• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:453649509
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Scrufffy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w 1d and 17h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    yes one when i first joind the sever and it was DC to avoid arrest
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    no never
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    no i havent this one would be the first one
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe a mods purpose on the sever is to help everyone which is on the sever with anything like mings or dcs or even rdm.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to be a trial mod because i want to help people on the sever. I love this sever allot and i want to help more. i cant do much if i am a normal trooper on the sever but if i am a trial mod i can help even more like warn people or ban people for some risen like rdm, minge , fail rping and all of the over rules when someone breaks a rule i can sort it out as a mod but as a normal trooper all i can do is call for a admin for them to sort it out and even then i feel like i am usless. So if i become a trial mod i will be able to help a lot more people then the other admins are no.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    If accepted I believe the staff team would gain an active helpful and friendly and most of all a respectful member of the community. I can bring a lot to the staff team like a lot more bans and warns even verbal warns even tho my spelling is shit my talking skills arnt. If someone is talking shit i can talk to them and try to carm them down so i can get there side of the story.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I will quickly go to logs and go to killing logs and see what the guys name is once i find the name I will warn them for the appropriate time period allowed to Trial Moderators.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I will Start a Mod sit with whoever made the ticket so I can get their side of the events, then I would get the other person(s) involved and hear their side of the story. After that i will get the bully and give him a verball warning and tell him not to do that again or it will turn into a warn.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would personally go out of my way to inform that abuse of powers sets a bad image for the rest of the staff members, altho that preson is far away from any one then i guess it will be thin but if it is starting to get out of contoall then i will go to zaspan and tell over staff members.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    First I would start shadow-play so I can record the situation. I would respond to the ticket and bring the people involved somewhere private (Probably on top of the ISD) Immediately warn the person and then say Claming to DDOS the sever can go to a prmara ban so dont say or do that again.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    ScruffyPlays

Very little effort has been put into this application. 1 sentence answer per question just makes it appear as you are doing the bare minimum to apply. What's to say you don't do the bare minimum as a staff member on the server?

Also, I don't really know you at all but you've been around, seeing as you have 2 weeks on the server. So I'm not too sure. 

-1 For now...

P.S: When did you first join the server (and if it was a long time ago, how long ago did you return to the server?)

• Shocked 1

Hey Scruffy, if I’m not to be mistaken I believe you were banned from applying from staff not too long ago? Unless you have spoken to @Wingza or Management I’m not sure what we can do bro. I haven’t been informed of the situation whether you have permission or not so please inform me if you do so there is an understanding between this.