• Responsible
  • Mature
  • Experienced
  • Active
  • Friendly

------------------------------

Indeed

I am now changing to a -1

A moderator must be trustworthy and honest but recent events show that you have neither.

I am now changing my response to NEUTRAL, your behavior on the server has improved  

Edited by Galle
Changing response
  • Disagree 2
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 7:21 PM, Shepard said:

I'm applying for Trial Moderator for the same reason I believe anyone is applying for it, to give something back to the community and because I feel like I can make a positive impact on the server, during my first time on the server moderators were always there to help me enjoy the server and I'd like to help new people experience the server the way I did, during my time as a moderator on clonewars, santos and imperial I enjoyed my time there and enjoyed being a moderator. As I'm not much of an RPer I enjoy helping people, whether it be giving them tools, helping in RDM claims or even helping people who are stuck. I would once again like to strive to help the community to be a nice and fresh place for new players and old players.

This section is the first place I go in any moderator application, I want to see if the person applying to the team wants to be there if they want power or if they want an opportunity to give back to the community that has given them this wonderful second home we all share. Sure, sometimes responses can be hard to read the intentions of but the key is to match it with whatever else is said throughout their application and also with what they are like in and out of character to fully determine. I believe this paragraph already ticks so many boxes. He wants to help purely because its what he feels he is good at. He has a desire to aid the community in stepping forward. And he is mature enough to admit that RPing isn't much of his thing and would rather be helping out in other ways. 

I believe the purpose of moderators is to enforce the rules, to make the server is a safe and enjoyable space for people to have fun on and to enjoy themselves on, to help new players enjoy their time and learn the rules and to take claims. Whether it be RDM or needing tools moderators are there to help you and keep the server feeling fresh for you. If I had to summaries what moderators do, they keep the flow of the server in check, someone rdming? They sort it, someone need tools? They got you.

He hits this question bang on the head. Not much to say about it. 

He has tons of useful experience to excersise on the server and in my opinion the warns aren't enough to sway my positive vision of this application.

If accepted I believe I can bring my activity as I enjoy playing and talking with people in the community, my experience from being a past moderator, my unbiasedness as I believe in all cases everyone should be treated equal. No matter their rank or regiment and overall my enthusiasm, as I'm always happy and ready to help wherever and whenever I'm needed.

Now this is the last thing I am going to comment on directly through quotes. This answer is a bit short but in it is packed a whole lot of tools that can be used to make the server a much better place and I believe that what they say is true based on all the glowing recommendations from the rest of the community. The responses to the situational questions were great but so are most that I see so they aren't worth commenting on. 

If you have taken the time to read this I hope I have provided some encouragement and I wish you good luck. 

+1

• Wingza locked this topic