Steam Name:EpicWizardman

Steam ID:76561198064840419/

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064840419/

In Game Details

In Game Name: ST RAEV

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: None

Ban Details

I cant seem to turn the image into a url but i have the image saved as a png and can send it somewhere directed

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Kosmos

What date did the ban occur: 21/09/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Minge, Staff disrespect

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Being rude and mocking kosmos or osmething it was 2 years ago i forgot

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Im very sorry and feel bad about it i was younger back then and stupid and i regret what i did;

Hello my name is EpicWizardman i was banned by moderator Kosmos on the 21/09/2018 this was almost 2 years ago and the reason was for minge and staff disrespect I would like to think i have changed a lot since then and really want to join back onto this server as its the best star wars rp server out there and all my friends and joining it and playing. Please consider unbanning me as it has been 2 years and im a completely different person. 

Guest EpicWizardman

Yeah look i didnt really wanna swear or anything cos i respect your trying to make this look really clean and stuff but i was just being a dumb asshole kid and its been 2 years i just really wanna join back cos all my friends on the server and im realyl sorry about how i acted all that time ago

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 11:56 PM, Delta said:

+1 been a long time, wants to rejoin with intent to rp

2 month probation 

Have to agree given the long time since the ban

• 2 weeks later...
  • Luigi locked this topic