Sign in to follow this  
Razzle

Daily Dose of Nostalgia

Here is some good ol' Nostalgia from back in I think January 2018?
Anyway some good ol people including (The man the myth the legend) Sheckelburg, JD, Bossk, Jimbob, YamSpastic & Bass among other peeps.
yes i know the video is cringy and bad

Petition to bring the old Child Pilot models back!

• Upvote 5

I know its cringe but I post it in hopes that maybe I just made someone out there's day :D

• Upvote 1

Man, those were the days. Plutonic and the Medical Corps, Shekelburg as head of the Prophets. Real good memories.

Edited by Davenport
  • Like 1
  • Poggers 1

27 minutes ago, Davenport said:

Man, those were the days. Plutonic and the Medical Corps, Shekelburg as head of the Prophets. Real good memories.

Rescue Trooper Daven o7

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Davenport said:

Those were indeed the days

I think I figured out why EG and its sequels didn't work out :eyes:

2 hours ago, Razzle said:

Sheckelburg, JD, Bossk, Jimbob, YamSpastic & Bass

Wouldn't call of all them legends but def some friendly folks among them.

37 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think I figured out why and its sequels didn't work out :eyes:

It's like that now, but don't forget that at one point it was this community that was on the brink of extinction as well as a result of one of those sequels.

Many of these communities were shutdown far before they lost their playerbase, and it definitely had nothing to do with the people in the video.

Let's not poke fun at other dead/dwindling communities that are on the decline, I think we're better than that here at IG.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Eren said:

Wouldn't call of all them legends but def some friendly folks among them.

It's like that now, but don't forget that at one point it was this community that was on the brink of extinction as well as a result of one of those sequels.

Many of these communities were shutdown far before they lost their playerbase, and it definitely had nothing to do with the people in the video.

Let's not poke fun at other dead/dwindling communities that are on the decline, I think we're better than that here at IG.

Like seeing this type of stuff people just messing around having fun bring me back to the old days before the split

24 minutes ago, Eren said:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Phobia said:

Like seeing this type of stuff people just messing around having fun bring me back to the old days before the split

Wasn’t there but I guess it was the golden age. Too bad it didn’t last :(

9 hours ago, Jay Lamar said:

I'm a simple man, I see RishiMoon I upvote.

Ah, a man of taste I see!

Prophet Shekelburg? Rishi Moon? Revan Protecting a General from Jman? Glory Days

Edited by Boris
  • Like 1