• Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    [IG] Kippy
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:229746912
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • What Part of the community are you from
    Imperial RP Server
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes, I am a Current EM on the Imperial Server.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Support Team on the server?
    The Support role is being able to assist someone in need of help weather that is an Issue with Gmod,the server,Content and other issues with there PC, it is a Supports Duty to help that person in need to the best of there ability and have decent knowledge of how to fix certain issues or help with queries people may have and if that support cannot help that person he can direct him to somewhere or even get a Higher up to assist if the issue is out of reach for that support member to fix, i believe being able to be a Approachable person is a big part of it is well to ensure the Person in need of help is being treated with respect and just being kind in general, Thats what i Believe the purpose of a support is
  • Why are you applying to be a Support Team Member?
    I think through experience with issues with my PC's and Gmod in General i have done a whole lot of trial in error and just trying to know what certain things do i Believe through my playtime i have come to terms with what i know at this current point and i would be able to assist others with in issue or queries they may have, and im always on so i will be able to provide assistance when anybody is in need of it and i believe i am a Approachable person, i am applying because i can get the job done.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Support team?
    A Approachable person, fair amount of Knowledge and just being able to assist with anyone in need of help at any time with my Activity and always bring my A game when helping others with the respect for them and understanding what there Situation is, and would be a Rewarding role for me with getting this experience and learning new things on the way.
  • Do you understand that you are required to join the support channels and provide assistance to people at all times?
    Yes
  • Why should you be selected over other applicants?
    My Knowledge , Being an Approachable person and my Activity, through my Experiences i believe i could be a good asset to the Team and help people in need at any point with Respect and the help they need.
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    No
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Kippy
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 4

Throughout my time on the server and knowing Kippy through his time as an EM, he has shown time and time again he can be mature, friendly and sure as hell knows what he's doing.

+1

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Welly said:

Throughout my time on the server and knowing Kippy through his time as an EM, he has shown time and time again he can be mature, friendly and sure as hell knows what he's doing.

+1

Kippy has grown a lot since we first met on the server, the sky's the limit my friend +1

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Welly said:

+1

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Welly said:

+1

ez 1+, I haven't had a chat with you in a while Kippy. Last time I remember it was back in the 996th days xD though I remember you to be a very relaxed and easily approachable person which in my opinion are very key aspects to have as a support member. Hope to see you on the team sometime soon.

Goodluck :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Welly said:

+1

+1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Welly said:

+1

massive +1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Welly said:

+1

this exactly, mighty +1

Edited by Zoet
  • Like 1
On 4/12/2020 at 12:31 PM, Stathi said:

ez 1+, I haven't had a chat with you in a while Kippy. Last time I remember it was back in the 996th days xD though I remember you to be a very relaxed and easily approachable person which in my opinion are very key aspects to have as a support member. Hope to see you on the team sometime soon.

Goodluck :)

• Like 1
On 4/12/2020 at 11:24 AM, Welly said:

+1

1+

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bailey locked this topic