Imperial Gaming - New Server

Not a very big announcement seeing as I'm sure most of you saw this coming but we will be releasing an Imperial Gaming Minecraft server due to many requests from the community.

We have decided as the best way to make everyone happy the server will be a Communal Semi-PvP server, and we also tried to keep it as close to vanilla minecraft as possible, with only the required plugins for administration and running a server. To join simply reply to this post your minecraft name for white listing (prevents people coming on alt accounts, and other forms of trolling/griefing) or message me on teamspeak your minecraft name. I hope you enjoy, and please read the rules when you join the game or risk punishment.

IP: 139.99.144.130:25565

Thanks to @HenDoge, @Guskywalker, @|Stryker|, @Naryas, @Ragetank, @Jman1308, for helping with building, testing and bug reporting. 

Side Note - this is completely irrelevant to the clone wars post, this will not prevent or affect the clone wars server from coming back or not.

• Thinking 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Poggers 4
  • Upvote 14
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a very big announcement seeing as I'm sure most of you saw this coming but we will be releasing an Imperial Gaming Minecraft server due to many requests from the community. We have decided as

LateAxe

Sounds fun   Name: Bobby_Bobbys

Name: epicgamer_png 

Why I should be white listed:

Isb Minecraft server x3 veteran 

So basically a professional 

• Upvote 1

Minecraft Name:
x3j50
Why I should be whitelisted:
Because I am a minecraft god

On that note, what are the rules to the server? 

Are we allowed to go on a massacre and grief everyone for loot?

• Upvote 1

Minecraft Name

sp4nks

Why i should be whitelisted

Really bored with isolation. wanna play some MC with the boys

Edited by John
  • Upvote 1

Aw hell yeah, I'm down for some naughty pixel fun.

Best of IG: Minecraft Edition, anyone?

Minecraft Name: Greybackx

Why should I be whitelisted: I'm down to play something other than Garry's Mod with some of the lads

• Upvote 1
  • Kumo unpinned and locked this topic