Kendov "Kro"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1W 5D 2H
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    image.png.cd3f257dd85e3cf3880fb200c292b2ff.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I have been trusted with maximum tier of PAC on multiple other servers after the 2018 EG split and if you know me from any of those servers you will also know that I never use Pacs that break any Pac rule and always use Pac to increase role play potential on the server.
    EG.1 PacT2
    RG PacT2
    GC Pac Manager
    EG.2 PacTeam
    FG Head PacTeam
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    For me, Pac3 makes up over half of the experience of playing on a Star Wars Role Play server and without it my experience feels very empty. Some people like to express their creativity, personality and fill their time on the server via writing RP documents in ISB, Creating complex contraptions and buildings in Engineers, thinking up battlefield strategies in MHC, expanding on the many intricacies and wonder in Sith RP, but for me I just can not get enough of Pac3. It lets me shape my RP character to be descriptive and expressive to its personality that I had made for it and allows me to interact with other players by other means other than just standard /me's.
    My entire "thing" on the other servers I played after 2017 IG was that I was "The Pac Guy", It kind of defined and solidified my identity within these communities so much that when a new server popped up people came to me and asked if I wanted to be part of their Pac Team and now 3,000 hours of Gmod experience later I am coming back to IG where I would like to express and showcase everything I have learnt over the years within Pac and hopefully teach others how to use Pac3 effectively.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe i deserve Pac3 because I will add to the potential of RP and be able to create lively characters. I am Extremely experienced with every single aspect of Pac3 and I fully understand and believe that Pac3 isn't just a tool to "make you look badass", it truly is a conduit in which to create and enhance roleplay far past /me's. I can also teach others how to effectively use Pac3.
  • PAC3 Examples:
    Spoiler

All of my Youtube showcases in order of date uploaded, Some of these videos at the end are over 2 years old:

Spoiler

Heavily Armored Death Trooper (Shield activates upon being stimmed)

Detective Trench Coat Death Trooper & Shield Generator (Shield activates upon being stimmed)

Kinbok Maar, The Sith Assassin (My favourite charcter I've ever made)

Personal Dimension Door | Portal Pac

Zorrak | The Sith Warrior

Morokai | Terror Trooper Commander

Mandalorian Companion | Pac Folower

Lightsaber Throw

Buzzard | Pac Pet Drone

Jet Pac | Entirely Pac3 Working Jetpack (Absolutely no mods needed except for base Pac3 & uses Entity variables)

Death Trooper Night Vision

Star Wars Dark Forces Game Stormtroopers (Yes this would never be used in game but I'm just showcasing my ability to make something like this)

Sky Battle Ambience

Droid Pet | Perfect Patrol Buddy

Droid Pet | Imperial Variant

The Creature | Sith Alchemy gone wrong

Darth Konahrik | The Sorcerer

Venator Orbital Laser

Pac 3 Bow and Arrow

Electro-Whip

Force Lightning

Breaching Charge/Bomb

Sniper Rifle

Vampire Sith Lord

Smoke Grenade

Proxy Saber

Weapon Switching

Palpy Hands

Healing Beam

My Task Force 99: 

Spoiler

Kreel:
    image.png.90c1a52bd36fd5221b8f89bf58eaf275.png1644357932_Kreel1.thumb.png.35d1da619d2b86b23714dbdb99043dd8.png1769849536_Kreel2.thumb.png.0f4e19da17544f90edbbfc62a38fa2c7.png
    Cav:
    image.png.bd9c664a606301c643a12efe8f7d0009.pngCav.thumb.png.e417110f360cd2f6c687d173b96293fa.png
    Aero:
    image.png.906ff0cd90d74c0c46631cc5185401de.png1460388376_Aero1.thumb.png.25e5137f1edfd73af55ff5db5939b7d2.png
    Mic:
    image.png.ae40065d2914fb3f43bfa3e405f8aefb.png1620523813_Mic1.thumb.png.4a37e36b2b89d54fd43de571470b67f1.png2041183233_Mic2.thumb.png.5be80827fe835675cc5fe88a613da217.png
    Shrap:
    image.png.9e1b34652e5c28a60b11e12add59800a.png1994927289_Shrap1.thumb.png.66b3b835ad51bfe3bfadb6b19c0bb435.png751809776_Shrap2.thumb.png.5dc849a5c7d491468a0aa034f307dde0.png1536361948_Shrap3.thumb.png.c00655100a9caf45d4715b3190fa76f0.png
    Zuke:
    image.png.3d1f991a19dac6dec7b5d70c861ac539.png1944391973_Zuke1.thumb.png.167bc55b37501db4c3147286181103c4.png
    (Yes I haven't done Misty but the one I made used @Tex cloak which I obviously didn't make so dont @ me lmao)

Other Images:

Spoiler

Sith Hunter:
    756366723_SithHunter1.thumb.png.aca4199a2369082ac92925674da52831.png693354425_SithHunter2.thumb.png.6e50e68307302b3b84c42c05d3b26b52.png
    Cyborg Sith Adviser:
    1774798892_CyborgSith1.thumb.png.612188af6dd5c199a85732b542ebf842.png1786609661_CyborgSith2.thumb.png.fb1f8593bcf604093a37d3af111e3617.png
    AWR Officer: (Cain turns into a gun)
    828040408_DrJager1.thumb.png.011cb53a88ca87f14c3ae6bc300dff01.png1845535121_DrJager2.thumb.png.bbd53bad3909f0e6cad9316d0e0f94ec.png

Thank you for taking the time to look over and review my application!
    -Razzle

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Razzle
Just added some more videos.
  • Upvote 1

Razzle is one of the folks who taught me how to use PAC when I first started playing on SWRP.
Since then he's obviously gotten better & it shows in this application.

