In Game Rank:

In Game Regiment: st

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)spacer.png

How long was the ban for: life

Which staff member banned you: zaspan

What date did the ban occur: 27/12/2019 @21:50:59

What was the reason for the ban: NITRP/last warning

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: i don't remember it all but i think i just got real pits and swearing and RDM and at the time i think everyone one was after me and the i got banned 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

it has been almost 4 or 5 month since all that and i have had time to think it all over and see what i did and i what to play again with everyone and just be friends and given this time were are in at home i what something to do with my old friends and i do believe i have gotten better and when it happened i was in a real shit time of my life and IG was my only escape and i abused it a lot so i hope i can came back and be a better trooper and a way better friend to everyone.

-1 - If I am to be completely honest with you Burton I think you have have been given way too many 2nd Chances. Even whilst your time on the server I would see you racking up a warn every 3 - 4 days for either NITRP or FailRP. Since you are banned at the moment I am unable to check your total warn count. Though currently I am sitting on a -1. However, if you show genuine remorse or take action to right your wrongs my stand point may change into a +1. If Luigi deems necessary for you to be unbanned I would feel a 4 month probation period would be required.

Edited by Stathi
2 hours ago, Stathi said:

-1 - If I am to be completely honest with you Burton I think you have have been given way too many 2nd Chances. Even whilst your time on the server I would see you racking up a warn every 3 - 4 days for either NITRP or FailRP. Since you are banned at the moment I am unable to check your total warn count. Though currently I am sitting on a -1. However, if you show genuine remorse or take action to right your wrongs my stand point may change into a +1. If Luigi deems necessary for you to be unbanned I would feel a 4 month probation period would be required.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:41 PM, Verstappen said:

You have spent a large amount of time perma banned. Your a good guy and would love to have you back on the server. +1

+1 I think he should be unbanned and put on 3-4 month trial period 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, Stathi said:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Luigi locked this topic