours ago, Hyperion said:

See I don't understand why I am still held accountable for mistakes made over a year ago, mistakes that aren't even that bad to warrant such a long standing hold over my name in the community.

Whether you like it or not, your actions will stick with you for as long as people remember them. Also, your graphic designer application was a laughable failure in an attempt to get more tags on your name, and I see about as much effort put into this as your graphic designer app.

-1 if that wasn't already clear

• Downvote 1

+1 i would give him a chance. a lot of people can change over 1 year gap

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mord said:

Whether you like it or not, your actions will stick with you for as long as people remember them. Also, your graphic designer application was a laughable failure in an attempt to get more tags on your name, and I see about as much effort put into this as your graphic designer app.

-1 if that wasn't already clear

Keep this on the topic of the application please Mord, completely unnecessary to mention his graphic designer application and use the terms 'laughable failure' and then accusing him of only applying for more tags. This is a warning for you and for anyone else who looks to comment on this thread in a similar manner, don't, I will hand out punishments, its not acceptable and its not welcome here.

Thanks.

• Angry 1
  • Upvote 5

+1, 

As much as you have had warns and bans you do seem to be a nice person with a lot of playtime (all my interactions with you show it)
i will agree and say your reputation with Staff isnt too good but im sure that can change. 
Your event ideas are actually very well thought out and pretty good. furthermore your application has a lot of detail and is done quite well.

the only real negative i have is that i havnt seen you on that much in the last 2-3 months (could be wrong) 

Good Luck - Angus

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2020 at 2:41 PM, Daxx said:

I havnt known Hyperion for that long but from what I see he is a great guy and his examples are good all warns over a year ago same as ban and I believe you deserve a chance at event master, plus you have been event master previously on clone wars.

+1

Im going to have to agree with Daxx, all you warns are old and you have not really done anything bad recently to indicate that you going to abuse your power from what I know off

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2020 at 3:11 PM, Daxx said:

I havnt known Hyperion for that long but from what I see he is a great guy and his examples are good all warns over a year ago same as ban and I believe you deserve a chance at event master, plus you have been event master previously on clone wars.

+1

my thoughts exactly. 

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

+1
All warns are old and I believe Hyperion has what it takes to be a great EM.

• Upvote 1

+1
Seems like a great guy. haven't known him for long but from playing with him i think he could be great.

On 4/19/2020 at 3:11 PM, Daxx said:

+1

• Upvote 1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:45 AM, wflizzi said:

+1
All warns are old and I believe Hyperion has what it takes to be a great EM.

+1 Deserves another chance

• Upvote 1

+1
I worked with Hyperion for a long while and I believe he would be a great asset.
His past decisions have made this choice a bit more tricky but he's grown a lot and I do think he should get another shot.

Good luck

• Upvote 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:55 AM, Angus said:

+1, 

As much as you have had warns and bans you do seem to be a nice person with a lot of playtime (all my interactions with you show it)
i will agree and say your reputation with Staff isnt too good but im sure that can change. 
Your event ideas are actually very well thought out and pretty good. furthermore your application has a lot of detail and is done quite well.

Good Luck - Angus

+1

Chill guy and I don't see how he used to minge seeing as he seems mature and knows his stuff when coming to RP and taking part in the community.

• Upvote 1

Hey Hyperion, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2