• Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    [IG] MidNight
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:461566610
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • What Part of the community are you from
    Imperial RP Server
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Support Team on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a Support Team member is to assist with peoples concerns and questions with almost anything and a support member will try to answer a question or fix a problem. Support members help members of the community fix gmod issues that occur in whilst on the server, an example of this is helping a player be able to load into the server. 
  • Why are you applying to be a Support Team Member?
    I am applying for support as I would like to help others in the community with technical issues or just general issues a member may have that a support team member can fix, I would like to be able to do more for the community and I believe becoming a support member would fulfil this goal. I have had multiple technical issues such as logging into the server or wondering how much damage a certain gun does, the support team have always been there to help fix issues that I have or answer questions I may have and I really appreciated their help, I would like to become support as I would like to give help to others that need it just like other support members have done for me. 
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Support team?
    I believe I can bring several things to the support team that would be useful to the support team. I consider myself to have a proactive attitude to things and always will try to fix something as soon as I can, I believe if I was a support member I would immediately help another person in need and try to fix the problem as soon as possible, I would not have to be told by another support member to help another person as I would already be helping them. Another thing I can bring is a positive attitude when helping another member of the community, I believe I am approachable and can maintain a positive environment with the others around me. 
  • Do you understand that you are required to join the support channels and provide assistance to people at all times?
    Yes
  • Why should you be selected over other applicants?
    I believe I should be selected over other applicants as I think I am able to learn something new easily, I also consider myself to have the abilities to tackle problems I may face as a support member. I believe my ability to act quickly and improvise to situations would enhance my potential in this field of work.
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, it is appreciated.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by MidNight
Grammar, Spelling, Formatting, Steam Name Update
  • Upvote 1

+1, Great guy and would manage the responsibilities of a Support Member efficiently. However, It might make the job a bit more stressful without the use of a microphone, so might need to look into that.

Goodluck :)

10 minutes ago, Stathi said:

+1, Great guy and would manage the responsibilities of a Support Member efficiently. However, It might make the job a bit more stressful without the use of a microphone, so might need to look into that.

33 minutes ago, Stathi said:

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2020 at 10:09 PM, Stathi said:

1+

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 10:39 PM, Stathi said:

• Bailey locked this topic