Bickey's Tier 1 PAC3 Application

Bucculus  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Steam Name:

[IG] Bickey

SteamID32:

STEAM_0:1:465336851

Steam Profile Link:

In Game Name:

Bickey 

Time Played Imperial RP:

I have around 1w 5d playtime, however the exact number is 1w 4d 23h 32mi and 43 seconds.

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence

1024426738_Ingametime1.PNG.8555b455168c0a4f5901b1434d798d85.PNG

Have you used PAC3 Before?

Yes, I have used PAC3 mostly in single-player and little bit on a different server.

Why should you be trusted with PAC3?

I believe that I should be trusted with PAC3 for a reasons;
- In my time playing on Imperial Gaming, I have maintained a clean slate with no warns, nor bans. Ever since I was given the role of upholding everyone roleplay experience once I joined the server around three months ago, I have learnt that everyone has their own style of roleplay and I have to respect to that by making sure that I do not break rules nor act maliciously or in a mingy behaviour. Instead, I have maintained a sensible and welcoming attitude to ensure that I do not cause trouble with anyone in roleplay, or out of character.
- I am a responsible and trust worthy person, and if I mess up, I will always try to re-write my wrongs and make up for my mistakes. During my time on Imperial Gaming, I have dedicated as much time and resources as I can to Imperial Gaming as it has become one of my favourite things to do in my spare time, and this has reflected on my in-game work etiquette. I always strive to take initiative and help out as much as possible as it feels good knowing that I can be a reliable person for any task that needs to be done. The rank of PAC3 would help boost this, and show not only other players that I can be a reliable asset to any task that I am needed for, but the staff team too. I will always ensure that my attitude towards the server not only reflect the players of IG, but help show new players show the possibilities that you can achieve if you try hard enough.
These are basic morals that I hold close to me, and I hope that with given the chance of using PAC3, I can show everyone that I am a trustworthy and respectable person within the community!

Why do you want access to PAC3?

At the moment, roleplay is great in general! However, I want to take that next stepping stone and further improve not only my own, but other players roleplay too! With PAC, reality within a video game strengthens as I can control what my player model looks like and how it can interact with others. The smallest things, like a weapon on your back disappearing when you pull that weapon out adds that extra touch that nearly everyone desires to get. I've seen multiple people do this, and if it strengthens my roleplay just that little extra, then I'm sure that there is someone else who feels the same way. I do not just intend to get this rank and end there... I am an active member in the community and I intend to grow within the community and experience everything there is to experience on Imperial Gaming, whether that be regiments, events, ranks and even PAC3.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?

I believe that I deserve PAC3 as I have ensured that I have painted a good picture of myself within the community by not acting in a mingy/malicious behavior, nor have I engaged in minge groups that, whilst tempting, ruin roleplay and ruin the picture of SeriousRP. I am constantly following the rules, and any rule that I did not know of, I remember it so that I can prevent the mistake of doing it in the future. I am not the best at PAC3, not even close! But... I sure do try to make them look as aesthetically pleasing, but not too complicated that it can become difficult to look at.

PAC3 Examples

*UPDATED* 20/04/2020* Shock Officers Model (Roleplay)

*It is very hard to find unique things for an officers model, so this may look similar to other PAC3 applications - This is not my intentions.

https://imgur.com/a/IuTmblq

Shock Captain with helmet off and altered player model and additional external aesthetics.

https://imgur.com/a/oHvd5cY

Shock Captain with helmet on with an additional floating droid. (Roleplay)

https://imgur.com/a/WrpgcGT

*UPDATED* 20/04/2020* Reconnaissance Death Trooper Model (Roleplay)

https://imgur.com/a/aAN3Bkf

Bounty Hunter player model with holographic viewfinder and imported relic knives

https://imgur.com/a/8r4iRVb

Buffed Tank Trooper Models with posture manipulation and external weaponry configuration

https://imgur.com/a/a52a3u6

*UPDATED* 27/05/2020* Inquisitor Player Model (Roleplay)

https://imgur.com/a/TXatEm8

*UPDATED* 19/06/2020* Inquisitor V - Inquisitor (rank) Player Model (Roleplay)

https://imgur.com/a/Z062KDx

Terms & Conditions

Of course, I accept the terms and conditions and understand that if I am found abusing the privilege of having PAC3 that it can be stripped from me at any time.

