•  
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_1:0:521116828
  •  
  • Steam Profile Link:
  •  
  • Age?:
  •  
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    Imperial RP Server
  •  
  • Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    I'm currently in High School Digitial Technologies studying Python; but I'm also doing Extracurricular Learning of LUA (Including (G)Lua), Basic C# and JavaScript (Main Language). Though this may not count' I'm also Proficient in GMOD Hammer.
  •  
  • What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    I'm okay with developing/assisting with anything- However, the main things I'd prefer to create for the Server is Vehicles (Old Star Wars Vehicles Base), Map Development Services, Derma Services, sTool Development and NPCs/Nextbot Development. Though I'd be happy to do any task given; whether that be Creation or Maintenance.
  •  
  • Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    Many of my projects I've kept on Strict Lockdown since they're either School Assignments/Projects or Items I'd rather not disclose. Though I can disclose some of those projects in short statements such as my School's Landing Page using Office SharePoint (HTML), Discontinued Unity Survival Island Game (C#) and Basic Learning AI Chatbot as a Group Project (Python) to name three.

The Projects I can display in this application is my 439th Legion Arrest Bot, Pablo Escobar SWRP Drug Dealer sTool & Entity and 439th Legion Face Generator. I'll first display the Pablo Escobar SWRP Drug Dealer sTool & Entity as I believe it protrudes the most to this application. The sTool works by whenever the Player Left Clicks it captures/traces the Position in which the crosshair is aiming at; This assigns a Position that the Entity will Move to, the player can select as many positions as they want. From the Spawnmenu Tool Tab; Players can assign the Entity a Model and the amount of time the entity will stand in its position before moving to the next position. Once the Player has assigned all their desired settings they can then Right Click, and the Nextbot Entity will spawn and begin its Cycle; Once it reaches its last Position it’ll restart at the first position. When a player presses their USE key on the Nextbot a Derma Frame will appear and from there they can buy substances (Note: At the moment this does not create the substance nor’ does it deduct credits); I believe this Example demonstrates my ability to use the Net Library, Derma Panels, sTools and Nextbots.
  •  
  • Note/Update: The Script Error in the Video has now been resolved
    Video of the Tool in Action:
    https://youtu.be/MQPxFYhMI7g

This may not strictly protrude to SWRP and Garry’s Mod however I’ve also developed Two Discord Bots that’s currently in-use by the 439th Legion; The First one is the 439th Legion Arrest Bot which is a Discord Bot which retrieves Arrest’s on the 3 Regiments and posts them in a channel; whenever an Arrest is Processed (Any Regimental Commander who wishes for me to implement this into your Discord; PM me on Discord “Hideyoshi#0001”); The second is the 439th Faces Bot which is a Bot that (As the Name States) Generates Random Faces as well as Calculates it’s outcome and places it into a channel on Discord; It can also Calculate the outcome of User-Created Faces as well.

Smaller “Works” I’ve developed is the Project: Corvus (Flyable Corvus with Interior) which I’ve been yet to release due to an error in the project which is one of the reasons I wish to join the Development team, is to increase my knowledge and integrate it into works that the server will be able to use. Project: Destroyer (A ISD Map) and an Entity that displays Hyperspace Times based on the Origin and Destination (Using this http://d6holocron.com/astrogation/index.php)

Example of the Arrest Bot & Faces Bot (In that order)
https://imgur.com/molbiLE

https://imgur.com/pugDZbE

• Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes
Edited by Hideyoshi
i
15 hours ago, Hideyoshi said:
  •  I believe this Example demonstrates my ability to use the Net Library, Derma Panels, sTools and Nextbots.

eh, when you used it, it had script errors...

pls share some source code for us to look at.

Edited by hypo
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, hypo said:

eh, when you used it, it had script errors...

pls share some source code for us to look at.

To be honest; I have no idea why it had pinged that as the Variable is filled and the Function is not Nil it does have a string

[ERROR] addons/pabloescobar/lua/entities/pablo_nextbot.lua:36: bad argument #1 to 'SetModel' (string expected, got nil)
  1. SetModel - [C]:-1
   2. unknown - addons/pabloescobar/lua/entities/pablo_nextbot.lua:36

1 minute ago, Hideyoshi said:

To be honest; I have no idea why it had pinged that as the Variable is filled and the Function is not Nil it does have a string

[ERROR] addons/pabloescobar/lua/entities/pablo_nextbot.lua:36: bad argument #1 to 'SetModel' (string expected, got nil)
  1. SetModel - [C]:-1
   2. unknown - addons/pabloescobar/lua/entities/pablo_nextbot.lua:36

send me code

hypo#3101

Edited by hypo