• Negative Support

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

BUMP

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

BUMP

Neutral 

The pacs that you have presented are either something that doesn't look like its from star wars at all or just doesn't make sense. eg i don't understand whats with the hood and face from your second pac or with the tank trooper. they are meant to pilot a tank not have a minigun on their shoulders

Edited by Clover
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Clover said:

Neutral 

The pacs that you have presented are either something that doesn't look like its from star wars at all or just doesn't make sense. eg i don't understand whats with the hood and face from your second pac or with the tank trooper. they are meant to pilot a tank not have a minigun on their shoulders

Hey,

I get where you're coming from, however, the PAC's that are intended for Roleplay are clearly labelled "(Roleplay)" next to them, these include the Inquisitor model(s),  DT playermodel, and Shock Officer model. The PAC's that you are referring to are not subject to this, they are only intended to show that I have knowledge of how to use the PAC program; the face I chose was merely used as it was the only one that IMO looked different then the regular HL2 playermodels. Again, the Tank Trooper PAC was not subject to the "(Roleplay)" tag, hence I didn't work around that structure. I only wanted something that I could use the gesture function on, and I thought that would be best suited.

Now in regards to your comment on "The pacs you have presented...", is this for all the PAC's, or just the ones that were not subject to the Roleplay tag? I only ask because I'm sure that if you looked at the other ones they would be fine for general roleplay use without interfering with others immersion; I had another PAC user confirm this.

Edited by Bucculus
  • Agree 2

BUMP

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Resignation from Inquisitor II -> Acting Operative of Imperial Security Bureau

Regiment: ISB

BUMP

Hello,

Thank you for applying for PAC3 Tier 1. I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted into the interview phase of your application. Please contact me on Teamspeak on the 25th of August to organise a time for an interview.