• Steam Name:
    [IG] Spark
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:87563102
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Spark [Aspect now]
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    I have 6 days but my time got reset but before my levels and time got reset it was 1 week and 2 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    716019347_2020-04-1615_56_49-GarrysMod.png.11ffdca5e26db6e22c58bf49215871e3.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have no warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have had no bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I was a moderator on a death run server called Playbox/Dopefish back in the day but got shut down my name was Wolf. The server shut down because of the owner's personal reasons.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a moderator on a server is to help out the community with any problems that may arise like how to bind keys and how to use guns on the server, Moderators should help the server by dealing with people who have broken the rules like minging, Player disrespect, RDM Ect. A moderator should treat everyone the same on what rule they have broken. If a player broke a rule and a friend broke the exact same rule, the moderator should give the same punishment on what circumstances that have arisen. If a friend has broken a rule say mass RDMing they should be treated the same as some player that is new or an old. A moderators role within the server is to manage the server so people are kept in line and to not let people that are breaking rules ruin it for other people. A moderator is a representation of the server staff when dealing with someone so they should be nice even though someone is being disrespectful back. A moderator needs to be mature to deal with a lot of things on the server
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for moderator on imperial gaming to help people in any way I can with the little things like setting HP and giving tools to build dupes and for tryouts. To the big things like Dealing with Threats to DDoS the server and dealing with mass RDMers. I want to help the server be more Free-flowing without people running around minging and disrespecting each other. I play the server quite a lot and I can utilize my time to the server to make it a better place for other people to play on.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring my experiences from the Deathrun server I was a moderator on. I can help other trail moderators with commands they might not know, I believe I can bring my personality to the staff team. I am always willing to talk to someone if they need someone to talk to. I am always willing to help other staff if they have questions or if they don't know what to do. I am experienced with the ULX menu from the Deathrun server. I am always willing to learn new things with new types of admin menus, but I mostly only know the ULX menu
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Firstly I would get his Steam ID 64 then I would get any video evidence from what happened if any. I would want to get the logs to see how many people he has killed before disconnecting. I would then proceed to ban him for Mass RDM X(amount) Disconnect to avoid punishment and if a new player no intent to roleplay. I think someone that has disconnected after killing a large number of people is annoying for staff that have to deal with it because it can take some time if the system breaks down.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would bring the person who is bullying the other person on the server and tell him that bullying another member of the community is not ok and I will get screenshots or video evidence and he will be getting warned for Bullying if the video or screenshots have bullying in it. If he continues to keep bullying the player I will bring him back into a sit and ask for a recording for the bullying taking place again. After reviewing the video or screenshots and has bullying in it I will ban him for 2 days for bullying so he can think about what he has done if he decides to do so.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Firstly I will record what is happening, I will then ask the high ranking staff member what he is doing and why are you abusing your powers. Then after he msgs me back I will tell a higher ranking person like the head of staff or management about what he is doing or if I can. If I cannot get a hold of the Higher up ranking staff I will keep the video Till I can get it to a higher ranking up staff member. I will tell people that are being affected by it to don't worry because it is being dealt with right now and he will get punished for it.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I will first record what is going on then pull him into a sit then I will tell him he is going to be banned for threatening to DDoS the server and permaban him for Threatening to DDoS the server. I will also tell the higher ranking staff to inform anyone that the server could be DDoSed today. I want to inform the staff team in case that if the server does go down we can identify why it went down. If someone threatenings to DDoS the server as a joke it will be handled as not a joke because it can take the server down and ruin peoples time on the server.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Spark
Edited by Spark

+1 cool guy, would make a good moderator.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Kumo said:

• Like 1

+1

• From your recent recruitment into CompForce and through being in TeamSpeak channels with you, I can gather you are a mature and well-rounded person. In addition, I'd still recommend for you to keep putting yourself out there as it will genuinely help you in the long run!
  • Fairly low playtime.
  • Decent application and staffing experience.

- Auzii

Edited by Auzii
Response Change
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Auzii said:

Neutral

• I'm fairly unaware of who you are... This may be my issue but I had to check in-game to even see who you were. I'm not sure if your new to the community or a returning member but that's what I'm seeing.
  • Fairly low playtime.

- Auzii

Willing to change my response! 

Yea i lost most of my play time because of a reset that reset my rank and level but yea i get where you are coming from i played the server for about like 2 months to 3 month i had another name in DT called  Conway

Edited by Spark

Just now, Spark said:

Yea i lost most of my play time because of a reset that reset my rank and level but yea i get where you are coming from i played the server for about like 2 months to 3 month i had another in DT called  Conway

Okay no worries, thank you for clarifying! I will keep an eye on your activity and place throughout the community over the next few days and will update my decision. :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kumo said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auzii said:

Neutral

• I'm fairly unaware of who you are... This may be my issue but I had to check in-game to even see who you were. I'm not sure if your new to the community or a returning member but that's what I'm seeing.
  • Fairly low playtime.

- Auzii

Hello Spark, I agree with @Auzii for the most part, your application is detailed and from the short interactions we have had you have been mature and friendly.

All I have to say is spend some more time getting your name around in the community such as participating in events as an event character.

Therefore I will be leaving a neutral response on this application, this is subject to change. 

Good Luck!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Auzii said:

Neutral

• Fairly low playtime.

- Auzii

Auzii summed it up well. I feel that you should get yourself well known abit more maybe through participating in the forums or being an EC as Hyperion stated above. You sound like a cool guy though in my opinion you just need to improve your popularity and playtime abit more. Even after the reset everyone is expected to have 1 or more weeks in playtime before applying but it shouldn't be a problem because you are about to hit 7 days.

Goodluck :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stathi said:

Auzii summed it up well. I feel that you should get yourself well known abit more maybe through participating in the forums or being an EC as Hyperion stated above. You sound like a cool guy though in my opinion you just need to improve your popularity and playtime abit more. Even after the reset everyone is expected to have 1 or more weeks in playtime before applying but it shouldn't be a problem because you are about to hit 7 days.

Goodluck :)

Yes thank you for the tips my levels and time go reset when i joined DT not a while ago as the name Conway. Only my levels and time got reset

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bump-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 4/16/2020 at 9:04 PM, Hyperion said:

Hello Spark, I agree with @Auzii for the most part, your application is detailed and from the short interactions we have had you have been mature and friendly.

All I have to say is spend some more time getting your name around in the community such as participating in events as an event character.

Therefore I will be leaving a neutral response on this application, this is subject to change. 

Good Luck!

^ neutral from me. 

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------   Bump  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------   Bump  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changed my name to Aspect 

On 4/16/2020 at 6:48 PM, Auzii said:

Decent application and staffing experience.

Plus one

• Like 1

this guy is an epic roleplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im an epic youtuber btw subscribe guys quick road to 1000

+200

Edited by Imposing

Time update as well: 2 weeks 

Notice

If you wish for your application to stay up and be looked over further bump your application after this post.
Those who do not bump after 3 days will be denied.

• Confused 1

Time update as well: 2 weeks and 2 days