STEAM_0:0:41829791
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Kami
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks, 3 days, 23 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    4000_screenshots_20200404163620_1.jpg.de22155cd5ec64d158265f0cce3ece18.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have 2 total warns;
    1. Failure to listen to staff from B. Iroh (I got this just from being generally ignorant a long time ago)
    2. Swearing in OOC from Senior Lieutenant Del Meeko
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have been Mod/Admin on a DarkRP server but i was very young and don't quite remember the name.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    In many cases, a moderators purpose is to get an outside perspective on a situation and decide an appropriate course of action for any given situation.
    Moderators also help players in normal gameplay such as spawning ships and vehicles for players to perform patrols/training or give players tools to host tryouts and training.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for the Trial Moderator role because after spending close to 4 weeks total playtime on the server i believe i have the capabilities to be apart of the staff team. I want to give all i can to this community and help it grow/function.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe i can bring a very trustworthy and loyal staff member to the staff team as my extensive playtime on the server means that I also have extensive knowledge of the server and it's community as i've been playing on the server off and on for around 2 years. My knowledge and ability to effectively handle situations calmly and efficiently would make me an essential part of the staff team. My talkative and friendly personality would also allow me to create good relationships with the rest of the staff team and the playerbase.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    First of all if i believe proof of offence would be needed i would capture shadowplay to get evidence of Mass RDM. Then i would check logs for the offender and get his SteamID, i would then ban him for the appropriate time.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would get as much information from the player being bullied as possible (name, what's being said, previous interactions that may lead to bullying), then i would pull the bully aside, away from the victim, and try to understand his point of view, i would warn them for player harassment then explain to him/her that any form of bullying and harassment is strictly prohibited on the server and warn them that if the bullying continues, they will be banned,
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would shadowplay/record footage of the high ranking staff member abusing their powers and submit the footage to a member of management, privately. I would then follow up within the next few days with the management team to see if the matter was dealt with.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone seriously threatens to DDOS the server i would instantly ban them and report to higher ups as they probably have a protocol for such things.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Kami
Edited by Kami
Formatting again (Font was 18, not 14)

Seem like a nice bloke, but you have only just come back to the Server, I literally set you to Sergeant yesterday from Recruit.

Show that you're dedicated and attempt again in my opinion.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Seem like a nice bloke, but you have only just come back to the Server, I literally set you to Sergeant yesterday from Recruit.

Thanks for your feedback, I 100% agree with you about me only just coming back. but i think you will see over the next week truly how active i plan on being for the forseeable future.

36 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I agree with Bailey on this 

• Advisor
2 hours ago, Bailey said:

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

• 1 month later...
  • Wingza locked this topic