Sign in to follow this  
Bailey

[SPOILERS] TCW Episode 4: Unfinished Business Discussion

Look if you don’t know the drill about only talking in spoilers by now you’re cooked. Here’s the discussion thread for episode 4 of 12 for the new season of Clone Wars.

Personally this is my favourite episode, we get to see Clones, Jedi, Echo and the Bad Batch all in one fucking sick episode and I loved it, the ending had me teary but I got through it, here’s some notes I took whilst watching the episode.

Sorry for the formatting, on me phone.

How they gonna make the first picture the image of Cody, Rex, Fives and Echo again like fuck bro, that hits home.

Echo’s sheer determination even though he looks like he’s about to die actually had me hyped, like, he’s ready to get back into the fight for the first time in a while.

Tech makes an interesting observation about where Echo’s loyalties lie, but hopefully (having not watched the rest of the episode when writing this) he’s still one of the good guys.

No ARC Trooper armour for Echo makes me grrrr, like cool, he’s got some custom armour because of his cybernetics but come on, HES AN ARC TROOPER!

Bro, I’ve loved the episodes, but I’m so glad we get to see more clones and big battles, those Y-Wings going under the clouds gave me goosebumps.

Ok I take it back, Echo’s BARC Helmet is kind of fucking sick I’m ngl. 

Trench is a brilliant admiral, but even he is relying so heavily on Echo that it shows, he doesn’t even observe the situation himself and just wants to know how to win.

Windu jumping down and trying to reason with the droids was top notch.

For a moment I genuinely believed Echo was a seppie and it had me worried down in my gut, thank fuck it didn’t happen.

Right, so, we’ve got 212th with jet packs but they’re not airborne, they’re air assault, that’s why their helmets aren’t 2nd airborne helmets, a little disappointing but it makes sense considering the vast differences in their roles.

Jesse’s armour is still so FUCKING cool, I love it.

Using the force to disarm the bomb is actually kind of ingenious, very cool to see lmao.

Bro, Trench being all cocky and then losing his cybernetics to Anakin was cool as, with the Vader theme undercutting it the entire time.

Trench curling up like spiders do when they die was a small touch that I liked during that whole death sequence.

Once again, Wrecker proves he is literally the best CF-99 member, the wrecking ball coming in hot!

CROSSHAIR’S RICOCHET WAS FIRE, THAT WAS SO SURPRISING. I was like ‘he missed wtf’ Nope, he got that droid into the position he needed him in to blast them all. Then he topped himself by setting it all up in both those hallways.

The little comedic touches were nice, they really helped relieve some tension in a stressful scenario. Wrecker tearing up over being able to blow up those ships had me genuinely laughing out loud.

Echo joining CF-99 had me tearing up, being torn between Rex and the new team he’d been introduced to, Rex letting him go even though you can tell he desperately wants Echo to stay with him, fuck man, this show.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Bailey said:

Echo joining CF-99 had me tearing up, being torn between Rex and the new team he’d been introduced to, Rex letting him go even though you can tell he desperately wants Echo to stay with him, fuck man, this show.

pain.

17 hours ago, Bailey said:

Hide contents

Look if you don’t know the drill about only talking in spoilers by now you’re cooked. Here’s the discussion thread for episode 4 of 12 for the new season of Clone Wars.

Personally this is my favourite episode, we get to see Clones, Jedi, Echo and the Bad Batch all in one fucking sick episode and I loved it, the ending had me teary but I got through it, here’s some notes I took whilst watching the episode.

Sorry for the formatting, on me phone.

How they gonna make the first picture the image of Cody, Rex, Fives and Echo again like fuck bro, that hits home.

Echo’s sheer determination even though he looks like he’s about to die actually had me hyped, like, he’s ready to get back into the fight for the first time in a while.

Tech makes an interesting observation about where Echo’s loyalties lie, but hopefully (having not watched the rest of the episode when writing this) he’s still one of the good guys.

No ARC Trooper armour for Echo makes me grrrr, like cool, he’s got some custom armour because of his cybernetics but come on, HES AN ARC TROOPER!

Bro, I’ve loved the episodes, but I’m so glad we get to see more clones and big battles, those Y-Wings going under the clouds gave me goosebumps.

Ok I take it back, Echo’s BARC Helmet is kind of fucking sick I’m ngl. 

Trench is a brilliant admiral, but even he is relying so heavily on Echo that it shows, he doesn’t even observe the situation himself and just wants to know how to win.

Windu jumping down and trying to reason with the droids was top notch.

For a moment I genuinely believed Echo was a seppie and it had me worried down in my gut, thank fuck it didn’t happen.

Right, so, we’ve got 212th with jet packs but they’re not airborne, they’re air assault, that’s why their helmets aren’t 2nd airborne helmets, a little disappointing but it makes sense considering the vast differences in their roles.

Jesse’s armour is still so FUCKING cool, I love it.

Using the force to disarm the bomb is actually kind of ingenious, very cool to see lmao.

Bro, Trench being all cocky and then losing his cybernetics to Anakin was cool as, with the Vader theme undercutting it the entire time.

Trench curling up like spiders do when they die was a small touch that I liked during that whole death sequence.

Once again, Wrecker proves he is literally the best CF-99 member, the wrecking ball coming in hot!

CROSSHAIR’S RICOCHET WAS FIRE, THAT WAS SO SURPRISING. I was like ‘he missed wtf’ Nope, he got that droid into the position he needed him in to blast them all. Then he topped himself by setting it all up in both those hallways.

The little comedic touches were nice, they really helped relieve some tension in a stressful scenario. Wrecker tearing up over being able to blow up those ships had me genuinely laughing out loud.

;(

Spoiler

None of you probably agree but I still 100% reckon Echo is still a traitor. Everything he did, was for a reason, remember he asked about "one entrance" meaning that he would be captured because he wanted to. There was so much in that episode that made me believe he is a traitor and I still believe he is, trust me a plot twist is coming.

But yeah this season is going along really well, I like the direction they are taking and it is good to see Anikan starting to become something new, the way he killed trench and didn't give af would beast.

6 hours ago, Larko said:
  Hide contents

None of you probably agree but I still 100% reckon Echo is still a traitor. Everything he did, was for a reason, remember he asked about "one entrance" meaning that he would be captured because he wanted to. There was so much in that episode that made me believe he is a traitor and I still believe he is, trust me a plot twist is coming.

But yeah this season is going along really well, I like the direction they are taking and it is good to see Anikan starting to become something new, the way he killed trench and didn't give af would beast.

Spoiler

If Echo really was a traitor I don't know why he wouldn't have just betrayed them when he had the chance, especially when the separatists already had the upperhand winning the conflict on all fronts instead of waiting til after the separatists lost the assembly plant, Trench and the planet? I'm pretty sure the whole point of the episode was to make the audience question if Echo could be trusted or if he was traitor and for him to prove himself, which he does. This was also the last episode of the bad batch arc too so we probably won't even him or the bad batch again :/