Updates

Spoiler

══════════════════════════════════════════════════Updates:═════════════════════════════════════════════════

09/05/20

Playtime: 2w 0d 10h

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

25/05/20

Reg: Imperial Inquisitors

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

07/06/20

Playtime: 2w 3d 14h

14/06/20

Playtime: 2w 5d 2h

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Edited by Bucculus
Added new details | Updated
  • Upvote 3

+1
~Reasoning~
Bickey (Bucculus) has been with me since joining the server, he has shown great initiative within
our regiment and tries his best to ensure all overseen ranks are getting their great experience of RP.
Bickey is certainly one of my highest achieving friends/officers.

~PAC Examples~
Bickey has put immense dedication and effort with his PAC's, he doesn't complete a project until every fine detail
is fixed and he is happy with it. This is a great attribute to have with PAC due to when PAC's are finalized and 
players are able to see it, it looks smooth and everything falls into place. 

~Overall~
Bickey is a great community member and loves to help other immerse themselves in Role Play, has good intent
and is trust worthy.

• Like 1

Neutral

I'm not a pac master in fact i've barely ever used it nor do I have a drive to use it. BUT having said this, pac is supposed to be a tool you use to increase immersion and RP on the server and more and more people are turning their models into really out there random shit tacked on, circus troopers.  There are so many of these people that already have pac, and I find it important to myself to try and stop any more from getting pac.

By no means am I saying that you need lore backup or something for the pacs you make I just think this looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too ridiculous to make me go "huh yeah that looks good!" ALSO, I am not commenting on the quality of your pacs, I'm sure by a certain standard they are really well made and I don't doubt that, but as well as testing your mettle these apps are supposed to illustrate what you are gonna use pac for, and if it's anything like this exhibit of clownery, I do not want you to have pac. Sorry. If there's anything I can clarify for you be sure to reply.

Yy5Tola.png.7cec132ffb15b9e31bdf9ff3da2e68cf.png

Also why did you have to be this weird creepy faced woman? When I made my character Sylvia in government that was kind of the gimmick that government were all women, but it seems that you've just put a giant drug dealer hood and a weird spaced out woman face for the sake of it, not for any particular reason, which really proves my point even more. The other pacs weren't as bad so I'll abstain from commenting for now, but I feel a similar way about them.

Edited by Mord
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
49 minutes ago, Mord said:

I'm not a pac master in fact i've barely ever used it nor do I have a drive to use it. BUT having said this, pac is supposed to be a tool you use to increase immersion and RP on the server and more and more people are turning their models into really out there random shit tacked on, circus troopers.  There are so many of these people that already have pac, and I find it important to myself to try and stop any more from getting pac.

By no means am I saying that you need lore backup or something for the pacs you make I just think this looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too ridiculous to make me go "huh yeah that looks good!" ALSO, I am not commenting on the quality of your pacs, I'm sure by a certain standard they are really well made and I don't doubt that, but as well as testing your mettle these apps are supposed to illustrate what you are gonna use pac for, and if it's anything like this exhibit of clownery, I do not want you to have pac. Sorry. If there's anything I can clarify for you be sure to reply.

Yy5Tola.png.7cec132ffb15b9e31bdf9ff3da2e68cf.png

Also why did you have to be this weird creepy faced woman? When I made my character Sylvia in government that was kind of the gimmick that government were all women, but it seems that you've just put a giant drug dealer hood and a weird spaced out woman face for the sake of it, not for any particular reason, which really proves my point even more. The other pacs weren't as bad so I'll abstain from commenting for now, but I feel a similar way about them.

