STEAM_0:1:48868527
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    LC-682 [ACO] Shepard
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    13 Weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Times.thumb.jpg.900af5b29c3278ead5d55725140339a3.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    1 Warn - Point farming (Cloaked in corner on top of bunks)
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    1, but it was an accidental ban from kosmos.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Xtria Gaming - Murder HeadMod - The Hidden HeadMod - Deathrun Mod | 5head Gaming - DarkRP Admin | Xplosion Network - DarkRP Admin | VHS7 - Deathrun Mod | Imperial Gaming - ClonewarsRP Senior Mod - Santos Mod - ImperialRP Mod - If you wish to know my reason for leaving the first time feel free to PM me.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of moderators is to enforce the rules, to make the server is a safe and enjoyable space for people to have fun on and to enjoy themselves on, to help new players enjoy their time and learn the rules and to take claims. Whether it be RDM or needing tools moderators are there to help you and keep the server feeling fresh for you. If I had to summaries what moderators do, they keep the flow of the server in check, someone rdming? They sort it, someone need tools? They got you.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I'm applying for Trial Moderator for the same reason I believe anyone is applying for it, to give something back to the community and because I feel like I can make a positive impact on the server, during my first time on the server moderators were always there to help me enjoy the server and I'd like to help new people experience the server the way I did, during my time as a moderator on clonewars, santos and imperial I enjoyed my time there and enjoyed being a moderator. As I'm not much of an RPer I enjoy helping people, whether it be giving them tools, helping in RDM claims or even helping people who are stuck. I would once again like to strive to help the community to be a nice and fresh place for new players and old players.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    If accepted I believe I can bring my activity as I enjoy playing and talking with people in the community, my experience from being a past moderator, my unbiasedness as I believe in all cases everyone should be treated equal. No matter their rank or regiment and overall my enthusiasm, as I'm always happy and ready to help wherever and whenever I'm needed.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would first take the claim, I would check plogs or blogs (I forget which one the server uses) to find out how many people they killed and grab their steamid, I would then ask witnesses what happened, if it was apparent that it was straight up mass rdm and leave I would then follow the ban time document to ban them for the right amount of time for RDM x# and Leave, I would also warn the steamid for the same reason.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would take the claim from the victim and talk to them, asking them what happened, once I find out the victims side I would then bring the aggressor and ask why they were doing it, if it seemed like someone trying to make a bit of banter but it went wrong I would bring the victim and talk with both of them, pointing out that it was meant as banter, I would also tell the aggressor to next time make sure they understand it's banter, even small jokes can seem like bullying. If it didn't seem like a bit on banter and was meant as bullying I would point out that bullying is no laughing matter, I would then warn them for player disrespect and give them a verbal warning. I would then return them to their location. I would also keep an eye on them to make sure they don't attempt to bully another member of the community.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If they were doing something minor that didn't interrupt or annoy anyone I would ask them to stop abusing their powers and record it. If it was something that did annoy or interrupt people I would record it, tell them to stop abusing their powers and send it to management as having staff is a privilege and shouldn't be abused and makes the rest of the staff team look bad.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would save my shadow-play footage and ban them for as long as I can, I would then grab their steamid and send it to an admin+ with the footage so that they can perma-ban them as threatening to DDOS the server isn't a joke. I would also keep my shadow-play footage so if they make an unban appeal I would have the required evidence of their ban and the reason for it.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Shepard

Shepard has shown that he is committed to the Imperial Gaming Community. He has previously been a Senior Moderator on the CWRP server when it was a thing and can be trusted with moderation abilities. Sometimes he may act a tad immature however overall a good dude!

Solid +1

Easy +1

This man was easily was one of the best Moderators the CW server had. He's everything you could possibly want as a Mod.

Good Luck!

+1

------------------------------

• Responsible
  • Mature
  • Experienced
  • Active
  • Friendly

17 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Easy +1

This man was easily was one of the best Moderators the CW server had. He's everything you could possibly want as a Mod.

Good Luck!

He's alright

Much better padawan than mod though

+1 

3 hours ago, Luigi said:

Easy +1

Good Luck!

+1, Good lad.

+1 threatened to literally kiss me still waiting on that one bossman

+1 

Good man with a weird (almost creepy) obsession to make squads and repeatedly invite you to them on the server.

Other than that, he is suited for this position!

Best of luck

+1

Great bloke, seems committed to the server, provides laughs for all of 275th and I wouldn't doubt more of the server.

Seems to be reasonable from what I hear in game + TS3 and could handle himself if put into an awkward situation.

Good luck.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:39 PM, Luigi said:

Easy +1

Good Luck!

+1 Well fit for the role

On 3/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, Luigi said:

Easy +1

Good Luck!

On 3/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, wflizzi said:

+1

• Responsible
  • Mature
  • Experienced
  • Active
  • Friendly

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.