STEAM_0:1:105916966
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Gideon Hask
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    9 Weeks, 13 Hours || Rank - 127
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    spacer.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have not received any warns.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not received any bans.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    • Imperial Gaming StarwarsRP - Junior Moderator (Originally left due to a prolonged absence of one month during the time frame of February and March, 2019. Due to that I felt my position was better suited for an active member of the community.)
    • DefconNations MethRP - Super Admin
    • DefconNations CityRP - Moderator
    • DefconNations First ResponseRP - Moderator
    • Midnight Wolf Gaming - Server Manager
    • ACA Gaming - Senior Admin
    • Synergy Gaming - Senior Admin
    • Fuzzy Outlaw Gaming - Senior Admin

General Questions:

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe that the purpose of a Moderator within a Garry’s Mod server or any server in fact is many things. Firstly, a Moderator needs to be able to set a standard for the community and be capable of dealing with multiple situations that may be thrown their way. Furthermore, it is the duty of a Moderator / Staff Member to ensure all members of the community are following all rules & regulations put forward by the Managers and Owners of the community. Not only this, but I also believe it is the purpose of a Moderator to assist every and all members of the community without a bias and to be able to construct a justified verdict.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to become a Trial Moderator of the community due to my urge to assist the users of Imperial Gaming and to ensure their time within the community is one that is kept at bay by rules & regulations and also enjoyment of the community as a whole as I have done so in the past with my role of Junior Moderator and my current role of Senior Graphic Designer. I wish to apply for Trial Moderator again as to potentially utilise my activity for a greater purpose and to assist any and all members of the community with any queries or questions that may arise. Furthermore, due to personal issues and education I took my previous application down and now that I am finding myself increasing my activity within the community, I believe it is time again that I step foot into the role of the staff team.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring many things to the staff team of Imperial Gaming. I have an extreme amount of previous experience within a staffing role on multiple Garry’s Mod communities, this one included. Thus, I have undergone countless staff sits, rule breaks, and countless other situations. Furthermore, I have experienced many systems during my time as a staff member on Garry’s Mod communities as I have been exposed to pLogs, ULX & the Staff Sit System that IG utilises. I also believe I bring a strong connection with many members of the staff team with my previous role of Junior Moderator. Not only this, but I also believe I can bring a willingness to learn new things and try my absolute best when a challenge is put in my path.

Scenarios:

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If a member of the community was to Mass RDM and Disconnect from the server I would do the following; I would first gain the Name and SteamID of the player accused of Mass RDM from pLogs and word of mouth. I would then gather all reports from the person accused of Mass RDM and attempt to understand the situation further. Then, I would check pLogs for any information regarding deaths among three or more people as to warrant punishments for Mass RDM. Once I have gathered the information required from pLogs I would punish the player for Mass RDM and DC To Avoid Punishment, which would result in a ban and warning provided the staffing guidelines are still the same.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    In the circumstance that a player within the Imperial Gaming Community was bullying another player I would firstly teleport the player claiming to be bullied to a location without others to ensure privacy with a serious matter of such. Then, I would gather any evidence and an outline of the story that brought about the staff sit. Once I have concluded the conversation, I would have a separate conversation with the person(s) accused of bullying. With this, I would gather any evidence / recordings of any interactions between the two or more members of the community. Once I have concluded conversations with both parties involved in the situation I would analyse evidence through video / picture format or pLogs. Once I have made a verdict of the matter with justified reasoning I would serve the accused bully with the appropriate punishment put out via the staffing guidelines.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    In the scenario that I was to witness a higher ranking staff member abusing their powers I would ensure that I was recording any evidence that could be utilised in order to prove my accusation. Furthermore, I wouldn’t address the situation via the in-game admin chat. I would initially contact another staff member e.g. Staff Manager in order to gain a further understanding on the situation. Next, once the management team was informed I would provide any and all evidence to support my claims and potentially get the member of staff demoted and or punished.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?
  • A DDOS threat to the community / server would be an extremely serious situation that would require a greater knowledge of a staffing role. Firstly, I would be obtaining evidence of the situation as to ensure my claims of a DDOS Threat are valid and justified. Then, I would go to the player threatening the server of a potential DDOS and gain a better understanding of their intentions. Once, I have done this I would immediately go and seek assistance from the management team of the community and provide any and all evidence that I have to support the case and get the threat punished at the management teams discretion.

Terms & Conditions:

• Yes, I hereby adhere to all Terms & Conditions put forward by Imperial Gaming.
Edited by Auzii
Minor Fixes
  • Upvote 5

+1 dunno how many times this guy has to apply to get accepted but it better be this time

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Mord said:

+1 dunno how many times this guy has to apply to get accepted but it better be this time

I agree with this.

• Upvote 1

+1

• All Round Good guy
  • Very Fun and Enjoyable to be around and work with
  • very detailed app and spent alot of time around this community 

Still not as good as me at siege doe 

• Upvote 1

+1 When thinking about potential members for the staff team, it’s hard to think of any better suited than Auzii. He’s been with the community for a very long time and throughout this time he’s proven himself to be someone who you could rely on to make a fair and just decision. On top of this he has displayed himself to be very approachable, meaning those who sometimes may feel scared or anxious for whatever reason to speak to a staff member will be encouraged if they know Auzii.

I wish you the best of luck with your application Auzii.

• Upvote 3
16 minutes ago, Matrix said:

+1 When thinking about potential members for the staff team, it’s hard to think of any better suited than Auzii. He’s been with the community for a very long time and throughout this time he’s proven himself to be someone who you could rely on to make a fair and just decision. On top of this he has displayed himself to be very approachable, meaning those who sometimes may feel scared or anxious for whatever reason to speak to a staff member will be encouraged if they know Auzii.

Well put. +1.

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Matrix said:

+1 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Matrix said:

I agree with Matrix 

Best of luck with your application Auzii. On a side note, will Maximilian Thoroughbred the 3rd be coming back to the ISD Chimaera anytime soon? xD

Edited by Stathi
  • Angry 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Matrix said:

Matrix sums it up well, great guy and best of luck with your app!

- Pulse -

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1

One of the most chill guys on the server, Auzii has way too much experience as staff on other GMod servers. Man's got an incredible work ethic and is insanely mature. When he got T-Mod the first time that's what made me want to apply for staff too. I love this dude and know he would make an incredibly good staff member because we've seen it before. +1

13 hours ago, Auzii said:

I have not received any bans.

PS. I can fix that ^

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Stathi said:

I agree with Matrix 

Best of luck with your application Auzii. On a side note, will Maximilian Thoroughbred the 3rd be coming back to the ISD Chimaera anytime soon? xD

I better not see that idiot again man. +1, legend.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

• All Round Good guy
  • Very Fun and Enjoyable to be around and work with
  • very detailed app and spent alot of time around this community 

Still not as good as me at siege doe 

+1

• Upvote 1
On 4/7/2020 at 11:11 AM, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1
On 4/7/2020 at 11:11 AM, Matrix said:

What else but a +1 for this chad?

Edited by HenDoge
  • Upvote 1
  • Wingza locked this topic