[SPOILERS] TCW "Ahsoka's Walkabout" Arc Discussion

Spoiler

This, like the other discussion threads must all be inside of a spoiler, any outside of a spoiler will be hidden, much like other previous posts.

This thread will cover the entire Clone Wars arc based around Ahsoka's meeting of the Martez Sisters Rafa and Trace in their repairbay on floor 1313 of Coruscant.

I don't really have much to personally say about this arc, I didn't hate it like many others did, the Martez sisters represent an interesting combination in people, Trace being naive and young to the world since her Parents died, with Rafa having to be the 'Mother' of them almost, having to do shady things to keep food on the table for both of them which I actually liked about the Sisters overall.

The arc was somewhat boring in my opinion, there were some highlights, the reveal of "You can leave the Jedi Order" or Anakin and Ahsoka sensing each other in the military lane, it was an average arc that is going to set up a top tier one this Friday.

That's pretty much all that I've got on the arc if I'm being honest, hopefully you've all got some interesting takes. :)

• Upvote 2
Spoiler

I've heard some people online talking about how someone in Underworld Coruscant wouldn't be as naive as Trace but, I feel like it was her way of dealing with trauma.

The Arc wasn't bad, it's just what I'd expect from Season 2 or something. The fact that theres only so many episodes left, the fact they chose THIS Arc baffles me. Also they kinda just threw Bo Katan in there, implying that they were tracking her but at the same time, not implying it. They should have explained it.

Spoiler

the concept of the arc was good and sets it up nice for what we all know will happen 

but like it wasn't Good, the 3rd? episode was a bit unneeded and just gave a good Chase plot and all that, it kinda did set up the mandolorians finding Ahsoka pretty well. Trace and Rafa and how the Jedi kinda intertwined into her life was nice, cause it gave Ahsoka a perspective onto the over side of the war and was nice. Let me just say Trace is really annoying like legit. 

What Mauler said about Bo katan finding her straight away did feel rushed but it's fine compared to all the other crap that was pulled. 

Overall i give the Arc 6/10  

2 hours ago, Delta said:
  Hide contents

They could’ve easily made this two episodes and had two divided mini-arcs, honestly a bit of a waste of the few precious episodes we get (also I couldn’t make a hidden post on my phone so I’m just using your one as a quote @Delta

Edited by John
  • Poggers 1