62nd Shock Division, Warrant Officer II, Greyback
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1w 2d 16h 9m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    playtime.jpg.b2505483d936ccbcaeb201235e917c29.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes

• Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I have been a long-time member of Star Wars RP as a whole, playing across three different servers over the past two years and having been previously trusted with PAC, Staff Roles, and even with consistent dedicated roleplay. I don’t consider myself an anal retentive player to the point where I would dedicate everything into my RP, so I do like to keep things quite casual when around other players. I would, however, never get to the point where I would intentionally break RP without good reason. I believe I can be trusted due to my knowledge in both PAC and overall server experience, and provide others assistance with PAC when and if they need it.

• Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I have had regular dealings with PAC3 over the past two years and have been consistently updating/changing a lot of minor to major details in my designs. I never go over the top with my designs and like to keep things quite elegant, and interesting enough that people will stop to admire them and-or even incorporate them into RP. In addition to that, I would also like to use PAC3 for my own RP purposes. In my character’s lore, he has adopted an AI Companion which travels with him everywhere, and even has some ‘abilities’ of its own. I would like to incorporate this into my RP to enhance my own and others' experiences, and to potentially open up more RP windows during events with the EM's permission.

• Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I’m not one to go up and say that I deserve anything, to be honest. People have given me a lot over the years but I can’t say I’ve deserved it all, regardless of whatever views they may have on me. Yes, I have left many impacts, both good and bad, and so some people may see me as more than deserving for certain things, and far from it for others. However, I like to keep a level playing field. Everybody should be given a fair chance at everything, so I believe I should be given the same treatment regardless of my history. I rejoined this server as a Recruit with zero playtime since the reset, and since then I've started a new experience. From that I believe I’d be able to create a lot of RP with some of my designs and especially with my character’s AI Companion. At the end of the day the RP is all that matters, so that’s all I’d want to achieve with PAC3.

• PAC3 Examples: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ghdpf39iCN85bUi7hPC5eiEynaEm6cnIlhrBoLPO18s/edit?usp=sharing

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Greyback
Playtime edited as of 08-04-20
  • Upvote 2

+1

• Simple but aesthetically pleasing PAC's (Good for Tier 1 usage).
  • Good overall understanding off the editor based off of the examples.
  • Fairly good application!

Best of luck!

- Auzii <3 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Auzii said:

+1

Best of luck!

- Auzii <3 

Neutral.

Everything Auzii says is correct, but it just seems that your PACs don’t coincide with what I personally like, being very obvious that they are PAC3 creations.

Secondly, you’ve only recently just come back.

Good luck with your application.

Greyback has been playing within the 62nd for over a month now, in this time his maturity and his performance have both been assessed. I'm happy to say that Greyback stands as one of the most mature and active Shock Troopers within my regiment.

As for this application, I'd like to see what more you could bring to the table PAC3 wise - however, the current examples are pretty good on their own, and are creative.

Finally your application has sufficient detail and you have met the minimum playtime to be able to apply for PAC3, which I know you have been wanting to do for some time now.

I see no reason not to +1 this application.

P.S. Regardless of how this application's responses are, the application will likely be left up here for quite some time. This is the trend with PAC3 applications sadly.

1 hour ago, Auzii said:

+1

Best of luck!

- Auzii <3 

+1   Greyback is a great guy and would use the PAC3 editor appropriately. My only slight problem that I find is that I feel there is too much to look and it seems bit heavy. Other than that goodluck :).

6 hours ago, Auzii said:

+1

Best of luck!

- Auzii <3 

Same from me as well and I also like that you take inspiration from other games with your creations. Best of luck with your app!

- Pulse -

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Cheers to everyone for their feedback!

I understand that I had only just acquired a week when I made this post, but as Eren had stated this will probably remain up here for some time and hence my hours will have changed dramatically during that time.

With that being said, I have updated my post with my new hours and have also made a couple of changes and new additions to my PAC3 Examples. Feel free to browse through them. :)

On 3/17/2020 at 4:58 PM, Eren said:

As for this application, I'd like to see what more you could bring to the table PAC3 wise - however, the current examples are pretty good on their own, and are creative.

I have increasing knowledge of PAC3 and I often step in when people, often those who I know, are requesting some assistance or guidance. I have even been approached on occasion even during my time away from Star Wars RP by people asking me for help. This would not change in the slightest as I would continue to give people the help that they need should they ask for it.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:03 PM, Stathi said:

My only slight problem that I find is that I feel there is too much to look and it seems bit heavy.

I've seen your PACs - you only ever seem to stick to things that aren't heavy! :P Thank you for your feedback though, I'll see what I can do in the future in regards to this.

Edited by Greyback
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, Eren said:

Greyback has been playing within the 62nd for over a month now, in this time his maturity and his performance have both been assessed. I'm happy to say that Greyback stands as one of the most mature and active Shock Troopers within my regiment.

Finally your application has sufficient detail and you have met the minimum playtime to be able to apply for PAC3, which I know you have been wanting to do for some time now.

I see no reason not to +1 this application.

P.S. Regardless of how this application's responses are, the application will likely be left up here for quite some time. This is the trend with PAC3 applications sadly.

Good luck, Greyback!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Auzii said:

+1

Best of luck!

What this lovely lady said <3

• Haha 1

+1 On That Google Doc Alone

I enjoy the creativity of what you've created, on thing I could flaw with the creations is some elements feel a tad non immersive to the overall design of your character but that may come down to my personal taste, you seem to have an understanding of PAC and I would love to see what you come up with in the future

• 2 weeks later...

1+

I love how the PACs look, The Droid Alone is worth a +1, And the other PACs seal the deal, they are in my opinion detailed and show a clear understanding of PAC, I myself have seen you on the server very often, and you seem quite active.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+1  shows a far amount of experience, has good ideas and a nice range

would like to see a little bit more of your ability though

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Auzii said:

+1

Best of luck!

- Auzii <3 

Go for gold chief +1