• Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    [IG] Fizzy
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:27957580
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • What Part of the community are you from
    Imperial RP Server
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    1/09/2018 - Racism - Aphrodite [called a girl a feminist]
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Society Servers: Senior Mod
    Nuclear Gaming: Moderator
    The Order: Event Master
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Support Team on the server?
    From my experience and understanding the role of a support team member is to provide assistance to the Imperial Gaming Community, this assistance can be related to the forums, teamspeak, Garrysmod or donations. The support team role has no affiliation with staff and exists purely to help community members with issues they come across.
  • Why are you applying to be a Support Team Member?
    I'm applying for a support team position so that I may help Imperial gaming community members on a more professional level, an addition like this to my role on the server would allow me to give back to the community. Without issue resolutions this community could simply not function and I believe that I suit this position.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Support team?
    By accepting me into the support team you will be accepting a determined, fair, passionate and experienced member into your team. Along with these attributes the things I do not know how to fix I would love to learn, I'm a quick learner, proficient problem solver and a well known member within the Imperial Gaming community. As I am not apart of the staff team unlike all of the current Support Team members I will be able to direct a lot more of my time to the resolution of support tickets.
  • Do you understand that you are required to join the support channels and provide assistance to people at all times?
    Yes
  • Why should you be selected over other applicants?
    My love for problem solving and determination when it comes to finding a resolution both play a part in giving me leverage over the other applicants.
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thank you for reading my application :)
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by wflizzi
  • Upvote 2

Neutral - I am Firstly going to start off by saying that my response to this support application is my opinion and my opinion only. The final result may change over time just depends on what actions are taken to improve. 

In my opinion, I find Fizzy as a very energetic and vibrant member of the community. However, at times I feel that his energetic side of him turns way out of control and into a immature and unnecessary behaviour.

I think you can do it Fizzy, but we need to see more maturity at times because being a Support Member has to take a lot of resilience for dealing with perhaps stress or countless hours in the TS. Goodluck :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 1

Fizzy is always very supportive +1

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Risk said:

Fizzy although overbearing at times is a good member of the community and knows his stuff 

+1

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Stathi said:

Neutral - I am Firstly going to start off by saying that my response to this support application is my opinion and my opinion only. The final result may change over time just depends on what actions are taken to improve. 

In my opinion, I find Fizzy as a very energetic and vibrant member of the community. However, at times I feel that his energetic side of him turns way out of control and into a immature and unnecessary behaviour.

Neutral leaning towards a +1

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Risk said:

Fizzy although overbearing at times is a good member of the community and knows his stuff 

+1

+1 is a person

• Upvote 1

+1

Fizzy is a cool guy, very friendly and good to talk to 

knows his smarts 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1

Fizzy is a cool guy, very friendly and good to talk to 

knows his smarts 

• Upvote 1

+1

Fizzy will always try to help others and be an ideal support team member

Edited by Pavonis

On 3/25/2020 at 2:35 AM, Risk said:

+1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this