STEAM_0:1:160084012
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Pavonis Pieterson
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2W 4D 20H 02M
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • rp_anaxes0000.thumb.jpg.30a081c472c7723d0b0a84353fcd5ba7.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Nope
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Nope
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    - Trial Event Master - Imperial Gaming
    - Support Team - Official SantosRP, Later MazeRP
    - Admin - Defconnations CityRP
    - Admin - Defconnations Slave RP
    - Admin - Nox Networks, Now dead
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    Moderator’s main purpose in the server is to make sure everything in the game is going smoothly. They make sure that RP is being done without minges trying to ruin it. Moderators are people that are there to ensure that each and every member of this community is enjoying themselves without having any interruptions. Moderators are key members of any project or community. They are members who are responsible for looking at small details that are usually missed and make sure it will not affect the project or community in a negative way. This requires them to have patience and professionalism. They are the frontier of the staff team and represent them. Hence they need to always make sure they are professional and always ready to help others. They have to find a balance to enjoy their own roleplaying experience and make sure they are always ready to help others so that they have a good roleplaying experience. If a moderator is good, it can make a community enjoyable and liked by others. People would love to play more in the community as they ensure that the staff is friendly and professional and would help them always. Hence Moderator is a really important role.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I joined this community in mid 2017, then i played for about an year until mid 2018 and left the server. Then I was on and off the server, however I never was able to leave this community because I love this community. This community has given me friends and a very good time. Hence I am always interested in giving back to the server. That’s why I want to apply for T-Mod. I have seen this community die, evolve and grow again, and all this experience makes me want to use it for the good of this community. I have had a lot of experience in being a moderator or admin. Hence I want to use this experience and give back to the community. I have always loved helping others. I am always there to someone as a friend, that's just who I am as a person. And through becoming a moderator I can not only help the server but try to help other staff and players. Through my previous staff experience on this server I have understood the dedication and commitment required. I feel that I can provide it, that’s why I feel I am ready to be T- Mod.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I have been staff on various servers including this one. So I have a lot of experience. This experience will help me to do my job better and be professional. I made certain mistakes while being Event masters on IG, however everybody loved my events, but honestly I caused certain problems to the management. The main reason was, I wasn’t mature enough. However It’s been two years to that and now I have understood my mistakes and will not make them again. This would help me to be much more efficient and helpful in the staff team. I am a very friendly guy and always am ready to help others. So I will always be looking out to help others, basically the job of moderators and also be actively trying to help other staff members. My friendly nature will make a friendly environment which would make everyone happy while working together.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone Mass RDM's and disconnects first thing first is to control the people who were affected by it. A lot of times what happens is when someones RDMs someone else that person gets either a wrong impression of the community or starts hating the server. So it is essential to control them and assure them that the person who did wrong will be punished. While I am doing this I also should get the person's Steam ID and Ban that person for more than a week. ( It depends how many weeks with the number of people killed ).
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Bullying is something that I know for a fact is not tolerated in this community. And in fact, in general, it should be taken care of. So I will get some evidence and listen to both the sides of the stories. If someone bullies someone there usually is a reason. If there is no reason then that means the person is not at all serious and is only here to minge. I will try to get the reason that led to this situation. After that, I will try my best to explain who went wrong and why this is wrong. After the admin sits, I will personally spectate the guy to make sure this does not continue.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    The staff has been given a lot of responsibility on this server. Especially when they are senior staff. And if some senior staff is abusing their powers then they are no better then trying to hack the server. As a junior, I will try to explain to them that this wrong and they should not do this. As well as get some evidence that they have done such a thing. If they keep on doing this I will report it to Community Manager+.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Someone is threating to DDOS the server cannot be taken lightly. First things firsts I want to again know why this person got such thoughts in his minds first. After hearing that based on that I will explain to him why is this wrong and what will happen if he does it. Also, I will alert my fellow staff members. Then I will keep a close eye on him. If he does anything close to DDOS then he will get a ban. I will also try to get senior staff to make his Ban Permanent.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    SirPavonis
Edited by Pavonis

*Updated Response*

Hello there Pavonis, your application is quite detailed and is formatted well and your experience as a staff member is extensive.