Easy +1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Razzle, you're good at PAC, I'll give you that, you seem to have an understanding of the program and are able to use it to its fullest extent (the videos, images, etc. have proven that).
However, the big problem I have with supporting this application is your dedication to Imperial Gaming as a Community, you have only recently just come back (I've never seen you on the Server, perhaps that's my fault) and you have only JUST hit a week's worth of playtime even though the playtime and levels were reset back right after the original EG split. The problem I have with all of this is that, even after EG died, you moved on to RG, then even after RG died, you didn't come back to IG (for long enough at least) you went to GC, then after that, EG 2.0, then after that, even more recently FG. It just seems that IG is your last resort and I don't think you're dedicated enough to be given PAC3 at the moment.

If you continue to play and stay dedicated to IG, I'll consider changing my vote.

Good luck with your application.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2

+1 Known Razzle for a long time

Nothing but good interactions with him, very good at pac threatens even some of our best on the server  cough cough bailey 

Would like to see more from you ingame as you have just come back from being away for a while. 

• Like 1

Thank you all for your opinion!

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

Razzle, you're good at PAC, I'll give you that, you seem to have an understanding of the program and are able to use it to its fullest extent (the videos, images, etc. have proven that).
However, the big problem I have with supporting this application is your dedication to Imperial Gaming as a Community, you have only recently just come back (I've never seen you on the Server, perhaps that's my fault) and you have only JUST hit a week's worth of playtime even though the playtime and levels were reset back right after the original EG split. The problem I have with all of this is that, even after EG died, you moved on to RG, then even after RG died, you didn't come back to IG (for long enough at least) you went to GC, then after that, EG 2.0, then after that, even more recently FG. It just seems that IG is your last resort and I don't think you're dedicated enough to be given PAC3 at the moment.

If you continue to play and stay dedicated to IG, I'll consider changing my vote.

@Bailey Thank you for the long reply and I entirely understand your concerns, but if theres one thing I've learnt from the other (Name) Gaming severs is that they may be fun but they just don't last, whereas IG has stood strong for how long now? Over 4+ years? I have been approached and invited by other people who are making another  SWRP server in this past month but I just cant be stuffed with them anymore. I just need a stable place to get my fix of funny Star Wars RP shenanigans that we all love and theres no more stable AUS SWIRP server other than good'ol IG, I am here to stay this time. As for the only JUST hit a week's worth of playtime, my app wont be accepted within the next month or so from previous experience so by the time my application gets reviewed I may have several weeks worth of play time.

Edited by Razzle
  • Poggers 1

4 hours ago, Delta said:

Nothing but good interactions with him, very good at pac threatens even some of our best on the server  cough cough bailey 

Would like to see more from you ingame as you have just come back from being away for a while. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:17 PM, Delta said:

+1 Did just come back to IG but very lovable guy GL and here something I found for the old days

F91F5042FE52BFDCE6BF4B2DA6207A9F6166CCDF

Edited by Phobia
  • Haha 1
  • Poggers 1

Big +1

I don't think it should matter where someone's been, in my honest opinion. A lot of us have been in many different servers in one time or another, so naturally things are going to look a bit odd when they decide to return/settle down in one particular place.

I've known Razzle since the old days of IG, late 2017-ish, and not only has he matured as an individual, but as a player in both his RP and knowledgable experience. He is extremely talented with PAC3 and would be a great addition to the team to help others out wherever needed. I think he deserves as much a chance as any other to have the ability to use PAC on the server.

Best of luck, Razzle.

• Like 1

~Bump~

-Added latest Pac3 creation, still kind of WIP as I think of new ideas:

Spoiler

Detective Trench Coat Death Trooper & Shield Generator (Shield activates upon being stimmed)

Edited by Razzle

Ofcourse +1

Amazing PAC3 skills + Exquisite application detail
Skill level very high and there is a posibility that Razzle may overthrow current PAC3 God, Sir Scheff.

• Like 1

~Bump~

-Added latest Pac3 creations: 

Pac3 Heavy Death Trooper | Heavily Armored DT

Pac3 Droid Pet | Imperial Variant

Spoiler

Edited by Razzle

~Bump~

Spoiler

Didn't have my D&D session this week which is when I normally make all my pacs so I didn't have a full day dedicated to making new pac's ay lmao XD XD, will probs update with new ones by the end of the week.

Edited by Razzle

On 6/16/2020 at 8:00 PM, Kappa said:

+1
Great Lad
Trustworthy

Best of luck with your app, love the examples. 

- Pulse -

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1