• Steam Name:
    [
    IG] Misahu
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:77136295
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • What Part of the community are you from
    Imperial RP Server
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    1 for RDM x2 (Stole Krennic's ship on Tatooine as a civilian mid June 2018)
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    1 permaban for attempted RDM in 2018 (Was repealed within 2 days of the ban, and consisted of a heated situation that can be further elaborated upon if required)
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Negative, only Mod (2018-2019) and Jmod (2019-2020) on IG

• What do you believe is the purpose of Support Team on the server?
    The support team exists to benefit any members of the community that possesses software/hardware issues that adversely affect the way they experience our RP server. The support team is expertly trained in combating these issues in an effective and efficient manner. Support team members do not possess a staff rank and do what they do out of a desire to aid other members of the Community. They exist to aid members of the community in technical issues that are beyond the capabilities of the regular staff team.
  • Why are you applying to be a Support Team Member?
    Currently as a JMOD on the server, I consistently try to help others as much as I possibly can, however, I much prefer dealing with the 'real' cases that arise, beyond the mere distribution of tools, or spawning ships. I believe becoming a support team member would allow me to do this more frequently, stimulating my own abilities in solving others' technical issues. Moreover, I have many thousand hours on Gmod and have come across a plethera of issues that exist within the ancient source engine, and how to fix them (whether it be lua panic, missing textures, content issues, conflicting map issues, etc,) and thus hope that my knowledge can be used to help others to its fullest extent.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Support team?
    To avoid waffle in this section, I will dot point my response
    - High levels of experience in solving issues regarding Gmod over the last 2 years ( Lua panic, missing textures, content issues, conflicting map issues, etc)
    - A helpful and outgoing attitude (demonstrated by my willingness to help others currently as staff)
    - High levels of activity (will thus be able to help people out whenever possible / it is required)
    - Immense maturity
    - immense knowledge of PC hardware, and the requirements of Gmod (worked as a PC assembling & troubleshooting freelancer for 2 years)
    - Immense dedication to the server (and am thus not going to leave anytime soon :))
  • Why should you be selected over other applicants?
    I believe I have already demonstrated my immense dedication to the IG community through many months as a staff member, both currently and in 2018/2019, and have demonstrated more than adequate levels of activity, maturity and helpfulness throughout these times, demonstrating myself to be a low-risk choice for such a critical position within the community. Moreover, my immense knowledge of PC hardware and Gmod itself would indicate myself to require a smoother learning curve to transition into a role as a support team member. Moreover, my activity would allow me to help others more frequently than many other applicants.

• Do you understand that you are required to join the support channels and provide assistance to people at all times?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Good luck to all other applicants, and thank you for this opportunity.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes, I agree to all.
Edited by Misahu
aesthetics
  • Upvote 1

+1 Absolute legend and always willing to give a hand where needed, perfect attributes for a support member 

• Upvote 1

+1, Great guy and willing to give a helping hand whenever possible and is currently going amazing as a Jmod. Would be a valuable asset to the support team.

Goodluck Misahu :)

• Upvote 1