Thank you for the feedback! Obviously I am not trying to make it look "circus-like", I was only intending on creating something that is obviously PAC created. From other applicants, their responses were that they wanted something that was obvious in terms of being PAC. So, for this model, I tried my best to make something obviously PAC created, however, this was only to show that I am able to alter player models to make them look different, it was not intended to be my proper role play character. As for the head, obviously it is a matter of opinion. The head wasn't meant to be creepy to an extent, yet serious and this face, in my opinion, fit the model the best for what I was looking for. You do make a good point however, less can sometimes be more, so in my upcoming PAC creations I will take this comment into effect and try to create something less "circus-like".

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bucculus said:

Thank you for the feedback! Obviously I am not trying to make it look "circus-like", I was only intending on creating something that is obviously PAC created. From other applicants, their responses were that they wanted something that was obvious in terms of being PAC. So, for this model, I tried my best to make something obviously PAC created, however, this was only to show that I am able to alter player models to make them look different, it was not intended to be my proper role play character. As for the head, obviously it is a matter of opinion. The head wasn't meant to be creepy to an extent, yet serious and this face, in my opinion, fit the model the best for what I was looking for. You do make a good point however, less can sometimes be more, so in my upcoming PAC creations I will take this comment into effect and try to create something less "circus-like".

I appreciate the quick reply, Yeah that's basically all I would want from you, you mentioned somewhere in the app that the little things that can increase RP are always really important. Example, when Scheff was Exec Sec. Mathieu Scheff he had an imperial pin which I thought was apart of his model, until I turned pac off. Having that tiny item on his lapel showed me that his character was a loyal imperial and that he had no problems with showing it. I think this is a great example of those little things that you mentioned. I would argue having pac and people not knowing whether something is apart of your model or not is kind of the end goal for immersion, that's like peak shit. Shoutout to @SCHEFF for being a real gamer.

I want to mention again that I have no idea how to make a good pac, but i'm glad something I said stuck. I will change my feedback to neutral until you come out with your next round. Look forward to seeing them. Apologies for the harshness also.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Mord said:

PAC is supposed to be a tool you used to increase immersion and RP on the server and more and more people are turning their models into really out there random shit tacked on, circus troopers.  There are so many of these people that already have PAC, and I find it important to myself to try to stop any more from getting PAC.

Look, I entirely agree with Sylvia's points he's addressed. I do believe some of the already existing PAC's within the server are over the top and should be mainly used for "Role play Integration" but at the same time this application is a chance for you to reveal your skills within the editor and show us some of the "circus-like" PAC's. Though, I believe you should show us some Role play-friendly PAC's as well if you don't mind.

So, in this case I am going to +1 you based on the following reasons;

• Well formatted, detailed, all around good application.
  • Basic understanding of the PAC3 Editor (sourced via examples).
  • Seems to have good maturity and the ability to take constructive criticism.

Please keep adding more examples and updating the application as you go on. This will show everyone commenting on the application you are highly interested on getting access to the PAC3 Editor and it will also give you a better chance of receiving it.

Good luck!

- Auzii

• Like 1

Neutral

At the end of the day im agreeing with Mord, the pac examples show me that you understand the basics of how to use the program

However I have actually never interacted with you before and cannot give my honest opinion about your personality

On top of that none of these examples really stand out to me as something original, in saying that a lot of pacs aren't really as people slowly take ideas from other people.

I'd like to see some more examples and get to know you ingame before I make a final decision.

• Like 2

+1

Clearly knows how to use pac3, from my personal experience with Bickey, i doubt he would abuse this tool and only use it to boost players immersion within RP. As well as a really well though out application.

-Binny

• Like 1
On 4/17/2020 at 12:52 PM, Auzii said:

Look, I entirely agree with Sylvia's points he's addressed. I do believe some of the already existing PAC's within the server are over the top and should be mainly used for "Role play Integration" but at the same time this application is a chance for you to reveal your skills within the editor and show us some of the "circus-like" PAC's. Though, I believe you should show us some Role play-friendly PAC's as well if you don't mind.

Please keep adding more examples and updating the application as you go on. This will show everyone commenting on the application you are highly interested on getting access to the PAC3 Editor and it will also give you a better chance of receiving it.

Good luck!

