• Steam Name:
    [IG] Daxx™

• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:157400078

• Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Daxx

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks 4 day 8 hours (some time was reset).

• Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    xzczxczczc.PNG.b32916d334034175ce35954b045ee3d2.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    One from about a year ago but none active.

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No.

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes, can really remember many of the top of my head because I took a big break from GMod and computers but I have been staff on Ferocity gaming (Snr Mod), Uncanny servers(Mod), Prophet Gaming(Forgot). Can't really remember any others sorry.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the job of moderators on Imperial Gaming is to make sure all the server rules are being followed and that everyone abides by them and if not make sure they are dealt with and help them to understand how the rules work, what they mean and how to properly follow them. Moderators are a crucial part of the server because they do so many things to insure that the server runs smoothly and efficiently and to help and support anyone who may need it and to keep rule breakers in line so everyone can have a great role playing experience on this server. Also moderators also take a big load off of the admins to help them take care of the more important cases rather than sitting around dealing with minges whilst some more important tickets may be not dealt with properly.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to be a trial moderator because I have been on this server for about two and a half years (on and off since I took a break) and this has always been my favourite no servers really compete in my opinion and I am wanting to take the next step and get involved with the community and help out all the people and take care of the rule breakers because everyone hates when role play is going on and for example someone comes up and starts blasting stupids songs through their mic(happened today at a debrief), it interferes with the RP and now shock have to go arrest that person and possibly miss out on what was being said it is just not fair for other players to be affected like this, and if I were to become staff I would try my best to help prevent these situations from happening but you can't always prevent it but I will make sure they are dealt with accordingly if someone does decide to start minging, failrping or breaking any other server rules. And finally I just want to help out the community so everyone can have a good time and enjoy their RP like they should be able to and to try engage myself into the community and help out anyone who asks any questions or concerns (I am always happy to help :) ).

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring a multitude of great things the the staff team starting of with great enthusiasm and passion towards helping out the server also being an active member in the server will help to further cut down on mingey players and less load all around the staff team. I can also bring great skills from previous staff experience and years of experience on this server and gmod in general which will help with deescalating and resolving issues with the utmost efficiency and give the involved party's the best result possible, I also feel like I am great at talking to people and getting them to understand the rules and what they are doing wrong and to help them to RP with all the other players without breaking any rules and give them the best experience possible, I believe that this is a vital skill when it comes to being a staff member so you can help send that message of what they are doing wrong to the player rather than kicking them and them coming back and doing the same thing over and over again.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone was to Mass RDM and disconnect from the server I would get their Steam ID and have them banned or go to someone who can for Mass RDM of a period which I seem appropriate for that situation (how many people they kill etc). Mass RDM is probably one of the more annoying offences because it affects so many people who are minding their own business and no one likes getting killed randomly it is frustrating and should never be tolerated. This is a prime example of what the staff team try to prevent and deal with so everyone can have an enjoyable experience without getting RDM'd every two seconds.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If someone is bullying another member of the community I would bring the bully to a staff sit and talk to him about what he is saying and why he is bullying someone because I can and does hurt peoples feelings and can even lead to self harm(in extreme cases but nonetheless) and I know bullying is never tolerated but sometimes some of these people might have some issues that I can possibly help out with. I would also see if the bully and the other person can come to some type middle ground were they can shake hands and go on about their days but if the bullying continues I will dish out punishments gradually (warn->kick->ban) as it is against the server rules to bully/harass someone, bullying should be taken seriously.

• You see a higher ranking staff abusing their powers. What do you do?
    If I saw a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers I would immediately report them to a higher up or someone with the authority to take care of and deal with the situation accordingly. Staff abusing their powers is never okay, someone who is abusing with their powers given as a PRIVILEGE can cause many bad things to happen such as false kick and bans, people experiencing less enjoyment because of the staff member minging and abusing things like tool guns, props etc. Also it is not a good look for the server in general, no one wants to play on a server where staff are abusing their powers, also side effects from this can includes rule breakers being ignored or not taken care of properly, people not getting the assistance that they require whether it be question or if the need tools etc.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?
    If someone threatens do DDOS the server they should instantly be banned permanently as all threats to the server are taken seriously. I would make sure I have evidence (either by recording or screenshotting chat or logs) of what was said/threatened and try to get a member of staff who can ban them and to try to talk to them and find out why they are threatening the server either as a joke or a serious threat (could be useful if they every try to appeal their ban), then I would make sure I have gotten all of the evidence I need and finally ban them for threatening the server with a DDOS attack.
    DDOSing is where some sends an attack with the ill-natured intent by overwhelming the server with 'packets' or a high volume of internet traffic targeted at the server, this can cause decreased performance or even crashing of the server which is extremely frustrating to everyone.

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes

• Steam Name:
    [IG] Daxx™

Edited by Daxx

+1 - Knowing him in CFP, he has shown nothing but maturity and activity. The application is short on detail in places but it has the main points given. As this application ages his playtime will undoubtedly increase rapidly, so it's not exactly an issue. On top of this, he has been in the community for quite some time, on and off and just had his play time reset a few times from the past.

Neutral Leaning towards +1

Pros;

- Great guy

- works really well with people and is easy to talk to

- Fairly detailed Application

Cons; 

- Low play time [unsure if playtime has been reset or not]

- Lack of experience 

Opinion is subject to change 

Best of luck  - Risk

Neutral

I haven't really seen you around. Will update once I have interacted with you.

Changing to a +1

Edited by Eren

+1

Good tomfoolerer and sounds like a pretty cool guy

On 3/24/2020 at 8:26 PM, Welly said:

+1 - Knowing him in CFP, he has shown nothing but maturity and activity. The application is short on detail in places but it has the main points given. As this application ages his playtime will undoubtedly increase rapidly, so it's not exactly an issue. On top of this, he has been in the community for quite some time, on and off and just had his play time reset a few times from the past.

+1

+1

Daxx is an absolute champion and top bloke. From what I've seen, he's a great RP'er and plays seriously.

Give my mans the TMod

Natural leaning towards a 1+, Dont know you to well but what I have seen from you seem like a good guy. will change to a 1+ if i get to know you better

Changing to a 1+,

Edited by Dax
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Dax said:

Natural leaning towards a 1+, Dont know you to well but what I have seen from you seem like a good guy. will change to a 1+ if i get to know you better

Agreed, seen you around Daxx but imo I haven’t spoken to you or seen you enough to warrant a full +1 hence why I am currently sitting on a Neutral / -1 until you get yourself further well known within the community.

Goodluck :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

• After his recent recruitment into the Graphics Designer Team, I can justify that he is a hard-working and dedicated individual.
  • The application has a lot of detail within all sections.
  • Great past staffing experience.

Good luck!

- Auzii

• Poggers 1

On 5/3/2020 at 10:54 PM, Auzii said:

+1

Good luck!

@Daxx nice signature banner :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Notice

If you wish for your application to stay up and be looked over further bump your application after this post.
Those who do not bump after 3 days will be denied.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:54 PM, Auzii said:

+1

• After his recent recruitment into the Graphics Designer Team, I can justify that he is a hard-working and dedicated individual.

Good luck!

- Auzii

Well said,

Good luck!

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Neutral 

Good guy from my experiences with him

Is mature when necessary

Haven't seen you in a while on the server

• 2 weeks later...

+1
I'm willing to overlook your recent inactivity based off the time I've known you, you're trustworthy and kind so I would have no problem seeing you on the mod team.
Good luck Daxx

• 2 months later...
  • Wingza locked this topic