STEAM_1:0:3455862
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Marlin
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 Weeks 3 Days 11 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20200327215651_1.jpg.af9715c7497a6c159253a319a27d42a6.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I've had 2 but when i talked to the Staff at the time they we're removed for being false warns ( back in 2018) since rejoining the Server I haven't had any
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No I've never been banned from the Server
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Imperial Gaming: Senior Event Master (2017-2018)
    Imperial Gaming: Moderator (2017-2018)
  • Shutdown:
    DG SWOTR: Moderator (2017)
    DG Imperial Gaming: T-Mod (2017)
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe Moderators on the server are meant to keep the server running, making sure everyone's abiding by the rules but most importantly having fun helping with issues in RP/ OOC. To be a role model to the new players who have just recently joined to the OG players.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I'm applying to be a Trial Moderator as it's something I always enjoyed it was never a drag and it was never boring i always liked giving back to a Community who has always been there for me through tough times but also good times but most importantly i want to help be a good role model for the server and to bring another Member who's willing to do the right thing for the Community and making sure everyone's having the best possible time
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe i can bring a active and dedicated Attitude towards the Server and the Imperial Gaming Community i'm honestly happy to help in anyway i can having EM, Mod experience i already i know i can hit the ground running if i was to be accepted. personally i like to help my Peers in anyway they see fit but my main goal is help take some of the work load off other Staff members doing the most i can to help.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone was the Mass RDM the first thing i'd do is staff recording and take screenshots for evidence then pull there Steam ID and place it in a Note on my PC making sure I wouldn't lose it. I'd then go talk to the Players who we're killed by the player/ the players who reported the Mass RDM clarifying if it was in a fun nature or if it was just plain Mass RDM if i did find out it was a Mass RDM case I'd warn his Steam I'D for Mass RDM and disconnecting from a server to avoid a Admin Sit i'd then seek a higher up to give him appropriate ban.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If someone was being bullied i'd pull the Victim up on top of the ship and just have a chat with Victim seeing if he was ok and just have a chat with him finding out his side of the story then have a chat with him till he felt comfortable to rejoin the Ship secondly i'd being pulling up the Bully and find out his side of the story and work out what was happening seeing if the Victim had started it if it was clear that the Suspect was being a bully with no intent to stop i'd see a higher up on a appropriate ban even if it was for a couple hours
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If i saw a high ranking staff member abusing their powers i'd firstly start off with getting a recording going so i could have some evidence to show other High ranking Staff members. Secondly i'd go confront the Staff member asking why he was abusing their powers followed with other questions after having another evidence i'd go speak to the Management Team about what I have found
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone was threatening to DDOS the server i'd go seek a high ranking staff member right away to appropriately ban/ deal with the Player as being a T-Mod I only have a limited amount of Power.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Marlin
Edited by Marlin
1 hour ago, Mauler said:

You were a good staff but you only JUST came back. Stick around and get known.

Haven't seen you before so like what Mauler said it would probs be best if you get well known in the community again

• 1 month later...
  • Wingza locked this topic