- Auzii

I Like I like

+1 

• Like 1

Mord brings up good points

Also having interacted with Bickey on a daily basis, I am leaving a +1 on this application for the following:

- Bickey is a dedicated member of the community, being extremely active and responsible within the 62nd Shock Division

- Bickey is a very friendly and mature individual

- These PAC examples ARE good and although may not be original, it IS only a Tier One application, and as such, doesn't require the best PAC examples ever conceived.

Just note, Bickey, that the PAC Maximum Render time is 2.0 ms so over the top unoptimised PACs just aren't possible.

(also capes like that are restricted to CL4+)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Mord brings up good points

Also having interacted with Bickey on a daily basis, I am leaving a +1 on this application for the following:

- Bickey is a dedicated member of the community, being extremely active and responsible within the 62nd Shock Division

- Bickey is a very friendly and mature individual

- These PAC examples ARE good and although may not be original, it IS only a Tier One application, and as such, doesn't require the best PAC examples ever conceived.

Just note, Bickey, that the PAC Maximum Render time is 2.0 ms so over the top unoptimised PACs just aren't possible.

(also capes like that are restricted to CL4+)

Thank you for the feedback! I understand the rules associated with PAC3; render time 2.0ms and capes being restricted to CL4+. The only reason that I have added that in is because (in my opinion) it looks really cool, especially with the cross weapon patterns at the back, and as Auzii said, this is our opportunity to show off our ability using the PAC3 tool, and give a general gist of what I want to create if I am given the opportunity to use it. I am currently working on a current, roleplay friendly version of the model in hopes to come up with other ideas. Whilst creativity is not my strongest point, I am trying my hardest with trial and error to come up with unique and equally aesthetic and immersive PAC3 models as possible. I will keep updating this thread as much as possible, however, with Online Schooling and only set days were I can create PAC, I am limited at the moment, but resilient! 

Thank you for your support! :D

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

When applying for PAC in general I feel that the applicant must demonstrate his skills dependant on the Tier he is applying for. I believe Bickey shows a large range of skills with pac and I think in some of his examples he may have also imported a few models which is a good thing to see. Bickey is a great guy and is always mature and appropriate when need be. He is also always open for a chat so if you got any questions regarding the application. It would be recommended to send a dm his way on discord.

Goodluck :)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

BUMP

PLAY TIME: 1w 6d 9h [I recently went on ROA for school]

EXAMPLES:

https://imgur.com/a/IuTmblq Officer's Model for Shock with representative flags

https://imgur.com/a/aAN3Bkf Reconnaissance Death Trooper with specialized goggles

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still working on these and now that I am off my ROA I am dedicating more time to this.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Edited by Bucculus
On 4/17/2020 at 12:52 PM, Auzii said:

Good luck!

What he said :)

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

Gotta love a well formatted application, mad respect for that. the PACs them self are very creative and offer a ton of personality the only tiny problem I have is that some designs I don't think would suit in game play but seeing as this is an application showing of the skills you possess seems like what you're going for and I trust your judgement when it comes to what creations you'd use in game :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

BUMP - 27/05/2020

Resignation from SK Major -> Initiate of Imperial Inquisitors

Regiment: Imperial Inquisitors

PAC EXAMPLES:

*UPDATED* 27/05/2020* Inquisitor Player Model 

https://imgur.com/a/TXatEm8

Edited by Bucculus
  • Sad 1

+1

I've known Bickey since Day 1 of re-integrating myself with Imperial Gaming. He is mature, he is active, and a great role-player. I believe he would utilize PAC to increase his and others' immersion on the server, especially now that he is a part of the Inquisitorius.

Best of luck, lad. <3

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

BUMP

PLAY TIME: 2w 3d 01h

Edited by Bucculus

BUMP

PLAY TIME: 2w 4d 14h

Examples:

I am currently working on a Inquisitor V player model with a 

designated interrogation event and more designs on the model. 

That should be done soon and will be placed in the update tab

on the application.

Posted (edited)

BUMP

PLAY TIME: 2w 5d 19h

PAC EXAMPLES:

19/06/20 Inquisitor V - Inquisitor Playermodel

*I do not want to go overboard with PAC on the inquisitor playermodels,

so unless there is anything else I can think of, this will most likely be my

final touches on this project.*