STEAM_0:1:39367528
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Fred
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 Weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    rp_stardestroyer_v2_5_inf0035.jpg.0ba7fd08f5ceca3215c908fce5c802e8.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    https://i.imgur.com/RCCbBCD.png

I understand I have a large amount of warns and I have discussed this with Rook and he understands my point of view.

While I do understand that these warns will stay and are still valid, I believe these warns do no accurately describe me as I am now as these warns all date back mostly from 2018 and early 2019 back when this one of the many servers I played on just to mess around. None of these warns came after my first promotion to PFC and since deciding to formally become a member of this community have had zero problems with the
    authorities and have received zero punishments. I even got second place for newest member of the year for 2019 so I hope the majority of the server don't even know about my past experiences.

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    https://i.imgur.com/GfwLjS3.png Same as above
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I've been an admin of a few Dark RP servers, can't remember the names of them however these were easily around 7 years ago, maybe longer.
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    When I first played the server over two and a half years ago, I joined with the sole intention of messing about and not doing much roleplay. I never played for long, only small amounts until I joined the 212th attack battalion as my first regiment in mid/late 2019. I joined 212th with the intention of messing around and then going to another server however there were some events although none were all too interesting. However one day we had eight 212th troopers on and my CO at the time Verstappen (Who is now both a Event master as well as my 2IC) organised a regimental event with an event master who I cannot remember and that event got me hooked to the server, changed my entire perspective of the server. My attitude changed dramatically from how I was before, I was determined to play this server, to experience that same feeling from that event again and I was not disappointed. One event turned me from rarely playing the server and most likely getting banned to being fully involved into the server, I started being a lot friendlier with everyone in the community and started to really enjoy my time.

The reason I want to be an Event Master is to hopefully give that feeling to someone else, to make an event that'll change someones perspective of the server, to convince them that this community is the place to stay, the place to make friends and enjoy themselves and as a Event Master I believe I can share the experience that event master gave me with the rest of the community.

I'd love to become even more involved into the community I am now, I've made countless friends with people from all over Australia because of the server and I'd love to give back to the community as well as all my friends that have given me so much enjoyment.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    To reiterate on what I've said above I believe I've invested myself into this community and because of that I will put all the effort I have into bringing new and interesting stories to the community through events, I will build stories through my actions that may span several different events in order to bring a deeper connection to my events in the eyes of the community. I'd love to bring a vast array of different events to the table, from humble merchants and diplomatic missions to full scale attacks on rebel locations and planets.

I'd talk to the CO and 2IC's of the more underused regiments to figure out what I can do to incorporate them in the servers roleplay in order to make a funner experience for everyone on the server instead of just a small fraction. While also working together with the other event masters in order to spin event idea's on each other in order to create a better story for the players to immerse themselves into and to create a fun environment for everyone.

I believe I am active, outgoing and friendly and I believe I am well liked by the vast majority of the server

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    As I have stated above, I would love to bring in a chain of events with overarching characters that will join together to make one story that the community will hopefully recognise as a continuation from a previous event, perhaps basing the story around a certain Sub Regiment so that they can be more closely related to the story while also incorporating all the other regiments in order to give the community and funner experience as a whole.

I would love to design my events around the idea of making regiments show off their skills and they've been honing in order to overcome certain obstacles that only a particular group may overcome while also making it fair as to not favour one group over another.

I wish to reward those who decided to become an event character by giving them a fun and memorable experience as a EC. I want people to be excited to be an event character and for people to know that they'll have a enjoyable experience being whilst being an event character in my event by providing unique and fresh idea's to the table for them to get a new perspective of the star wars universe from several different point of views.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Due to the recent events with Corona Virus I am temporarily unemployed and have all the time in the world to dedicate myself.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Fredrick
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

+1 you’ve got a really good application here with some well thought out ideas and extensive detail. The only issue I see is your tendency to minge quite frequently. So long as your behaviour remains of a good standard I have no problem with you joining the team.

Good luck.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Rivers said:

+1 you’ve got a really good application here with some well thought out ideas and extensive detail. The only issue I see is your tendency to minge quite frequently. So long as your behaviour remains of a good standard I have no problem with you joining the team.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

Big +1 my man, your attitude and behaviour is a-ok atm. You app is detailed and well presented good luck.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

+1 Well summed up by Rivers. In my opinion I think people instantly assume your behaviour and maturity because of your character ingame. Though whenever we are talking in Teamspeak about something or in an admin sit trying to sort things like an invalid arrest or regimental conflict you always show maturity and a genuine understanding of how the server runs. Im looking forward to seeing how this application progresses.

Goodluck Fred :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

I've had alot of mixed experiences with Fred but majority food ones over bad ones, you can be a bit mingey at some times but this application is detailed, events are good, keep up the good behavior for a few weeks and you'll Be a solid choice for the em team.

+1

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

+1

Your behaviour lately has improved a lot, if it continues you'll be a good candidate for the event master team.

Edited by Noni
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

+1

• Upvote 1

The 11 warns & the ban had me worried, but I do believe people change so I won't hold that against you since they're from a while ago.

Initially I found you quite irritating, however I've come to understand that it's not really your OOC personality but a mascaraed you put on for your IC one.

The way you act in-game and OOC is completely different, and I can see that you're actually a level-headed member of the community, when you're not doing your IC shenanigans.

In summary:

+1

• Upvote 1

Fredddddddddyyyyyy

Great detail and nice events, honestly got caught off guard by the warns since I don't see that in you at all, so you've definitely come a long way bro. 

+1

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

+1, He is a great lad and really creative..

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

+1

18 hours ago, Rivers said:

Good luck.

^

• Upvote 1

+1

Fred has definitely proven himself a beloved member of the IG Community. Whilst his 11 warns definitely raise alarms, it's evident through his application, playtime, rank and roleplay capabilities that he's more than moved on. 

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

I've known Fred since before I played on IG. I knew him from a non-gmod community which I used to play on prior. Infact, I was the person who banned him from the server. 

Then I had a a suspicion and realized the Fred was the same Fred I banned two years ago.

He's a pretty good guy though.

+1 

• Haha 3

Fred I believe your a pretty good and positive person and thats always a good sign. Your responses are very detailed and your events are well planned and detailed.  I think you would make a great member to the team so I'll give you a big Postive Support there. Best of luck mate.

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2020 at 2:24 AM, Rivers said:

Good luck.

Completely Agree, Good luck Fredrick.

• Upvote 1

+1

Solid App

Wealth of experience

Great guy

Good Luck!

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1