- Detailed application

- Previous Staff experience

- Has shown dedication since returning

I myself have seen you around but haven't had any interaction with you, I can see you only recently have returned to the community to a full time aspect so as of this moment until I see you around some more I will be leaving a positive response on your application, I wish you luck with your application.

Edited by Hyperion
Updated response
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Hyperion said:

Hello there Pavonis, your application is quite detailed and is formatted well and your experience as a staff member is extensive.

- Detailed application

- Only recently returned to the community

I myself have seen you around but haven't had any interaction with you, I can see you only recently have returned to the community to a full time aspect so as of this moment until I see you around some more I will be leaving a neutral response on your application, I wish you luck with your application.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

- Detailed application

I myself have seen you around but haven't had any interaction with you, I can see you only recently have returned to the community to a full time aspect so as of this moment until I see you around some more I will be leaving a neutral response on your application, I wish you luck with your application.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

- Detailed application

Neutral, you haven't been back in the community all that long and I've seen you come and go quite frequently over my time playing on IG. Stick around and if you show your dedication in playing in the long-term than I will change my stance.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

- Detailed application

• Like 1
On 4/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, Hyperion said:

- Detailed application

Agreed. Hyperion summed it up well

Goodluck Pavonis :)

Edit: Changing to +1

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1

+1

--------------------------------------------------

• Active
  • Mature
  • Experienced
  • Friendly
  • Just returned but plans on staying

--------------------------------------------------

Goodluck :)

• Like 1

+1 OLD ass player and a good lad the whole time

who gives a shit if he just returned he is like 100% more qualified than half the other apps up right now

good luck bossman

• Like 1
On 4/5/2020 at 3:01 PM, Hyperion said:

- Detailed application

1+

• Upvote 1

Neutral.

Your willingness to become a Trial Moderator is clear in your application, given the responses above it seems clear that you are doing better.

But, I remember a while back. I was in a regiment with you, in which you frequently backtalked your CO's, went against them in OOC, and almost caused one of them to resign from their position. That is not the behavior of a Trial Moderator.

But, that was almost a year and a half ago now. The reason I'm giving you a Neutral instead of a -1, is because I honestly don't know if and how you've changed, if at all.

If my experiences and overall perceptions of you that were once very much soured do improve, expect my response to change, in the same way my response will change if you maintain your previous behavior.

Good luck with your application!

9 minutes ago, Demonic said:

Neutral.

Your willingness to become a Trial Moderator is clear in your application, given the responses above it seems clear that you are doing better.

But, I remember a while back. I was in a regiment with you, in which you frequently backtalked your CO's, went against them in OOC, and almost caused one of them to resign from their position. That is not the behavior of a Trial Moderator.

But, that was almost a year and a half ago now. The reason I'm giving you a Neutral instead of a -1, is because I honestly don't know if and how you've changed, if at all.

If my experiences and overall perceptions of you that were once very much soured do improve, expect my response to change, in the same way my response will change if you maintain your previous behavior.

Good luck with your application!

I really appreciate your comment

That was two years ago, and I was young and immature. Although my intentions were never wrong. The situation regiment got into made me uneasy. I could have dealt with it better but as I kid thats all I knew, to Complain. However since then I have come a long way, Being Pilot Commander, Joining Staff team, Making new friends. That Pavonis is definitely not me. That was my immaturity and i have learnt a lot since then and definitely have changed myself for better.

Thank you for taking your time and commenting :)

Edited by Pavonis
  • Upvote 1

+1

Pavonis has always been professional in the RP I see him engage in. He's pretty chill, polite and I've never seen him getting into conflict with other players.  He takes his RP seriously and is fairly active on the server. He's always able to explain someones mistakes without coming off as frustrated or demeaning. He may have caused difficulties in the past, but I personally see him as a model player.

• Upvote 1