• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:65965019
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Whisper
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week 2 days 18 hour 18 min
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    no
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    no
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    negative
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    to make the events more fun and add a creative and organised objectives for everyone to enjoy
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I can bring a new kind of creativity and organisation to the em roll that will help everyone enjoy events more
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    by making the events more organised I hope to get rid of team killing, kill stealing and mass killings. and make people do what they are supposed to and not just stand around being bored and waiting to get killed
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    No
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    negative, not at this moment
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Downvote 1

Neutral - Responses are extremely lacking in detail, Event ideas are locked and we cannot see. Fix those up and you will get a +1. 

Tip: Look at the other accepted apps for an idea on the amount of detail needed

5 minutes ago, Verstappen said:

Neutral - Responses are extremely lacking in detail, Event ideas are locked and we cannot see. Fix those up and you will get a +1. 

For now the application is severely lacking in detail and I cannot see your event ideas as they are locked. If you improve and fix these things I would be willing to change it into a +1.

Edit: I can now see your event ideas however they are still a bit bland.

Edited by Noni
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Verstappen said:

1 hour ago, Noni said:

For now the application is severely lacking in detail and I cannot see your event ideas as they are locked. If you improve and fix these things I would be willing to change it into a +1.

-1, Noni summed it up pretty well

I would also reccomend lookin through these as well: https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Edited by Stathi
1 hour ago, Noni said:

Hey Friend, as previously stated your responses are lacking detail, Take your time and elaborate on your points. Its always good to check out previous accepted applicants (Accepted EM Apps) to get an idea of what the EM team is looking for in responses. However your event planning isn't half bad but could still use some work, your Ideas are very bland. As an Event Master you should be looking to make interesting and exciting events that players will enjoy. If you go through and take the time to improve your application I would be happy to leave a +1. I also recommend taking some time to learn the basics of ULX because a good understanding of commands Is a very important. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Happy

Neutral

The application is severely lacking in detail, the event ideas are quite basic and generic.

Would be willing to update my response if changes are made.

20 hours ago, Noni said:

Edit: I can now see your event ideas however they are still a bit bland.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 12:46 PM, Mongo said:

Neutral

The application is severely lacking in detail, the event ideas are quite basic and generic.

Would be willing to update my response if changes are made.

• Advisor

Hey Whisper. I will be denying your application due to a severe lack of detail and effort. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

• Rook locked this topic